Ostarine + TEST???

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im on TRT

Would this stuff be "useless"?

Not looking to run any gear. Nor am I looking to add more Test. My levels have been "calibrated" nicely. That said, I wouldnt mind an anabolic boost either :afro:

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Well what is your TRT dose? I think if it is a dose that keeps your test levels within normal physiological levels then yeah it will definitely help. My test levels are normally in the 600 range and I am seeing nice results on OSTA stand alone right now. I would suspect, but I have no grounds to back this up, that OSTA would "compete" slightly with the androgen receptor, so if your doc is giving you a nice hefty does of test than maybe it wont help.

But there is no way to tell, certainly worth a shot...do it up

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
And I think that OSTA works on the receptor a little different than test from what I have read but can't find it right now, maybe the 2 together would work nicely???

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You share my interest/confusion LOL ;)

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^^^^^^

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What are your goals with the ostarine? Bulk? Cut? Maintain? Are you shutdown from TRT doses? Taking HCG?

If you're shutdown from TRT, I don't see the reason to use something so mild and expensive.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
What are your goals with the ostarine? Bulk? Cut? Maintain? Are you shutdown from TRT doses? Taking HCG?

If you're shutdown from TRT, I don't see the reason to use something so mild and expensive.
this. if ur alrdy on TRT do some anavar + clen. or add mast to ur trt dose.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sup man

Not shut down. I have been on TRT for years though. I take HCG 2x/week.

TRT is just that "replacement therapy" and NOT anabolic.

Hence my interest to add an anabolic component to my regimen.

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Well I "hypothesize" that OSTA will help, why wouldn't it if it works on everyone else and you're on a maintenance dose of test

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
B/C most if not all of the people who are running it and puporting nice results ran it SOLO

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Well I have yet to see anyone stack OSTA with anything, except pct supps. It would be nice to see an experienced user add this into a cycle and compare results to the same cycle they ran without the sarm

Have your gains stalled at your trt dose?

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Generally speaking, gains are pretty non existant after 40 from merely TRT doses.

TRT is designed to merely replace natty Test levels and NOT put you in a supraphysiologial range.

I may run this stuff doewn the road some time. If so, I will keep everyone posted ;)

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
I'm 49 ... not on TRT and I still "gain" lean mass. Maybe not as fast as I did when I was 22 but good enough to where I'm not frustrated in the gym at all.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
God bless ya! ;)

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Generally speaking, gains are pretty non existant after 40 from merely TRT doses.

TRT is designed to merely replace natty Test levels and NOT put you in a supraphysiologial range.

I may run this stuff doewn the road some time. If so, I will keep everyone posted ;)
200 to 250mg a week? Is that the standard? HCG I've heard it needed not only to keep the nuts runnin' but also to replace other hormones that simply testosterone does not help with (like dht, pregnenolone, etc.)

I always thought TRT doses would shut someone down after long enough, enough low doses. How do you know you're not shutdown? Just wondering, I don't know enough about TRT.