Helladrol....discounts at mrsupps?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Plus I always wanted to give hdrol a solo shot see what it dose

2. J, if you are still 245 lbs I would go to 100 mg week 3 if not at least week 4.
    •   

3. Imma run it 100 all around maybe, ill rhink about it im sure I might be able to come up with an extra hdrol.bottle

4. I stand corrected and already edited it out. I have never seen a cel product personally have so low of caps as all mine are 90. I'm not embarressed to say sorry to need2 for put my foot in my mouth and assuming. Great price Nathan keep up ye good work. It will now be the halo I reccomend given the sweet price. Get some competively priced beast and I'll being shouting your name off roof tops. Lol. =]

5. Quote Originally Posted by ZamaMan View Post
    I stand corrected and already edited it out. I have never seen a cel product personally have so low of caps as all mine are 90. I'm not embarressed to say sorry to need2 for put my foot in my mouth and assuming. Great price Nathan keep up ye good work. It will now be the halo I reccomend given the sweet price. Get some competively priced beast and I'll being shouting your name off roof tops. Lol. =]
    Thank you Sir.

You actually just opened my eyes to how sweet our Helladrol is so it's all good
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Jasen View Post
    Imma run it 100 all around maybe, ill rhink about it im sure I might be able to come up with an extra hdrol.bottle
    You know what I would do if I was you...

Run Hella at 100mg straight for 6 weeks & 3 days. If you are gaining and responding good then closer to the end of your cycle I would grab the extra bottle of Hdrol if you want to continue the cycle longer than 6 weeks.

No need to buy more Halo unless you are responding well.

I've actually been interested in the compound lately not gonna lie.

7. Yeah huh or maybe only firat week.at 75.ill see once I get the bottle ill figure somethin out
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. international discounts?
    By AdelV in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 10-15-2007, 04:27 PM
  2. Discounts?
    By Pitbull954 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 09-07-2006, 08:34 PM