Russianstar: OSTA-SARMS/MK-2866 UNLEASHING ITS ANABOLIC POWER

Dr.Lang

Dr.Lang

Banned
Awards
Great read here, by one of AM's brightest minds.

Ostarine/ MK-2866 Unleashing its anabolic power.

Wether its the ripped physiques of top athletes or the huge vascular muscles the Pro-Bodybuilders have developed, All of us are aspiring to something, even perhaps maintaining some degree of strength or muscularity during or following injury and on the way back to recovery, or we might just want to stay in shape.
The range of supplement aids we could use to help us reach our goals is ever expanding, ever changing, But one NEW supplement recently available online has already taken the bodybuilding and fitness world by storm, so what is it? And why is it so effective?

Ostarine, The benefits as compared to Anabolic steroids.

By now most of you will have heard of sARMS, or selective ANDROGEN RECEPTOR MODULATORS, these new and pioneering supplements bind to the androgen receptor in pretty much the same way anabolic steroids such as Testosterone would, but in a novel and selective way, They exert many of the same anabolic effects that steroids do, but without many of the sides associated with other androgens. The Androgen Receptor plays a vital and significant role in the development and function of sexual organs, skeletal muscle, and bone, as well as other human organs ,When Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators bind to the receptor, they demonstrate powerful anabolic activity in both muscle and bone,(1) This is because they bind to the receptor and change its action in a novel way that is significantly different than typical androgen receptors stimulators such as synthetic androgens and non-synthetic androgens (Steroids) , and so they are able to alter the gene-transcription process in a manner that is tissue specific, in this particular case we are interested in its effects on bone and muscle.
Ostarine exerts its effects in a very anabolic way, comparisons have been made with the Anabolic steroid Deca- Durabolin, This is because not only is increased muscle mass seen but it has a very positive effect on joints and bones aswell as nitrogen retention.
Now most steroidal androgens convert to DHT or Estrogen so you have the increased chance of DHT related side effects, enlarged prostate for one, and hair loss if your prone, as well as a whole list of other potential DHT related side effects. And Estrogen causes a whole host too, Water retention (Edema), Hypertension (High blood pressure) and the unwelcomed and often hard to treat enlargement of the male breast tissue (Gyno)(2). You also get your own testosterone production shutdown on cycle so a Post cycle therapy protocol is essential to restore correct testosterone levels, even then the ongoing effects of impotence can be seen for many months after full testosterone recovery has been achieved.
However those problems along with many others if the steroid of choice is a progestin, can to some degree be eradicated through science, and the development of these new sARMS.

Ostarine (OSTA-SARMS) Doesnt convert to DHT or display any of the side effects by Dihydrotestosterone. In blood tests a slight raise in estrogen levels can be seen, and that might be one of the key factors in its tremendous potential for treating tendon, ligament, and bone injuries or illnesses. It also displays a very anabolic effect on muscle tissue, causing considerbale and easy to maintain gains in muscle over 4-6 weeks, with little to no sides and no PCT needed afterwards.
Another interesting aspect as opposed to your typical steroid is that sARMS remain very hard to detect for Anti-doping agencys as sARMS bypass in effect the well known 4 ring
steroid structure, so they are not steroids, but yet sARMS exert many of the same performance enhancing effects that steroids do without the sides (3)

Ostarine, Unleashing its power.

The big question is how do you get the most bang for your buck from Osta-sarms/ MK-2866?
Firstly we need to get some facts straight on what it is exactly, its half life and best dose.
Ostarine has a half life of 23.8 hours, So a once a day dose is the most effective to get your biggest peak of blood plasma serum levels. Depending on your goals though there are a couple of doses i personaly would recommend.

Anabolic dosing.

Dosing at 24mg-36mg a day gave me my biggest gains in muscle and the best muscle pumps over a 4 week period, going higher than 36mg did not increase the gains in lbm or strength over the same period, for somone weighing 200lbs 24mg is enough to elicit very good anabolism, However for somone weighing above 210lbs, 36mg in experiments i carried out seemed to be a much better dose, and in general lbm gain, and muscle hardness can be seen to increase after about 6 days.

These very same doses can be used on a cut, with decreased calories to maintain muscle, I highle recommend the use of Osta-sarms in this regard as even in a calorie surplus diet fat loss can be lost at quite a high rate 1-2lb a week, on a cut with added stimulants the loss of viceral fat can be increased exponentialy and muscle tone and hardness will also increase at a rapid rate revealing a ripped and cut physique thats also in a lot better state health wise than if a steroid was used to increase muscle retention during the same period of time.

Bone and tendon repair dosing.

One of the outstanding facets of Ostarine is that it doesnt just build muscle, it increases tendon strength, improves the health of the ligaments, increases bone density and increases the rate at wich collagen is turned over. To achieve this a dose of 12mg ed is adequate, and promotes improvement in joint movement that can be seen after just 6-8 days, this dose is very effective for treating injuries like shin splints, and can be used post operation to help maintain muscle and speed up the recovery of the limb, (Bone/Tendon) that has been operated on.

Supplementation while using sARMS.

My favourite supplements wich seem to increase the effectivness of Ostarine are Creatine wich itself increases igf-1 levels,bone density, Lean body mass, and prevents the release of homocysteine thus preventing cardiovascular problems. Zinc and magnesium are a must as both are vital for increase in testosterone levels, androgen receptor sensitivity, and igf-1 levels to remain at a maximal level.

The future of bodybuilding is here right now, We have possibly the biggest break through in modern muscle building science at our very finger tips, its not only a powerful lean muscle building catalyst, but it has near unlimited potential in the prevention of injuries ( something all bodybuilders are prone too) And the recovery from injury that can sometimes take a long period. Ostarine has arrived, Its POTENT, ANABOLIC, AND EFFECTIVE... But are YOU ready for it?

References

1.Selective androgen receptor modulators in preclinical and clinical development.

Narayanan R, Mohler ML, Bohl CE, Miller DD, Dalton JT.
Preclinical Research and Development, GTx, Inc., Memphis, Tennessee, USA

2.J Steroid Biochem Mol Biol. 2006 Dec;102(1-5):261-6.Prostate cancer risk in testosterone-treated men.
Raynaud JP.
Université Pierre & Marie Curie, 51 bvd Suchet, Paris 75016, France. [email protected]

3.Bioorg Med Chem Lett. 2008 Oct 15;18(20):5567-70. Epub 2008 Sep 5.Effect of B-ring substitution pattern on binding mode of propionamide selective androgen receptor modulators.
Bohl CE, Wu Z, Chen J, Mohler ML, Yang J, Hwang DJ, Mustafa S, Miller DD, Bell CE, Dalton JT.
Division of Pharmaceutics, College of Pharmacy, The Ohio State University, 500 West 12th Avenue, 242 L.M. Parks Hall, Columbus, OH 43210, USA

Written by Russianstar

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sone of you guys are pushing this Stuff hard.

Human Rocket

Awards
Sone of you guys are pushing this Stuff hard.
This did sound more like a cheerleading squad at a pep rally than an objective review. But I do like ostarine... 36mg/day is probably pushing the envelope a little too far though.

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
I don't think russian star is in any way affiliated with a sarm company. I just think he is a die hard sarm fanatic. I loved ostarine and will definitely use it again.

OnTheRoadTo

Awards
  • Established
TL;DR: Creatine + Zinc+ Mag + 36mg ED dosing

Thoughts on L-carnitine L-tartrate

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
Im on it right now and loving the effects.

lepiricus

lepiricus

Awards
I am running ostarine in a about 3 weeks as part of my pct. I'll have it logged, looking forward to seeing what it can do.

droad87

Awards
I am wanting to do a katanadrol/helladrol cycle in about 6 weeks when my knee fully heals would ostarine be good to use in the mean time to help heal from the surgery faster and maintain mass? Say using ostarine for 4 weeks with a 2 week break then starting my cycle? or should there be a larger gap?

Thanks

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I don't think russian star is in any way affiliated with a sarm company. I just think he is a die hard sarm fanatic. I loved ostarine and will definitely use it again.
I'm not buying it. His article he posted a few weeks ago said written by Russian star property of S***S****h. He diet edit it out till in caught it. Who would write property of a sarm company of he was not in some way affiliated with them? Also he is a ntbm rep and alob of need 2 guys are push sarms hard. Maybe just cause it's a good product maybe not.

I don't doubt it is a great addition to pct. Iwill be trying it as soon as I can afford the price. I had preordered one but the delays went past my pct. So I will have to wait till I can afford some. I look foward to trying it one day, but I do have no doubt some o the logs and fans on here are affiliated with sarms themselves.

grega60438

grega60438

Awards
IMO for a bulk PH/AAS is a better deal, but Sarms are better served during PCT or a cut as a break from the PH/AAS.

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
IMO for a bulk PH/AAS is a better deal, but Sarms are better served during PCT or a cut as a break from the PH/AAS.
Agreed.

I don't doubt it is a great addition to pct. Iwill be trying it as soon as I can afford the price. I had preordered one but the delays went past my pct. So I will have to wait till I can afford some. I look foward to trying it one day, but I do have no doubt some o the logs and fans on here are affiliated with sarms themselves.
I know unreal was in no way related to the place where he got his osta. Neither was mine. There haven't been many worth reading.

badbart

badbart

Awards
  • Established
Anyone know the effects Ostarine has on a person eyes?

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
It hasn't from all the logs I've read. That's unique to S4 iirc.

badbart

badbart

Awards
  • Established
It hasn't from all the logs I've read. That's unique to S4 iirc.
That would be great, the eye thing is what has keep me from trying S4. I got eye floaters when I was on a 4AD/1AD stacks many years ago and wouldn't want to make it worse. I'm not sure if eye floaters are PH steroid related but they seemed to appear at the same time as my cycle.

jpk

jpk

Awards
Floaters are the condensation of the gel inside the eyeball (vitreous humor). Pretty much everybody's got them, just not everybody sees them. I can't think of any mechanism whereby you'd get more vitreous floaters from a AAS cycle. The S-4 yellow vision would be of more concern to me though. Organic compounds that can cross the blood-brain barrier have more potential to be toxic to the CNS and visual tracts.

Rjr3412

Rjr3412

Awards
Anyone able to offer an opinion on stacking some Osta (~12.5/day) with an EC stack? I realize goals will dictate calorie intake, but would they be complimentary, or redundant? Thanks.

junkyarddogzz

junkyarddogzz

Awards
  • Established
Anyone able to offer an opinion on stacking some Osta (~12.5/day) with an EC stack? I realize goals will dictate calorie intake, but would they be complimentary, or redundant? Thanks.
What is the EC stack bro?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:lmao:

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm not buying it. His article he posted a few weeks ago said written by Russian star property of S***S****h. He diet edit it out till in caught it. Who would write property of a sarm company of he was not in some way affiliated with them? Also he is a ntbm rep and alob of need 2 guys are push sarms hard. Maybe just cause it's a good product maybe not.

it's easy, go to ntbm's site, or e***e fi**nes* and look at the sponsors....

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No they don't. Not most man-made ones, anyway.
are you sure? I thought those dht's convert readily to androgenic compounds readily in the body, and then are aromatized into test from estrogen.

and dont forget about methyldrostanolones interaction with 5ar after all, it was written by one of the most brightest minds on this board.

Maradona

Awards
Anyone know the effects Ostarine has on a person eyes?
Unlike the S-4 which cause vision sides, Ostasarm does no cause any side visions or any other negative side effects, at least not for me and I have used it for months at a time. I did not feel shut down either if anything I felt a bit hornier, I also noticed the increased endurance which makes a difference in the gym and in the bedroom.

I think stacking it with 2 grams of LCLT daily would be ideal, after all LCLT is good for you anyway, is an antioxidant, good for your heart, muscle recovery, prevents muscle fatigue, promotes fat loss and also stimulates androgen receptor production. I get a 200g bag of LCLT for $25 from an online vendor.

codeman942

Awards
As far as additional supplementation to the mk-2866 I am hearing recommended: daa 3-5g, lclt 2g, ZMA, & creatine. Have also heard of people getting bloodwork during mk-2866 cycles showing increased estradiol levels as well. would you recommend a low-strength ai, like 7-methoxyisoflavone? or formestane perhaps? Any other additional supplements? Sorry for all of the questions, and any help would be appreciated.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Still waiting for longer logs of OSTA, I ran a log of S4 and my eyes will never be the same hahahahaha

(unlike everyone else I developed hypersensitivity to light)

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
No they don't. Not most man-made ones, anyway.
Yes they do.. at least the ones that arent man made.. LOL, you can look at things from either side, but as we know you like to look negativley.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
are you sure? I thought those dht's convert readily to androgenic compounds readily in the body, and then are aromatized into test from estrogen.

and dont forget about methyldrostanolones interaction with 5ar after all, it was written by one of the most brightest minds on this board.

Oh its you... shame they dont ban worms on this board, especialy ones who havent done anything for the fitness industry except try and ruin a company. but thats another story for another thread.

I dont think im a bright mind, and trying to convey my ideas in english isnt always very easy, i do my best and try and pass on what little i do know.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
If anyone has read my threads on s4 they will see i cant be affiliated with sarms as i was brutaly honest about my opinions, i have tried to be as straight and as honest about everything i write wether steroid related, peptides, supplements or sarms.

Kind regards RS

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Then awnser my damn question that i've asked more than once. Why would you type property of S***S****h at the bottom of your article If your not affiliated with them?

Why you attack jbry from what I saw you guys banned him for asking a justifiable question about monsterdrol xt. Who knows maybe I don't know the whole story but everything I've seen he's been a decent guy not bashing you guys very hard at all.

Some people are this forum I trust unreal...ect you RS have never given me a reason to trust you. You seem shady, the only product I tried from you MDXT was a disappointment to say I in the nicest way possible.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
he bashes me because while nate is being my best friend in the emails he sends to me, he is talking sht about me telling my former team mates I was the one who created the ntbm the truth website (so many people esp on here know that isn't the case) and that he has un deniable proof that it was me who betrayed the company.

but then I always have a place on the ntbm team/family. too bad the team/family doesn't know this.

oops..did I post this.

he is the shephard, and the ntbm peeps are his sheep. unable to think and research for themselves.

I have zero to gain from posting anything negative about nate, or ntbm. buy his products that are good, dont buy the ones that aren't, I dont care. :lmao:

oh, and russian, based off your post, you speak english just fine, so quit using that lame cop out.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Has the blog been discontinued or relocated? I kept popping back to find it and it was always down. I was interested to see where it was going with it's "big revelation" coming up.

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
Then awnser my damn question that i've asked more than once. Why would you type property of S***S****h at the bottom of your article If your not affiliated with them?

Why you attack jbry from what I saw you guys banned him for asking a justifiable question about monsterdrol xt. Who knows maybe I don't know the whole story but everything I've seen he's been a decent guy not bashing you guys very hard at all.

Some people are this forum I trust unreal...ect you RS have never given me a reason to trust you. You seem shady, the only product I tried from you MDXT was a disappointment to say I in the nicest way possible.
You can't collectively lump them together as a whole. And I'm pretty sure jbryand has said repeatedly that he is an ass. I don't have a negative opinion of him nor do I care to find out why he was banned on another forum. Its obvious that he works in this field on a technical level and has an axe to grind.

And your thread on MDXT was worthless. You tried some weird diet that you modified out of sheer laziness, some training method you had never used before and a steroid that was in question. There were so many factors that could have yielded you subpar results. Expecting to roll with n00b gains forever is just unreasonable. Plus you got a refund, so I'm not sure what your panties are still in a bunch about it. You got your money back and you're on your way to maxing out your muscle mass all in less than a year:lmao:

Either way is there some reason why his credibility is the subject of this thread? Jbryand doesn't know if RS is associated with a sarm company or not. I've never seen a company rep deny that he was repping for a certain company... Just sayin'

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have. hell, when I worked for primordial performance, I was told to keep it a secret, and pose as a honest customer.

they even went as far as to tell a mod on another site that I wasn't affiliated with the company, and them pm'ing me to keep up the good work. lmao, I still got the pm's. they make me laugh.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You can't collectively lump them together as a whole. And I'm pretty sure jbryand has said repeatedly that he is an ass. I don't have a negative opinion of him nor do I care to find out why he was banned on another forum. Its obvious that he works in this field on a technical level and has an axe to grind.

Either way is there some reason why his credibility is the subject of this thread? Jbryand doesn't know if RS is associated with a sarm company or not. I've never seen a company rep deny that he was repping for a certain company... Just sayin'
I dont think anyone should listen to my opinion's on russian star. they are mine based off the decision I've made off what I know.

yep, I can be an as*hole. fo sho. nope, I dont know if rs is associated with a sarm company.

I only know he is a business partner for the company that has peptide and research chems as sponsors on their boards.

a reps word about companies that send money their way directly or indirectly is gold though. trust me. I used to be a rep. :D

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
2k1 I didn't get nor ask for a refund as Its a market of buyer beware IMO. I love how you love bashing my diet or training. 25+ lb of muscle in a year is good any year two isn't disappointing either. Out of curiousity I switched to pplex directly after mdxt and guess what????? No change in diet ad weight climbed to 211 in a couple weeks with no diet change. That's 6 lbs right away of glycogen which let me know inwas on. I started recomping so weigt stayed the same this week. Switching back into bulk mode and wright will no doubt be 218 In two weeks when it's all over.

If mdxt was legit the pplex wouldn't have added 6 lbs right away. Strength started moving up nicely as well. So in the end I don't care how you feel about my diet, when on a steroid the weight moves up quickly at first. Never happend on mdxt.

I can be a little bit of a jerk sometimes so sorry if RS has no affiliation but I just really feel like that is the case and don't like behing left in the dark.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have. hell, when I worked for primordial performance, I was told to keep it a secret, and pose as a honest customer.

they even went as far as to tell a mod on another site that I wasn't affiliated with the company, and them pm'ing me to keep up the good work. lmao, I still got the pm's. they make me laugh.

Despite not always understanding what you are rambling on about or appreciating personal battles on forums I appreciate honesty in the industry. Not a lot of people reveal the inner workings of a company which are more revealing than what they choose to show. Thank you for being ballsy enough to do so.

Ruturaj

Awards
hey russianstar what will be minimun age to start sarm as for steroid safe age to start is between 22.5-25 year

g12528

Awards
are the gains easy to maintain, i herd strength drops off straight away