PP Turinabol lv cycle

drummerzrus

Awards
So let me start off by saying I've done several PH cycles before, my last one being an m-drol/tren bridge which was probably very hard on my system so I'm likely not going to do something so harsh again for obvious reasons. I'm thinking about doing a cycle of PP Turinabol lv and maybe Andro-hard...I've done h-drol before and loved it plus loved the lack of sides. Would I still get solid results from doing this cycle now having done a much harsher one previously?
My Second question is if I should use something on cycle such as an AI since my last cycle gave me slight gyno and I don't want it to get worse. I know nolva would work, but i'd like to use that in PCT.
Thanks guys.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gains should still be good as long as you have your diet and training in check. As far as the AndroHard I think that would be a really good idea if it's lean hard gains you are looking for. If you do use the AndroHard, you are not going to need an AI. Definitely need a SERM for PCT which I would stack with our TRS.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So let me start off by saying I've done several PH cycles before, my last one being an m-drol/tren bridge which was probably very hard on my system so I'm likely not going to do something so harsh again for obvious reasons. I'm thinking about doing a cycle of PP Turinabol lv and maybe Andro-hard...I've done h-drol before and loved it plus loved the lack of sides. Would I still get solid results from doing this cycle now having done a much harsher one previously?
My Second question is if I should use something on cycle such as an AI since my last cycle gave me slight gyno and I don't want it to get worse. I know nolva would work, but i'd like to use that in PCT.
Thanks guys.
Yes, you are still going to get results from using Turinabol or stacking Turinabol with AndroHard having done a harsher cycle prior.

No, you don't need to use an AI during a Turinabol/AndroHard cycle, since AndroHard acts as an AI itself.

You don't need Nolva during a PCT for Turinabol or Turinabol/AndroHard - the Testosterone Recovery Stack is adequate, although you can have Nolva on hand if you want to.

~Rosie~

drummerzrus

Awards
Perfect, thanks for reaffirming what I thought about the situation. Thank you both.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

drummerzrus

Awards
Alright so after a bit of looking, I failed to find a site which sells the TRS. Most don't have it and the ones that do, are merely sold out. I would just go to the PP site but they do not ship to Canada unfortunately. Could anyone recommend a site for this? Thanks again.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright so after a bit of looking, I failed to find a site which sells the TRS. Most don't have it and the ones that do, are merely sold out. I would just go to the PP site but they do not ship to Canada unfortunately. Could anyone recommend a site for this? Thanks again.
Try NutraPlanet. Otherwise, look around - there's bound to be one somewhere that has it and will ship to Canada.

~Rosie~

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Try NutraPlanet. Otherwise, look around - there's bound to be one somewhere that has it and will ship to Canada.

~Rosie~
Unfortunately Nutraplanet is still OOS of the Testosterone Recovery Stack. I will try to get some information to you.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We expect to have it back in stock sometime next week, of course this means Sustain Alpha as well.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
^^^THIS^^^

I had great results with the PP TRS after a Turinabol + Dermacrine run. No SERM needed for me. I recovered quickly and fully on the TRS.
^^^Another TRS satisfied customer. :). In essence, SERMS are not the end all be all.

Cheers!:cheers:

-Sean-

Primordial Performance

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
^^^Another TRS satisfied customer. :). In essence, SERMS are not the end all be all.

Cheers!:cheers:

-Sean-

Primordial Performance
Yeah, and I'll soon be testing Eric's assertion of the TRS being very useful to reduce the amount of SERM needed. I'll post up after the run and Toremifene + TRS PCT.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, and I'll soon be testing Eric's assertion of the TRS being very useful to reduce the amount of SERM needed. I'll post up after the run and Toremifene + TRS PCT.
Fantastic news, keep us posted.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^THIS^^^

I had great results with the PP TRS after a Turinabol + Dermacrine run. No SERM needed for me. I recovered quickly and fully on the TRS.
It's great to hear feedback like this.

vpower

vpower

Awards
  • Established
They ship the TRS to Canada.