Cutting Anabolic/PH/DS that's NOT H-Drol!

Jeff5886

Jeff5886

Awards
  • Established
First things first. Diet, and routine are in check. Multi, water intake and cardio are in check. I am looking for an anabolic to take (no injections or clen because I'm military) as part of my cutting cycle. Everything i've searched for talked about H-drol. I have taken many cycles of DS/PH's and nothing gives me worse depression then H-drol. Is there another compound that anyone recommends for cutting?

Thanks

RJW719

RJW719

Awards
  • Established
is the original even around or is there a clone worth using?

The original is still out there. There are also some decent clones such as Transform Epi, and Epi-strong

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
IBE epistane. Havoc is around too.

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
As mentioned, Epi. But there is also Furazabol THP which is non-methylated which is a good stacker to epi. Katanadrol is a good clone of that.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First things first. Diet, and routine are in check. Multi, water intake and cardio are in check. I am looking for an anabolic to take (no injections or clen because I'm military) as part of my cutting cycle. Everything i've searched for talked about H-drol. I have taken many cycles of DS/PH's and nothing gives me worse depression then H-drol. Is there another compound that anyone recommends for cutting?

Thanks
I recomend 4-chlorodehydromethyandrostenediol, or cdma for short.

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
I heard PROTOMAX is good for cutting too!!

Jeff5886

Jeff5886

Awards
  • Established
Should I have any issues stacking Epi with Alpha T-2 OEP and Erase other then perhaps high blood pressure?