Helladrol....discounts at mrsupps?

  1. Professional Member
    Jasen's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    4,048
    Answers
    0

    Helladrol....discounts at mrsupps?


    Im thinkin.of starting this next week always.wanted to.try helladrol are there any discount codes for mr supps around?


  2. Elite Member
    RickRock13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    9,352
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Jasen View Post
    Im thinkin.of starting this next week always.wanted to.try helladrol are there any discount codes for mr supps around?
    Needto10 will always get you 10% off
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  3. Professional Member
    Jasen's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    4,048
    Answers
    0

    Thanks!

    •   
       

  4. Professional Member
    chocolatemilk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,804
    Answers
    0

    First time trying it? Hopefully you respond well to Halodrol Jasen.

    The Helladrol clone has 25mg/cap at 180caps/bottle for $63 shipped free with the 10% off. Won't find that anywhere else.

    Dose as you see fit, plenty of pills in the bottle

  5. Professional Member
    Jasen's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    4,048
    Answers
    0

    mr supps shipps free?

  6. Professional Member
    Jasen's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    4,048
    Answers
    0

    yeah that only reason why i am trying halodrol steroid. every other compnay theres a need of 3bottles but helladrol only 1

  7. Professional Member
    chocolatemilk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,804
    Answers
    0

    Yes, all MrSupps products and Needtobuildmuscle products always ship free of charge.

  8. Elite Member
    RickRock13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    9,352
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Jasen View Post
    yeah that only reason why i am trying halodrol steroid. every other compnay theres a need of 3bottles but helladrol only 1
    Yeh man definetely best deal out there on that compound. You cant beat it with a stick!!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  9. Professional Member
    Jasen's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    4,048
    Answers
    0

    WOOOOOW yeah i always wanted to try hdrol at a large dose by itself

    hmmmmmmmm

    definantly tilting towards this big chance ill order soon

  10. Diamond Member
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,616
    Answers
    0

    looks like they increased the amount of caps. it used to be 75mg for 6 weeks, looks like now it's 100mg for 6 weeks.

    all for the same price.

    hmm............

    that is a good cycle. I've never ran hd over 75mg, wonder how different 100mg would be.

  11. New Member
    onemind1body's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    276
    Answers
    0

    Other than my first run of a halo ever which I ran at 50, I haven't run halo at anything less than 100. 100-120 compares to 50-60 of epi, in my experiences. Takes longer than epi to kick it but faster than the usual 3 weeks that halo at 50 takes. It's a feel good experience and pct is a breeze for a 6 weeker. If you aren't opposed to an 8 weeker jb, halo at 100-120 depending on which clone I ran, and furaz 300-350 either all 8 or last 6 is a really really fun and easy to manage cycle . You won't turn into a mass monster but as we know that's not the point when running these products.

  12. Diamond Member
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,616
    Answers
    0

    if I had to run halo over 100mg I'd just opt out for oral turinabol.

    but hd at 100mg e/d for 6 weeks along with 350mg of fura thp ether does sound like a good cycle to me.

  13. Professional Member
    Jasen's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    4,048
    Answers
    0

    Ill run 75 75 100 100 125 125

    only reason for 75 is cuz it takes time to kick in so I'd ont see a point of running a high dose and that will.leave.me enough to run 125 when it counts

  14. Diamond Member
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,616
    Answers
    0

    look forward to your review on this.

    will you be running it solo?

  15. Professional Member
    Jasen's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    4,048
    Answers
    0

    Yupp I want to run.it solo this time

    Question is halodrol anabolic enough to.keep me anabolic during morning cardio sessions empty stomach? I know sd was..

  16. New Member
    Sklander's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  184 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    452
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Jasen View Post
    Ill run 75 75 100 100 125 125

    only reason for 75 is cuz it takes time to kick in so I'd ont see a point of running a high dose and that will.leave.me enough to run 125 when it counts
    This is the exact cycle I have planned next and am dosing this way for the exact reason you said. Kill it bro, log it, and let us know how it treats you. Gonna be getting on this compound in late Feb, me thinks.

  17. Elite Member
    RickRock13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    9,352
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Jasen View Post
    Ill run 75 75 100 100 125 125

    only reason for 75 is cuz it takes time to kick in so I'd ont see a point of running a high dose and that will.leave.me enough to run 125 when it counts
    I would like to hear about how this does for you man. Sounds good!!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  18. Professional Member
    Jasen's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    4,048
    Answers
    0

    Order Status: Received Payment Processing Order



    IT IS DONE!


    my main reason for doing this is i used hdrol before by cel i did not notice much i stacked it with epi, keep in mind I AM NOT KNOCKIN THE COMPANY I LOVEEEEEEEED THEIR MDROL IT PACKED ON 18LBS! IN 4 WEEKS. kept 14lbs. so i finally found legit hdrol aka HELLADROL and for 60$ a full legit cycle i gotta give it a go especially since shut down is mild, wooow and USPS priority! for free i have never seen this....... before.

    so it should be here in around 3 days

  19. Elite Member
    Young Gotti's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    5,361
    Answers
    0

    the added pills in the helladrol really are awesome, no company really does that

  20. New Member
    Kellyflan1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  244 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Age
    41
    Posts
    76
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Jasen View Post
    Order Status: Received Payment Processing Order



    IT IS DONE!


    my main reason for doing this is i used hdrol before by cel i did not notice much i stacked it with epi, keep in mind I AM NOT KNOCKIN THE COMPANY I LOVEEEEEEEED THEIR MDROL IT PACKED ON 18LBS! IN 4 WEEKS. kept 14lbs. so i finally found legit hdrol aka HELLADROL and for 60$ a full legit cycle i gotta give it a go especially since shut down is mild, wooow and USPS priority! for free i have never seen this....... before.

    so it should be here in around 3 days
    NICE! Using a cycle support with it? What PCT are you planning on using? I only ask because I have Helladrol in route to my house as I type. LOL

  21. Diamond Member
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,616
    Answers
    0

    hope it's good stuff, other wise jasen's gonna be pissed.

  22. Professional Member
    chocolatemilk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,804
    Answers
    0

    Jasen what dose did you run Hdrol last time and what dose for Epi?

  23. Banned
    ZamaMan's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    938
    Answers
    0

    Good job on price need2 since price is my usual only complaint with your products but this is priced very competitively.

    Jasen if you have ran cels halo why try another? Brand name will not make a differance since I'm sure your halo was gtg. Your prob just too big for it lol. If pick up a cheap bottle to run on top and do 125 the whole time. Remember orals are active in an hour and don't build up to peak levels past a day or so. The effects just sometimes take a couple weeks to show. My point is don't dose low and waste your first couple weeks.

  24. Advanced Member
    reecew's Avatar
    Stats
    5'4"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Age
    28
    Posts
    719
    Answers
    0

    Come on man....Halo clones all come in 60ct bottle's check out any source you want and if you find a 90ct bottle let me know, ill edit this post or apologize! So you need 3 bottles of ANY clone to touch it so lets recalculate zamaman. Lets not knock anyone or make accusations before we tripple check our facts!

  25. Elite Member
    RickRock13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    9,352
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by ZamaMan View Post
    Well it can be beat with out a stick Rick. Lockout usualy has halo for 25 bucks pre discount. Two bottles would be 180 caps at 25 mg each. Same doses as hella but 13 bucks cheaper. Your guys discount code is 5% more though which makes up 2.5 bucks and free shipping closes the gap to may 3 bucks. So not a bad price at all just be careful saying your the cheapest if you aren't since reps saying wrong info is viewed as lying weather it was a legit mistake or not.

    Good job on price need2 since price is my usual only complaint with your products but this is priced very competitively.

    Jasen if you have ran cels halo why try another? Brand name will not make a differance since I'm sure your halo was gtg. Your prob just too big for it lol. If pick up a cheap bottle to run on top and do 125 the whole time. Remember orals are active in an hour and don't build up to peak levels past a day or so. The effects just sometimes take a couple weeks to show. My point is don't dose low and waste your first couple weeks.

    actually zama, I checked out the place you posted and they do have Hdrol for 25.95...which is 60 caps. Its also the ONLY halo clone they have. So I am utterly confused how the 3 bottles of hdrol at 78 bucks is better than the 180 caps in one bottle (same as 3 bottles of hdrol) for 69.99 PLUS a 10% discount PLUS free shipping?

    so....

    Hdrolx3=77.85 and add shipping to that

    Helladrolx1=69.99-10% discount (needto10)=63 bucks shipped free!!


    Quote Originally Posted by reecew View Post
    Come on man....Halo clones all come in 60ct bottle's check out any source you want and if you find a 90ct bottle let me know! So you need 3 bottles of ANY clone to touch it so lets recalculate zamaman. Lets not knock anyone or make accusations before we tripple check our facts!
    Thank you man

    glad I'm not the only one who noticed that
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  26. Advanced Member
    reecew's Avatar
    Stats
    5'4"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Age
    28
    Posts
    719
    Answers
    0

    I paid $55 shipped for my bottle of helladrol from the only other source other than mrsupps that carries it. 54.99+ 5.95 shipping with 10% off its $55 pretty sweet deal.

  27. Professional Member
    Jasen's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    4,048
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by ZamaMan View Post
    Well it can be beat with out a stick Rick. Lockout usualy has halo for 25 bucks pre discount. Two bottles would be 180 caps at 25 mg each. Same doses as hella but 13 bucks cheaper. Your guys discount code is 5% more though which makes up 2.5 bucks and free shipping closes the gap to may 3 bucks. So not a bad price at all just be careful saying your the cheapest if you aren't since reps saying wrong info is viewed as lying weather it was a legit mistake or not.

    Good job on price need2 since price is my usual only complaint with your products but this is priced very competitively.

    Jasen if you have ran cels halo why try another? Brand name will not make a differance since I'm sure your halo was gtg. Your prob just too big for it lol. If pick up a cheap bottle to run on top and do 125 the whole time. Remember orals are active in an hour and don't build up to peak levels past a day or so. The effects just sometimes take a couple weeks to show. My point is don't dose low and waste your first couple weeks.

    I was thinking the same I might start of at 100

  28. Professional Member
    Jasen's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    4,048
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Kellyflan1 View Post
    NICE! Using a cycle support with it? What PCT are you planning on using? I only ask because I have Helladrol in route to my house as I type. LOL
    Just milkthistle

    Last time I dont remmeber I think 50 75 75 75 100 125

  29. Diamond Member
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,616
    Answers
    0

    if 100mg of hd doesn't do it for you, it is time to give up cdma (hd) and move to the big brother, oral turinabol.

    never hear anyone complain about using 70-80mg of legit tbol. ever.

    dont want to illegal route? get some dimethazine, or epistane, or superdrol.

  30. Professional Member
    Jasen's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    4,048
    Answers
    0

    Yeah I ran all those orals but tbol is too $$$ honestly all im lookin for is 8,10lbs with minor bf% loss

  31. Professional Member
    Jasen's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    4,048
    Answers
    0

    Plus I always wanted to give hdrol a solo shot see what it dose

  32. Professional Member
    chocolatemilk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,804
    Answers
    0

    J, if you are still 245 lbs I would go to 100 mg week 3 if not at least week 4.

  33. Professional Member
    Jasen's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    4,048
    Answers
    0

    Imma run it 100 all around maybe, ill rhink about it im sure I might be able to come up with an extra hdrol.bottle

  34. Banned
    ZamaMan's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    938
    Answers
    0

    I stand corrected and already edited it out. I have never seen a cel product personally have so low of caps as all mine are 90. I'm not embarressed to say sorry to need2 for put my foot in my mouth and assuming. Great price Nathan keep up ye good work. It will now be the halo I reccomend given the sweet price. Get some competively priced beast and I'll being shouting your name off roof tops. Lol. =]

  35. Professional Member
    chocolatemilk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,804
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by ZamaMan View Post
    I stand corrected and already edited it out. I have never seen a cel product personally have so low of caps as all mine are 90. I'm not embarressed to say sorry to need2 for put my foot in my mouth and assuming. Great price Nathan keep up ye good work. It will now be the halo I reccomend given the sweet price. Get some competively priced beast and I'll being shouting your name off roof tops. Lol. =]
    Thank you Sir.

    You actually just opened my eyes to how sweet our Helladrol is so it's all good

  36. Professional Member
    chocolatemilk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,804
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Jasen View Post
    Imma run it 100 all around maybe, ill rhink about it im sure I might be able to come up with an extra hdrol.bottle
    You know what I would do if I was you...

    Run Hella at 100mg straight for 6 weeks & 3 days. If you are gaining and responding good then closer to the end of your cycle I would grab the extra bottle of Hdrol if you want to continue the cycle longer than 6 weeks.

    No need to buy more Halo unless you are responding well.

    I've actually been interested in the compound lately not gonna lie.

  37. Professional Member
    Jasen's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    4,048
    Answers
    0

    Yeah huh or maybe only firat week.at 75.ill see once I get the bottle ill figure somethin out

  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. international discounts?
    By AdelV in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 10-15-2007, 03:27 PM
  2. Discounts?
    By Pitbull954 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 09-07-2006, 07:34 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in