Sust and Finasteride

KBD

KBD

Awards
  • Established
I want to bump my sust up to 750mg a week (going for a big winter bulk :))

Anywho im worried about hair-loss.

I have ran extremely heavy cycles in the past with NO hairloss at all.

But as soon as i did Dbol, my hair fell off faster than bumping into a old christmas tree.

Anywho i dont believe i have the MPB gene due to the heavy dosed cycles and no visible shedding.

ANYWAYS just to be safe, since noticing that event ON dbol. I have heard that propecia stops hair loss immediately (but the regrowth can take months) or does it take months in general to halt shedding?

id like to do .5mg ed of propecia to keep hair loss to minimal or none!

What u guys think?

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I am on finsteride ( propencia ) Did stop my hair loss but did not made then regrow to the spot that fall before the use of it !

KBD

KBD

Awards
  • Established
i understand that but how long will it take finasteride to stop hairloss if i up my test dose? Is it still gonna take the whole 6 months to HALT SHEDDING or does it stop shedding immediately?

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
i understand that but how long will it take finasteride to stop hairloss if i up my test dose? Is it still gonna take the whole 6 months to HALT SHEDDING or does it stop shedding immediately?
On the Propencia site they say 3 month ! But for me If my memories is good, one month after the sheeding at less diminish. Hope it help !

KBD

KBD

Awards
  • Established
On the Propencia site they say 3 month ! But for me If my memories is good, one month after the sheeding at less diminish. Hope it help !
Whats the point in taking something to prevent hairloss if its gonna cause shedding?

Will topical spiro do any good?

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Whats the point in taking something to prevent hairloss if its gonna cause shedding?

Will topical spiro do any good?
Sorry my english suck ! there where no sheeding, I meant one month after using the product I started to loose less hairs !

DynaMight

DynaMight

Awards
Ive been taking liquid finasteride for about 7 weeks. im taking liquid fina cause its a lot cheaper. tastes like the nastiest shot of liquor u ever had, but i can get past that for the cost factor. after about 2 weeks i noticed hair loss was starting to cease. at 7 weeks now hair loss is still happening but not like before i started the treatment. through my research ive found that generally it takes 3 months for hair loss to come to a halt and 1-2 yrs to have a noticeable cosmetic effect of hair regrowth.

DynaMight

DynaMight

Awards
shedding could happen but its not definite. didnt happen for me. if you up your test dose you will probably have to up your dose of finasteride as well. .5mg may be effective if youre not on anything, but with the extra test in your system you may need to up the fina to 1.5mg - 2.5mg every day depending on level of test

plusss i would read the sticky by BigVrunga in anabolics section titled "hair loss prevention" very informative and should answer all your questions