h-drol & hair loss???

massolic

Awards
  • Established
has anyone experienced hair loss/thinningwith this compound?

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
hdrol is not that harsh on the hairline but everyone is different

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
From my understanding no. Is more of a genetics thing. That's what I've learned. Some phs might enhance ho quick u might get bold. But I know any ph that raises dht will cost a little shredding.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
has anyone experienced hair loss/thinningwith this compound?
If you're concerned about the possibility, then you could always add some Toco-8 to your cycle and PCT to help promote healthy hair growth and prevent hair loss.

~Rosie~

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
If you're concerned about the possibility, then you could always add some Toco-8 to your cycle and PCT to help promote healthy hair growth and prevent hair loss.

~Rosie~
Good call on the toco-8. I personally dont care - if it goes, it goes and ill rock the bald look.

massolic

Awards
  • Established
i know this is out of topic, but would a stano-drol/Methyl 1-D yield reults in terms of some muscle mass and strength (anyone tried the stack?) assuming diet is in check, and with toco-8 for hair...???

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
dht is quickly de-activated in the muscle via enzymes into a worthless metabolite.

of all the steroids i've researched, oral turinabol had the lowest androgenic rating, coincidentally, cdma (halodrol) is a precursor to tbol, so most likely this also has a very low androgenic effect, possibly even lower than ot.

cdma being a diol does not need to convert to bind to the androgen recpetor, but this binding will not be as strong as it's parent compound.

this is where it's long half life comes into play.

also, though it can metabolize into 4-chloro methyl 1-test (after conversion into tbol) via the 5a-reductase enzyme, the 4-chloro helps lower the compounds androgenicity, also reducing the androgenic side effects noticed.

less strongly binding to the ar, along with reduced androgenicity in theory should equal an overall less androgenic compound, with the least worry for hair loss.

though as noted, everything that binds to the androgen receptor will be capable of androgenic side effects.

this is what makes the compounds androgens, from dht, all the way to methoxy gonadiene.

the make up of the steroid will be what causes the over all differences in androgen interaction, as well as person to person differences.

massolic

Awards
  • Established
i know this is out of topic, but would a stano-drol/Methyl 1-D yield reults in terms of some muscle mass and strength (anyone tried the stack?) assuming diet is in check, and with toco-8 for hair...???
anyone?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
dht is quickly de-activated in the muscle via enzymes into a worthless metabolite.
it will possibly be active long enough to cause typical androgenic effects in tissue.

but you have to also remember, conversion can go back and forth until it is metabolized (it is pro hormone to dht), and it also isn't a sure thing it will be converted into the intended compound (dht).

now, go with "the one" which is a ph to methyl dht, and you can increase the odds of a longer lasting androgen.