T booster .... Age 20

Dannyguns

Awards
Hi people im new to this so just looking for some help ...
im thinking of starting a PH cycle in july. Il be 21 in may, but for now i will stick to a t booster...

What t boosters are good or my best bet ? Thanks

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
Quite simply but =none.
The times ive said this on this forum .At 20 or 21 , you simply dont need a test booster or ph.Testosterone is almost coming out of your ears at your age. It will never be at such a peak again and will gradually decline which is a very slow process as you age.So between now and late twenties, very late twenties, enjoy it and take advantage of it Man you should be horny as hell , Your body doesnt suddenly alter the day you reach 21, it will be exactly the same as it was the day before ie your last day at20

also at 180 ilbs the only anabolic you need is food .

Dannyguns

Awards
Ok bro il listen i wont buy anythin like that its just so tempting you know ha i eat alot and protien is around 180g aday iv only got bigger when i used a weight gainer but i think i ova used it the guy told me to use it twice as much as the witch was 140g of garbs also 100g protein and more so it put on like 20 pounds in a month and a half not realy myscle bt nt realy fat so i use protein shakes and lower carbs but still no diffrents so im looking for somthing strong i used a t booster called deisl test hardcore it put my strenge up real gd only used it for 2 weeks

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Test boosters didn't do anything for me at 18-20 but I'm 23 now and get a good libido boost. I would eat at least 250-300 protein a day if I were you.

Try the see food diet

See food

Eat food lol

Keep it clean though whole gains, good fats and lean meats

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hi people im new to this so just looking for some help ...
im thinking of starting a PH cycle in july. Il be 21 in may, but for now i will stick to a t booster...

What t boosters are good or my best bet ? Thanks
With your inexperience, and at your age and body statistics, you do not need to use hormonals.

As far as supplements, since you're just starting out, you do not need anything but the Basic Staples (creatine, multivitamin/antioxidant, good fats, protein, and BCAAs) - I don't recommend using anything else until have built up a solid training base. NUTRITION AND TRAINING are what are going to get you results.

If you want gains, then you need to eat enough for them, and no supplement is going to help you gain muscle if you're not eating for it, period! NUTRITION and TRAINING are the two factors that you need to focus on. FOOD, FOOD, and MORE FOOD is going to be IMPORTANT - if you want muscle gains, you needs to EAT for it!

Next to nutrition for mass is training. You have to be training correctly for mass - check out the article How To Maximize Mass Through Weights And Adaptation for an idea of how to train correctly for mass. And although The Essential 8 is in the fat loss section, the same exercises that are best for fat loss are also the best for gaining muscle! You also need to NOT lift almost daily - your body NEEDS recovery, since it's in your RECOVERY that you GROW (if you are eating enough).

I recommend having a training programme (AND nutrition plan - can't forget your nutrition, since that's what is going to make or break your success with gaining muscle mass!) written specifically for YOU for your goals and needs. If you can't afford a professional trainer, then take some time out to research and look around, because there is a TON of information on training for mass!

Listen to corsaking.

Quite simply but =none.
The times ive said this on this forum .At 20 or 21 , you simply dont need a test booster or ph.Testosterone is almost coming out of your ears at your age. It will never be at such a peak again and will gradually decline which is a very slow process as you age.So between now and late twenties, very late twenties, enjoy it and take advantage of it Man you should be horny as hell , Your body doesnt suddenly alter the day you reach 21, it will be exactly the same as it was the day before ie your last day at20

also at 180 ilbs the only anabolic you need is food .
:goodpost:

~Rosie~

Dannyguns

Awards
Thanks bro i mean i eat retty good i have 4 meals planed out with pasta tuna loads chickin also eat my eggs on the morin with.protien shake i do eat rubish foosd like now and then but thats it i have had like $600 on supplements soo this why im thinking of somthing verry mild like FURUZA-A for 5 weeks woth cycle assist and a pct

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks bro i mean i eat retty good i have 4 meals planed out with pasta tuna loads chickin also eat my eggs on the morin with.protien shake i do eat rubish foosd like now and then but thats it i have had like $600 on supplements soo this why im thinking of somthing verry mild like FURUZA-A for 5 weeks woth cycle assist and a pct
No worries :)

You should be eating more often than that - aim for 5-6 meals instead.

You're better off spending that money on FOOD - especially as a newbie (I cannot stress enough how NOT important supplements are and that it is your NUTRITION AND TRAINING that you should be focusing on)!

~Rosie~

Dannyguns

Awards
Ok for sure... When i say about 4meals i meN 4 meals thats set up that does not include in my breakfast and my daytime food aswel i eat like every 3 to 4 hours and thars fir people who spend tgere lifes at the gym im not wanting to go pro but for sure about eating . But im deffo thinking about ph cycle like FURUZA-A its very mild iv read a great deal about it also a serm aint a must with this as its very mild but il have it on hand im thinking but im deffo keeping track on my food

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
I don't know if there are any legit medical/university studies but, emprical evidence has shown in general that monkeying with your endocrine system at your age is a BAD idea. Adding hormones or T or anything like that can limit your natural growth. Ever seen a high school roid user that was hulked out but stuck at 5' 5" when daddy was 6' 2"? I have. There is no guarantee this guy would have made 6' 2" but, if you saw his body, you would see what I mean.

At some point, age 26 on average is what I have always heard, the male body on the whole starts into decline at 2% per year. You can start this process sooner with respect to your natural T production by messing up what should be working perfectly now, and in overdrive.

My opinion has ALWAYS been that unless you have low T to begin with, no one should should touch PHs, PSs, or AASs until age 26. And that's only if you have several years of GOOD training under your belt.

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
Ok for sure... When i say about 4meals i meN 4 meals thats set up that does not include in my breakfast and my daytime food aswel i eat like every 3 to 4 hours and thars fir people who spend tgere lifes at the gym im not wanting to go pro but for sure about eating . But im deffo thinking about ph cycle like FURUZA-A its very mild iv read a great deal about it also a serm aint a must with this as its very mild but il have it on hand im thinking but im deffo keeping track on my food
you can lead a horse to water but you carnt make him drink it.

sometimes you might as well be talking to a brick wall

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you can lead a horse to water but you carnt make him drink it.

sometimes you might as well be talking to a brick wall
I agree here. As Sean always says, "You can't argue with stupid."

Dannyguns, you seem to have your mind made up already and are not willing to listen to those older, more experienced and knowledgeable than you, nor do you seem to want to use common sense, so there is nothing more for me to say here.

~Rosie~

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree here. As Sean always says, "You can't argue with stupid."

Dannyguns, you seem to have your mind made up already and are not willing to listen to those older, more experienced and knowledgeable than you, nor do you seem to want to use common sense, so there is nothing more for me to say here.

~Rosie~
I haven't argued with anyone since I was issued a taser :p

Dannyguns

Awards
Ok you dont need to call me stupid i aint got my mind set on it realy as iv said im listening to you about more foods and good workout plan i aint looking on it yet im thinking in july or june maybye il wait another year or more im just throwing out ideas i do listen to my olders thats why im on here to get advice , as always thanks for the comments tho i honestly am greatful for your help people im sure you know your stuff so i will wait n hold off 4 now

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok you dont need to call me stupid i aint got my mind set on it realy as iv said im listening to you about more foods and good workout plan i aint looking on it yet im thinking in july or june maybye il wait another year or more im just throwing out ideas i do listen to my olders thats why im on here to get advice , as always thanks for the comments tho i honestly am greatful for your help people im sure you know your stuff so i will wait n hold off 4 now
World's longest sentence.