m4ohn

tommy36p

Awards
I've been trying to figure out what this does and how effective it is? I'm trying to find something
new to cycle with. I ran some 4AD and M5AA about 3 months ago. I haven't been on a cycle since.
I need to know how effective this m4ohn is and what it stacks well with. Thanks for your responses.

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
I'd say about 75% of all the threads here in the past month or more have something to do with M4OHN. Do some reading.

tommy36p

Awards
Well I am kind of a beginner at all this stuff. Everything's a little hazy right now so I'm trying my best to figure things out. I have been reading threads in this forum for about 3 days straight now.

dntopiwala

Awards
My personal opinion of M4OHN is:

It is not much of a mass builder...but WILL increase your strength.

While bulking: It will give you lean, dry gains, and reduce the bloat caused by other compounds, when used in a stack. (eg. 4ad)
While cutting: It will assist in keeping you in anti-catabolic state, while keeping your strength up and measuring your progress as you go (because of little to no bloating).

I personally have only tried it while cutting, and I liked it. My strength stayed the same (slight increase) while reducing cals and running tri-max. I found the effective dose to be 16mg...however i "felt" the cns benefits of it from as little as 6mg (less sleep required, good mood etc). These numbers are what worked for ME, so please start slow and low..and take it from there.

I am sure the more exprienced users will chime in. I would search here and bodybuilding.com forums for a lot of feedback on this compound. It's been getting a lot of attention lately.

Good Luck,
t00fan

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Bro go under in cycle info there's a few logs in there. They'll pretty much answer you questions. now get readin :run:

tommy36p

Awards
Alright thanks guys for your help. I will check out some more forums and read about this stuff. I don't have any immediate plans of using m4ohn until I fully understand what it does and it's side effects, etc. Right now I am just trying to gain knowledge on the product. Thanks for helping me along the way.

Juiceman

Awards
  • Established
I'm running it at 32mg's a day right now and for some reason I think this **** is making me hungry. I can't stop eating and I am trying to cut. I don't know if it's the 5aa cyp or the m4ohn but I can't fucking sleep for **** either. All I wanna do is go to the gym but you can only do so much of that before you over do it.

HugeBB

Awards
I'm running it at 32mg's a day right now and for some reason I think this **** is making me hungry. I can't stop eating and I am trying to cut. I don't know if it's the 5aa cyp or the m4ohn but I can't fucking sleep for **** either. All I wanna do is go to the gym but you can only do so much of that before you over do it.
How long have you been on the M4OHN? Also, is the 5aa cyp the only other PH you are on now?

tommy36p

Awards
Hey is it normal for M5AA to make you feel kinda hot? Before the gym yesterday I took 30mg of it and I was fine. I got all energized, but as soon as I started lifting a little bit, my body temp kinda got hotter and I could tell my heart rate went up as well. The dose didn't really keep me going long either. I got kinda tired on about the 3 lift. I dont know if this shits normal to feel, but I'm gonna do it again and I will see if it happens again. I haven't been hearing positive things about that M4ohn either. I posted this thread and after, I found a thread that talked a lot about it. From my understanding, m4ohn would make a good ph for cutting?

Juiceman

Awards
  • Established
This is my 9th day on m4ohn and my 4th week of 5aa cyp. I am loving this cycle to the fullest but like I said earlier I am trying to cut and ever since I added this ohn I have been getting so hungry throughout the day I feel like puking.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 16
mattrag Anabolics 1
Anabolics 16
Anabolics 0
Anabolics 1