Here we go! Superdrol/Dermacrine Cycle Log with Before after pics

fatherenis

Awards
Just decided to do the log today for you guys and I just started the cycle today. The plan is superdrol in the form of microdrol and dermacrine

Micro - 2cc's 2X day, 2cc's 2X day, 3cc's 2X day
Derma - 3 ml's 2X day, 4ml's 2X day, 5ml's 2X day, 5ml's 2X day, 5ml's 2X day

Using cycle support throughout the cycle and pct and liver juice while on the super.

I also have clomid a toco 8 for pct

Current stats are 5'7 170 goin for 15 - 20 lbs.

Here are the before pics

Thanks for the support stay tuned

boricuarage

boricuarage

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yeh I know that meaning is that all for pct?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Get some Erase for that PCT

3 caps a day for 4 weeks starting at week 3 of PCT

boricuarage

boricuarage

Banned
Awards
  • Established
that's what I was goimg to say. get a natural AI like erase

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
subbed...

who makes microdrol?

RJW719

RJW719

Awards
  • Established
Im in

fatherenis

Awards
Yes the Clomid and Toco 8 is for PCT I also have Estragenex on hand as an AI from Hi Tech Phamaceuticals if I need it. Microdrol was made by a company called bradley asgard but they discountinued it last year. I still have a bottle and the stuff is the bomb.

fatherenis

Awards
Finished Chest workout today. Feeling pumped (obviously psycological) since it's day one.

Benched - 200 - 10 reps in final set
Incline Dumbel - 65's 12 reps final set
Incline Flies - 40's X 8 final set
and some cable crosses and dips

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
ill sub on this - OP looking good starting out - what u got planned diet wise?

SolidusSnake

SolidusSnake

Awards
  • Established
Work on your lateral delts and mid chest hard on this cycle.
Also look into bridging superdrol into something else like halodrol or epistrong, so you can keep most of gains.. smart choice using derma..

fatherenis

Awards
I'm eating like a machine. Here's the feeding schedule during the week

- First thing in the morning I eat 1 cup oats, 1 cup eggwhites and a piece of fruit usually at 5:45 or 6:00

- Then I workout - I'm in the gym everyday lifting and cardio 2 days (just like 20 mins to keep the heart in check)

- After the workout I'll have a quarter serving of seriousmass and a half scoop of whey with water

- at 10:00 I'm at work and have a full scoup of serious mass with a half scoop of whey

- At 1:00 I eat lunch usually tuna/a cup of brown rice and a tablespoon of hemp or olive oil

- At 4:00 I have another full protein shake

- I eat dinner around 7:00 - Which is whatever my wife cooks (usually pasta and meat or rice and meat)

- Before bed I have another shake blended this time consisting of Casein protein, half cup of oats, 1 cup plain yogurt, 1 tablespoon olive oil and the cycle support. I mix with water usually to avoid the lactose before bed then do it all over again.

fatherenis

Awards
Also I have x-tren but I need to be out of PCT by the last week in feb cuz I'm goin to florida to see the fam for vacation

SolidusSnake

SolidusSnake

Awards
  • Established
Also I have x-tren but I need to be out of PCT by the last week in feb cuz I'm goin to florida to see the fam for vacation
why cant you be in PCT while you are in florida?
adding in xtren and bridging wolld be smart.

fatherenis

Awards
I've thought about it. The only concern is when I travel I usually only bring a carry on and I have legit clomid tablets so I don't want to put myself at risk for carrying around drugs I don't have a prescription for. Do you think that is overly cautious?

SolidusSnake

SolidusSnake

Awards
  • Established
I've thought about it. The only concern is when I travel I usually only bring a carry on and I have legit clomid tablets so I don't want to put myself at risk for carrying around drugs I don't have a prescription for. Do you think that is overly cautious?
They dont check prescription meds bro, unless it were a liquid. It is pills, you good to good..

fatherenis

Awards
How do you suggest I bridge overlap a week of each? And how should I dose the x-tren?

Sklander

Sklander

Awards
  • Established
I have heard of the SD-->Epi bridge.

SD 10/20/30/0/0/0/0
epi 0/0/0/45/60/75/75

I ran epi for six weeks at 30/45/45/60/60/75 and it was f'in BONKERS man. Put on great weight. Kept 8 lbs or so and totally transformed my body - straight chiseled sittin' right at 180. Loved the ****.

Your cycle looks great and you look like you're taking it seriously and will see some seriou results. Def add epi at the back end for four weeks... you got to mang... lol... you'll just LOVE it so much!!!!!!!

fatherenis

Awards
I never really considered epi. To be honest I'm a little worried about running the X-Tren cuz I've heard a few horror stories. I may still do it but I'm gonna look into epi now. It might be a good idea. Epi is methylated though isn't it? I dunno about running to methyl's in a role. I don't wanna hurt my liver. But I may do an extra week of the super.

SolidusSnake

SolidusSnake

Awards
  • Established
How do you suggest I bridge overlap a week of each? And how should I dose the x-tren?
SD:20/20/30/30
Xtren:0/0/0/90/90/90/90

Get P-5-p and take that throughout cycle. It cheap and will rid you of tren sides..

Clomid: 50/50/50/50
Sustain alpha transdermal is great add to PCT...
And some forma stanzol as your PCT AI.

With that cycle you could gain 10 lean lbs easy...
I dont say an outlandish number like 20, because it aint possible.. Wont be 20lbs of muscle, that for sure..

SolidusSnake

SolidusSnake

Awards
  • Established
I never really considered epi. To be honest I'm a little worried about running the X-Tren cuz I've heard a few horror stories. I may still do it but I'm gonna look into epi now. It might be a good idea. Epi is methylated though isn't it? I dunno about running to methyl's in a role. I don't wanna hurt my liver. But I may do an extra week of the super.
you wont have any probs with xtren with the dermacrine and p5p bro..

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
what about?

SD
20/20/20
Epi
00/00/30/45/60/75/30
X tren
00/00/60/60/90/120/60

That would be fun:006:

If you run something like that get some hCG for shutdown help. Or Sustain Alpha for libido help, much more will be needed than just P5P, Vitex, I-dopa, B6 will all help. But no matter what you will be shutdown and a angry man. Next make sure your joints will be getting the proper support they need too. I would get lots of cycle support.

SolidusSnake

SolidusSnake

Awards
  • Established
what about?

SD
20/20/20
Epi
00/00/30/45/60/75/30
X tren
00/00/60/60/90/120/60

That would be fun:006:

If you run something like that get some hCG for shutdown help. Or Sustain Alpha for libido help, much more will be needed than just P5P, Vitex, I-dopa, B6 will all help. But no matter what you will be shutdown and a angry man. Next make sure your joints will be getting the proper support they need too. I would get lots of cycle support.
no, much more would not be needed.. p5p alone can stop prolactin sides.. coupled with ldopa he shouldnt have probs.. unless you are real sensetive to progestines, p5p or nothing is what you would need. liver will be fine..

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why do people always want to run more? Stick with the original plan or add in the x-tren. The Dermacrine is a great choice should be a staple imo, looks good bud, good luck with the cycle.

fatherenis

Awards
Spent 15 mins on Oliptical this morning. Monday and Wednesday are my two cardio days to just keep the heart in check. Took morning doses of the derm and super and feeling pretty good. I'll update tomorrow after my back workout.

boricuarage

boricuarage

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Stick to your plan bro!! you can always run another cycle later.
g-luck

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Sub'd let us know when you final decide how your going to run this.

fatherenis

Awards
Hey what's the best quick carb source if you get superdrol carb attacks. I got one today and just munched down a bag of rolled gold pretzels lol. But what else is good?

SolidusSnake

SolidusSnake

Awards
  • Established
Hey what's the best quick carb source if you get superdrol carb attacks. I got one today and just munched down a bag of rolled gold pretzels lol. But what else is good?
Maltodextrin or dextrose, or both

fatherenis

Awards
Solidus what's a good source of those carbs? Like what foods?

fatherenis

Awards
Did back this morning. Had to keep it a little short cuz the alarm went of really quietly.

Pullovers - 65lb dumbell X 12 last set
Close grip pull downs 130 X 8 last set
1 Arm Rows - 65lbs X 12 last set
Wide Grip seated rows - 130 X 8 last set

Feeling pretty good so far. Maybe a hint of lethargy but I'm keeping the carbs up. No back pumps yet.

I'll keep you posted

SolidusSnake

SolidusSnake

Awards
  • Established
Solidus what's a good source of those carbs? Like what foods?
For sustained low GI carbs use brown rice..
I buy bulk malto dextrin, which will spike your insulin and replenshish your carb needs fast.

fatherenis

Awards
Pumped out shoulders this morning.

Did some behind neck presses - 105 on last set X8
Dumbell Presses - 45's X 12
Front Laterals, Side Laterals, Cable Sides and rear raises
Upright rows - 150 on top set X 8

Feeling really good. No sides yet.

boricuarage

boricuarage

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Pumped out shoulders this morning.

Did some behind neck presses - 105 on last set X8
Dumbell Presses - 45's X 12
Front Laterals, Side Laterals, Cable Sides and rear raises
Upright rows - 150 on top set X 8

Feeling really good. No sides yet.
are you doing low weights high reps?
the dumbell presses seems pretty light to me...

boricuarage

boricuarage

Banned
Awards
  • Established
oh nevermind.. you did shoulders.
thought it was dumbell chest..

tacoreaper

Awards
I hope this isn't a stupid question but if it is my apologizes. OP's diet doesn't look quite right. It looks like he is taking in more powder protein then food and it doesn't look like he is taking in enough cals. to make any sizable gains.

OP what is your calorie intake?

I was going to run just Epi in early April but I might just run the SD/Epi bridge.

I'm very interested in this log good luck with your cycle.

crashcrash29

Awards
OP log would look better if you posted your daily weight.

Also your excerises look a little short and light? Are you using the same weight for every set?
If you arent then I'm sure some of us would like to see your full routine (each weight and how many sets and reps on each one)

Would like to see you really utilize these compounds by throwing up some major weight (going up in weight on every set) and excercises.

Ran this cycle myself in the past trust me in this case the more the better when it comes to your lifting

And back to the light excercises why are you doing so little? Throw more in there to really get your sh.it burning and pumped. Tear those muscle fibers apart brah, you will have much better results

fatherenis

Awards
I'm only posting my the weight on my final set I'm doing several sets before that for each exercise. I work 10 hours per day so it's really difficult to put up everything. As far as food goes I'm taking in about 3,500-4,000 calories per day.

The 3 shakes I'm taking are worth about 1800 calories and the rest is coming from real food. I'm the type of guy that prefers liquid food. I take my eggwhites in the morning right out of the jug. I don't cook them.

I'm bout to go hit the gym for a second workout today I'm gonna do chest for about 45 mins this evening and hit it good.

fatherenis

Awards
Oh and by the way Weight is up 3 lbs. I started out at 170 I'm 173 now

Sklander

Sklander

Awards
  • Established
Looking good, bro.

From one man to another that flat out drinks egg whites from the can - KILL IT BRO!!!

I also drink fish oil... like water :D:D:D

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
I take my eggwhites in the morning right out of the jug. I don't cook them.
From one man to another that flat out drinks egg whites from the can - KILL IT BRO!!!
I cook my eggs 90% of the time but like everyone I sometimes get pressed for time, especially in the morning. Nothing like downing a good 6 egg whites in 20 seconds.
Had to keep it a little short cuz the alarm went of really quietly.
Don't forget bro, sleep is as important to growth as training. Pro bodybuilders sleep like 12+ hours a day. Obviously we can't all afford that kind of time but aim for a solid 8 a night.

dewing246

Awards
Don't forget bro, sleep is as important to growth as training. Pro bodybuilders sleep like 12+ hours a day. Obviously we can't all afford that kind of time but aim for a solid 8 a night.[/QUOTE]

I'd be happy with enough time for a 30 min nap during the day like I did in college.

Sklander

Sklander

Awards
  • Established
Definitely getting tons of sleep. Currently running a mild T-bol cycle... getting great vascularity and hardness of muscles. Strength is surprisingly through the ****ing roof. Friends can't believe how many pull ups i can do... properly... lol... with a weight vest on...

Just eat a **** ton, bro. Eat as clean as you can, and never get hungry.