M-Drol or Boladrol?

DevlinRD

Awards
SO...here is my question...Which one for next cycle? i'm just really confused on what i want to take...i hear Boladrol is a better substance than m-drol or SD, but at the same time m-drol is still top of the line as far as ph goes. also, one bottle of m-drol is 30 bucks, and can last me one 4 week cycle, and a second 3 week cycle. so for the money in the long run m-drol works. I'm just looking for some oppinions on the two. it may be my deciding facter later on today.

IBE

IBE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
it all depends on how fast you want to gain. Boladrol takes about 7-10 days for the scale to start showing weight, but in the meantime you will start looking bigger and leaning out though.... it's kinda of wierd. You notice energy, muscle pumps and it makes you want to go to the qym. ...it just makes you feel great. Most people will start to gain about pound a day after day 10.
By the time you are finished you will end up having about the same results if not better then superdrol.

Superdrol....lets just say it does the complete opposite then what I said about boladrol side effect wise. it will give you great gains and great strength . it works faster then boladrol but makes you feel like complete crap all all day but the gains are great. they are both good in my book but you really can't compare two.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Toss a coin. There is a bit more of really knowing what to expect with mdrol, but boladrol does look to be a really sweet choice. Its just that being so new, there aren't a ton of logs/bloodwork available to judge on.

DevlinRD

Awards
Toss a coin. There is a bit more of really knowing what to expect with mdrol, but boladrol does look to be a really sweet choice. Its just that being so new, there aren't a ton of logs/bloodwork available to judge on.
i just might have too haha. ive followed a few logs of boladrol so i was really wanting to try it. ive also read its been easier for keeping gains off cycle. its wet, but mdrol is a dry gain. the price+longevity of one bottle is really only what interests me for mdrol. i'ma call tails on this one, and see what comes up.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
eh, when you look at it, the money difference is sort of inconsequential really. if the extra $30 or so is a make or break for it, you probably don't have the $ to eat right on the cycle too :)

DevlinRD

Awards
i'm not sure what you mean by extra 30 dollars...mdrol is 29.99 and boladrol is 34.99...when i say price is cheap, i just mean its cheap. but boladrol is cheap and i get a 4 week cycle at most, where as mdrol is cheap and i get a 4 week cycle, plus enough left for another 3 week cycle out of a 90 capsule bottle. so its like getting more for my money. just so you know what i meant by that

DevlinRD

Awards
nevermind...after thinking more about it, im guessing you meant extra 30 dollars for another cycle of boladrol? i dont care about that. ill think about that 2 or 3 months down the road when im ready for it. but as for right now when i make a purchase and i get that extra cycle off of one purchase, why wouldnt it be more interesting you know?

boricuarage

boricuarage

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm pulsing bdrol end of week 2... and I feel outstanding in the gym... scale has been going up.... I'm about 4 pounds already...
never done sdrol though...

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
because if you are like anyone else who cycles, you'd rather try different things each time anyhow, to see what really works best for you. Everyone is pretty individual, so some people respond far better to one compound than another. Whether its sides or gains, there can be a pretty big variance.

DevlinRD

Awards
i get that, which is why i figured id ask for others oppinions/experiances. i havent tried either, so im stuck with which direction to go in.

and 4 lbs gain? what do you think its of exactly, hard muscle? because ive read gains as much as 1.5 lbs on some days to 4 or 5lbs a week. considering boladrol can be a 3 week cycle.

IBE

IBE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
it starting to look like boladrol is dry then we thought

i just might have too haha. ive followed a few logs of boladrol so i was really wanting to try it. ive also read its been easier for keeping gains off cycle. its wet, but mdrol is a dry gain. the price+longevity of one bottle is really only what interests me for mdrol. i'ma call tails on this one, and see what comes up.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, to give you an idea, i haven't tried boladrol, but I have 2 packs here. I also have a bottle of original designer supplements superdrol here, and superdrol has worked nicely for me in the past, but my next cycle will be the boladrol. probably start jan 24 or so.

DevlinRD

Awards
it starting to look like boladrol is dry then we thought
ive also heard that, a log from a well respected member of this forum mentioned he had dry gains from his boladrol cycle.

DevlinRD

Awards
Well, to give you an idea, i haven't tried boladrol, but I have 2 packs here. I also have a bottle of original designer supplements superdrol here, and superdrol has worked nicely for me in the past, but my next cycle will be the boladrol. probably start jan 24 or so.
yeah, ill have to just get them both and run them after another respectively. thanks for any input though.

boricuarage

boricuarage

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yeah, ill have to just get them both and run them after another respectively. thanks for any input though.
I have a log that I'm currently running...haven't updated in some days cause of work and then family after that..
to be honest I think the muscle are getting pretty hard and losing body fat. my friend told me this morning at the gym that I look slimmer and it looks good.. guess he meant losing body fat cause i have gained, but I also do cardio after my workouts...
I got some PR's because of bdrol.
when I was on test I never attempted a PR...
I want to run sdrol or M1t one day, but I heard M1t you will feel like caca.
one thing for sure get some hawthorne berries..

DevlinRD

Awards
I have a log that I'm currently running...haven't updated in some days cause of work and then family after that..
to be honest I think the muscle are getting pretty hard and losing body fat. my friend told me this morning at the gym that I look slimmer and it looks good.. guess he meant losing body fat cause i have gained, but I also do cardio after my workouts...
I got some PR's because of bdrol.
when I was on test I never attempted a PR...
I want to run sdrol or M1t one day, but I heard M1t you will feel like caca.
one thing for sure get some hawthorne berries..
i heard that as well about m1t. see im not big on cardio, i sweat a lot in the gym, especially doing legs, i dont really need cardio after legs and/or abs and i do abs everyday. after one of these products, i think im gonna try the superdrol product by Transform with the original 5a in the formula. where as superdrol clone m-drol has 5b, i hear Transforms is more potent and pretty legit.

SGTgreen

i heard that as well about m1t. see im not big on cardio, i sweat a lot in the gym, especially doing legs, i dont really need cardio after legs and/or abs and i do abs everyday. after one of these products, i think im gonna try the superdrol product by Transform with the original 5a in the formula. where as superdrol clone m-drol has 5b, i hear Transforms is more potent and pretty legit.
Should be a no brainer, the Transform is $17.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Im curious on bdrol as well

suresha

Awards
  • Established
maze6909

maze6909

Awards
Ive done both and i can give a fair comparison of the two i love M drol it will put prolly a good 12 pound gain of lean muscle get you big and give you a cut look because it is dry .the strength gains come alot quicker and so do size gains like ibe said tho sides makes you tired and feel like crap AT times.Also pretty much what ibe said as far as bdrol goes if u think u can take it and make it mdrol .u dont want to deal with sides and feel alrite bdrol

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
bola is some strong stuff. my buddy just got off a cycle and he said it wasnt as bad on his blood pressure as mdrol and he gained about the same weight

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
it really depends SD is great dont get me wrong but Bola seems to have an advantage as far as mood, and overall sense of well being but im sure both will pack on lbs regardless. hopefully you consider Boladrol. best luck to you :fing02:

no reason

no reason

Awards
  • Established
i give a thumbs down to boladrol... sd is the strongest and cheapest ph to buy..when you can get sd-extreme for $17 and m-drol still for like $20.. this is a no brainer people.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
i give a thumbs down to boladrol... sd is the strongest and cheapest ph to buy..when you can get sd-extreme for $17 and m-drol still for like $20.. this is a no brainer people.
the way you feel on cycle is entirely different too. the price difference is like 10 bucks, but when u add up the price of cycle support and pct products, that 10 dollars isnt going to make a huge deal. and i, for one, can attest to the lethargy and feeling like sh1t feeling on superdrol/mdrol. from the people ive talked to, that doesnt seem to be an issue with bola.

no reason

no reason

Awards
  • Established
your right i get a little lethargic off sd .. but 10 bucks is 10 bucks saved and you can get 2 cycles outta one bottle. just my opinion. i only see one place to buy boladrol and that at phf.. they want $34.99 and thats without shipping..they can keep it.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
different strokes for different folks

DevlinRD

Awards
i ended up choosing SD, and im two weeks in today.

but...my next cycle im planning out right now, looking this way...

Boladrol, Epi, Tren

BD 4/4/6/00/00/00
Epi 00/00/30/40/40/40
Tren 90/90/90/90/90/90

i think ill have fun with that

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
your right i get a little lethargic off sd .. but 10 bucks is 10 bucks saved and you can get 2 cycles outta one bottle. just my opinion. i only see one place to buy boladrol and that at phf.. they want $34.99 and thats without shipping..they can keep it.
were talking about a ten dollar difference on a steroid cycle? if thats a lot to you, i hope ur not slacking on support supplements or pct :-/

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Boladrol, Epi, Tren

BD 4/4/6/00/00/00
Epi 00/00/30/40/40/40
Tren 90/90/90/90/90/90

^^^that looks wicked. :biggthumpup:
your gonna grow like a weed, have fun on that brotha.

no reason

no reason

Awards
  • Established
were talking about a ten dollar difference on a steroid cycle? if thats a lot to you, i hope ur not slacking on support supplements or pct :-/
not at all..i use cycle assist,a cortisol blocker and a serm...im not downing the product and im not trying to pump sd like its the best..all im saying is that with sd you can get 2 cycles outta one bottle so you get a little more for your money..plus its dirt cheap...if both products basically give you the same results then for me it just makes sense to go with the one that is gonna give you more for less money.. just my opinion.

DevlinRD

Awards
not at all..i use cycle assist,a cortisol blocker and a serm...im not downing the product and im not trying to pump sd like its the best..all im saying is that with sd you can get 2 cycles outta one bottle so you get a little more for your money..plus its dirt cheap...if both products basically give you the same results then for me it just makes sense to go with the one that is gonna give you more for less money.. just my opinion.
i said the exact same thing. mostly the reason i chose SD. and with the past two days (14 and 15 of cycle), i dont regret a god damn thing! still excited to try the boladrol next go round, and have another cycle left of m-drol afterwards. :biggthumpup:

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
i said the exact same thing. mostly the reason i chose SD. and with the past two days (14 and 15 of cycle), i dont regret a god damn thing! still excited to try the boladrol next go round, and have another cycle left of m-drol afterwards. :biggthumpup:
lol, just make sure you take a nice break between cycles! and let us know how bola goes for u =D

DevlinRD

Awards
lol, just make sure you take a nice break between cycles! and let us know how bola goes for u =D
oh i will haha, cuz the sdrol is pretty instense right now i love it. and im going to use Trenazone instead of an oral for better bioavailability and less pressure on my liver since the epi/boladrol will be hard as it is. plus give me better gains. im excited, so ill do a log and review this time!

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established

Boladrol, Epi, Tren

BD 4/4/6/00/00/00
Epi 00/00/30/40/40/40
Tren 90/90/90/90/90/90

Just when I think I've decided my cycle... I like the way that looks. Good idea.

no reason

no reason

Awards
  • Established
there you go..awesome !

DevlinRD

Awards
hell yea! if i just had acces to OG tren :(
like i said, trenazone is the best dienolone product due to not having to convert. if you dont mind transdermals, the gains should be better then a product like XTren. you being IBE i imagine you would know about your(phf) sale for 40.00$. thats where im getting mine :biggthumpup:

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i think i might have to try something similiar to that cycle, some time down the road. but maybe with some Trenavar.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
me too :D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 15
Anabolics 6
Anabolics 140
Anabolics 6
Anabolics 7