when to start androhard with dermacrine?

ofl0926

Awards
  • Established
hey whats up everyone. i finally going to order this stuff to start once i return from the middle east. i will be running two bottles of dermacrine at its full dosage. i was in debate to run androhard the last 25 days of this cycle or run along with dermacrine. what do you think? should i run two bottles as well? also i was reading that one guy did run them together for 6 weeks and his libido crashed! with the TRS post from PP's, how much time before i notice i am back to normal. reason for me asking cause i gotta keep the wifey happy at home since i been gone for so long lol.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
hey whats up everyone. i finally going to order this stuff to start once i return from the middle east. i will be running two bottles of dermacrine at its full dosage. i was in debate to run androhard the last 25 days of this cycle or run along with dermacrine. what do you think? should i run two bottles as well? also i was reading that one guy did run them together for 6 weeks and his libido crashed! with the TRS post from PP's, how much time before i notice i am back to normal. reason for me asking cause i gotta keep the wifey happy at home since i been gone for so long lol.

SSgt Oscar Lopez
It really depends on your goals whether you run the AndroHard with the Dermacrine. However, I would say just stack the two products together and run the AndroHard for the full six weeks with the Dermacrine for the best results (hint: apply 2 pumps of Dermacrine on your balls during your cycle to help with libido).

The Testosterone Recovery Stack is adequate for PCT. As for how long it is going to take your body to recover and return to homeostasis, I cannot answer that - it is an individual thing, and everyone is different.

~Rosie~

ofl0926

Awards
  • Established
i also read that TCF-1 and Sustain Alpha would work as well if ran for four weeks

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

ofl0926

Awards
  • Established
sorry i did not phrase what i wanted to say correctly. i was talking about TCF-1 and Sustain Alpha for PCT instead of TRS stack

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
sorry i did not phrase what i wanted to say correctly. i was talking about TCF-1 and Sustain Alpha for PCT instead of TRS stack
TCF-1 and Sustain Alpha would make a great part of a PCT, but as your complete PCT, it's not enough - you want to cover ALL of your bases.

The TCF-1 to the Testosterone Recovery Stack covers all of your bases: Sustain Alpha increases testosterone levels, EndoAmp Max amplifies testosterone and growth hormone, and Toco-8 sensitizes the testes to the effects of LH & FSH.

If you do not use the Testosterone Recovery Stack, then, although dependent on the hormonal compound/s used, the bulk of PCT should include each of the following products alongside your basic staples:
* Testosterone Boosters (one product that increase Free Testosterone and Total Testosterone or a stack covering both areas)
* Lutelizing Hormone Releaser
* Cortisol Controller
* Estrogen Antagonists/Aromatase Inhibitor (SERMS are not always a necessity for PCT, and in fact, should only be carefully considered, depending on the compound/s used).

~Rosie~

ofl0926

Awards
  • Established
thank you Rosie. i greatly appreciate your timely response on both sites lol

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
thank you Rosie. i greatly appreciate your timely response on both sites lol
No worries (I'll stick to leaving my answers in this thread - no doubt, you will get more responses over on the PP forums as well) :)

~Rosie~