Best Prohormone for strength

mikelance86

Awards
what is the best legal prohormone for just strength?

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i agree^^^ however i used m14ADD and added uhh 80 lbs to my squat in like i dunno 4 weeks? lol it was insane

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
i agree^^^ however i used m14ADD and added uhh 80 lbs to my squat in like i dunno 4 weeks? lol it was insane
i didn't really get any strength gains from m1,4. just bulk

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
easy superdrol. SD is perhaps only second to m1t and anadrol in the strength department, and only a maybe still.

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Superdrol, but probably the harshest too

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Usually the DHT types will give the most strength.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
any good quality SD clone will do but be prepared to have a good PCT ready

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
easy superdrol. SD is perhaps only second to m1t and anadrol in the strength department, and only a maybe still.
have you tried m1t or anadrol?

sd is strong but Abombs i think are stronger

i will let you know when i eat em hahahahhahahahha
yuh

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
anadrol ftw

mikelance86

Awards
looks like I am going with M-drol. I will log some of my results if anyone is interested. Anyone here have first hand experience on what the strength gains will be like on m-drol?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SD and M1T are not ph's, that said M1T hands down for strength gains. Any tren related product will induce great strength gains.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I always thought Dbol was supposed to be crazy on the strength gains but it is not a PH. I do hear amazing results with Sdrol and that is why I bought a bottle :).

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
Best for strength? Easy, the brunette at my gym in her teeny, tiny spandex running shorts. I can always bang out a few extra reps when she's doing squats on the smith machine next to me.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Best for strength? Easy, the brunette at my gym in her teeny, tiny spandex running shorts. I can always bang out a few extra reps when she's doing squats on the smith machine next to me.
Yeah man, that is the kind of motivation I like!!!!! :hammer:

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
SD for me but dien was pretty crazy also

jtcastro1

Awards
  • Established
Mdrol (SD) produced ridiculous strength and weight gains

youngguns555

Awards
I would say

SD for brute strength, heavy just feels good/ I can never go too many reps on sd because insane pumps.
Tren for strength but also give alot more reps
D Plex actually gave me good strength and allows you to throw reps out like its nothing

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would say

SD for brute strength, heavy just feels good/ I can never go too many reps on sd because insane pumps.
Tren for strength but also give alot more reps
D Plex actually gave me good strength and allows you to throw reps out like its nothing
How were the sides with D-Plex? That is non-methylated isn't it?

youngguns555

Awards
The only sides i got on it were acne, I am prone so it was going to happen no matter what. I did want to have sex with any girl that would bend over while on it also. I guess that is a side . But it is a methyl

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The only sides i got on it were acne, I am prone so it was going to happen no matter what. I did want to have sex with any girl that would bend over while on it also. I guess that is a side . But it is a methyl
Ok I was wondering if it was a DHT hormone and from what you describe, it is. I got a lot of what you said taking AndroHard, that to me seems like a viable option instead of a methyl. I am ok with one methylated cycle a year but that is it, too many other options out there and real gear is one of them for me.

youngguns555

Awards
I don't really limit how many methyl cycles i do, but i always get a full blood panel to make sure im recovered in liver and ball department lol

TulsaTalons

Awards
d plex = pheraplex? is d plex a test base? is that why it increases libido?

youngguns555

Awards
no d plex is a derivitive of dht

P plex is desoxymethyltestosterone "dmt" a test based molecule

cdsfx

Awards
So I've only used lg's m1D packed on plenty of mass and some decent strength. So now that strength is my only focus and keeping in mind that I'm a beginner which would be better for me H-drol or Epistane? Also if you have another product feel free to recommend any and all help is appreciated?

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I've only used lg's m1D packed on plenty of mass and some decent strength. So now that strength is my only focus and keeping in mind that I'm a beginner which would be better for me H-drol or Epistane? Also if you have another product feel free to recommend any and all help is appreciated?
I feel like Helladrol is better for strength personally. Epi hardens me up more with decent strength.

TulsaTalons

Awards
on day 20 of hdrol and absolutely ZERO strength gains. jus sayin.

syphon80

Awards
on day 20 of hdrol and absolutely ZERO strength gains. jus sayin.
I usually get Hdrol to kick in, starting 3rd week all the way thru. Whats your dosing like btw?

Looking forward for SD to kick in, on Day 2 so far.

mattingly

Awards
isnt tren banned? If not can any one recommend a company to buy from if its not

The gov't classifies Tren as a schedule lll anabolic steroid, under the Controlled Substances Act.

benjiman

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i have heard beastdrol was great for strenght which i know it is sdrol clone just sayin.i think i am going to try the beast next.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
EPI was great for strength for me :D

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
EPI was great for strength for me :D
Epistrong is helping me with strength for sure, now the clen is making it a slow process to gain strength but that says a lot about the Epi. Each person responds differently though, one may work for you that sucks for another, just have to make an educated guess and go with it.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Epistrong is helping me with strength for sure, now the clen is making it a slow process to gain strength but that says a lot about the Epi. Each person responds differently though, one may work for you that sucks for another, just have to make an educated guess and go with it.
You feel weak on Clenbuterol? I know there are some jitters and even a shortness of breath on it, but I always felt more intense and capable while on it.

mattingly

Awards
You feel weak on Clenbuterol? I know there are some jitters and even a shortness of breath on it, but I always felt more intense and capable while on it.
Everyone reacts differently. Some people feel lethargic and weak while on clen.

Some people add ephedrine or an OTC stimulant/fat burner before they train, to counteract the lethargic/weak feeling.

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
1.M1T
2.Superdrol
3.Tren

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
TheMeatus101