Stupid stuff

smith22

Awards
Please someone send the fda to my home town and get this stuff shut down... i had a thread awhile back about people using prohormones in my town and not using pcts.. its gotten way worse recently people running 8week cycles of superdrol atd and epi... some dosing sd at 45mgs i just think its stupid.. i tried helping some they just look at me like im stupid... well i found this one funny a kid was telling me about this prohormone he took and he said if your gunna do it you have to do a post cycle, i asked him what he used for his... lmao he replied extenze you can buy it at walmart.. but its becoming a big problem here.. kids with prolacting squirting stuff out there nipples and haven trouble getting up and some gyno. what do u all think should be done??? should i just leave it alone and let them screw them selfs up?? its also not just kids its alot of fully grown men in there 30s and 40s they have no idea wat a pct is

DBdude

DBdude

Awards
  • Established
let them become sterile, If we're lucky, stupidity will be wiped from out gene pool in a few generations... Problem solved

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Please someone send the fda to my home town and get this stuff shut down... i had a thread awhile back about people using prohormones in my town and not using pcts.. its gotten way worse recently people running 8week cycles of superdrol atd and epi... some dosing sd at 45mgs i just think its stupid.. i tried helping some they just look at me like im stupid... well i found this one funny a kid was telling me about this prohormone he took and he said if your gunna do it you have to do a post cycle, i asked him what he used for his... lmao he replied extenze you can buy it at walmart.. but its becoming a big problem here.. kids with prolacting squirting stuff out there nipples and haven trouble getting up and some gyno. what do u all think should be done??? should i just leave it alone and let them screw them selfs up?? its also not just kids its alot of fully grown men in there 30s and 40s they have no idea wat a pct is
I think this post is stupid stuff, unless they're family or close friends just worry about yourself, what are you the steroid police? I mean if they don't wanna listen what can you do?

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And please don't wish for the help of the FDA.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
let them become sterile, If we're lucky, stupidity will be wiped from out gene pool in a few generations... Problem solved
Amen.

I don't know how many times I can bring natural selection and Darwinism back up.

Or as Dwight Schrute would point out, that's like giving people seatbelts.

boricuarage

boricuarage

Banned
Awards
  • Established
kids will be kids who gives a ****... if they wanna **** there hormones up so be it....nothing like a good added 20 pounds of muscle and some nice titties to go with it.. at least they can work as trannies!!!