Best Prohormone for strength

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
Curious, why look for strength agent if the strength is not maintained? if a PH gives you the size, what do you benefit from the temp strength? or do you maintain some of the strength post cycle?
anyone can provide some insight? I'm really interested in your feedback

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You mean methyl 1,4 androstenediol?

Or do you want methyl dehydro androstenediol?

They are both the same though

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You mean methyl 1,4 androstenediol?

Or do you want methyl dehydro androstenediol?

They are both the same though
Why don't you take a business loan out and start your own line of prohormones lol I'd buy

lastchance

lastchance

Awards
If you wanna make crazy ass strength gains with legal supps nothing can even come close to cell-tech

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
epistane?
epi is another dht derivative gives me great strength gains but the dose needed to be as potent as a sufficiant dose of mdrol isnt really that cost effective. also u can get pretty strong and run it safe up to 6 weeks but ur joints will be way to dry for that kind of heavy lifting imo

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
epi is another dht derivative gives me great strength gains but the dose needed to be as potent as a sufficiant dose of mdrol isnt really that cost effective. also u can get pretty strong and run it safe up to 6 weeks but ur joints will be way to dry for that kind of heavy lifting imo
I never had any joint issues when on epi myself.

dustter

dustter

Awards
looks like I am going with M-drol. I will log some of my results if anyone is interested. Anyone here have first hand experience on what the strength gains will be like on m-drol?
Yeah. Imagine your wang is only good for one round with your ole lady. After about 1 week on your ol lady will have to tell you when to stop after bangin out 4 rounds and then you'll have give the ol willy a smack in the bathroom too.

But as far as muscle, 6 week cycle expect 20lbs in weight and 20-25pounds in lifts minimum

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah. Imagine your wang is only good for one round with your ole lady. After about 1 week on your ol lady will have to tell you when to stop after bangin out 4 rounds and then you'll have give the ol willy a smack in the bathroom too.

But as far as muscle, 6 week cycle expect 20lbs in weight and 20-25pounds in lifts minimum
This thread is 4 years old :(