Oral / Transdermal Cycles?

geesler

Awards
Hi all- I am a newbie here but not in the gym and would like some of your more experienced input. I have researched a ton and have only done ph's up until this point (1-test, 4ad, etc)

I am wating some solid advice/directions to pursue in considering oral/transdermal cycles. I know that most say pinning is the way to go but I was anticipating this, and I am a total wuss about needs (I have an overactive imagination and they can make me pas out! I once passed out in the bathroom piercing my ear iwth a piercing needle in highshool - and yesterday was reading through spotinjections.com and reading though directions imagining injecting I got all dizzy and had to lay down :( )

So.. keeping in mind I really dont want to do pinning, could some of you suggest good oral/transdermal as cycle possiblities? I am looking to bulk and would like some thoughts relating to what are some dermal/oral options (and water retention/sides for them)

Thanks much!

Juiceman

Awards
  • Established
I'm sure you heard this many times before that it isn't that bad and everything else but I will tell you that a 25 guage is damn near painless, if you didn't watch it go in you wouldn't even know it. ;)

geesler

Awards
Thanks- the 25 gague not being hardly noticeable is good to hear- the thing is I would have to be doing it to myself and the watching it go in could make me passs out- heh- bah I guess I should just go for it. I've no friends who I could ask to do this to me..

Juiceman

Awards
  • Established
I say just go for it. Once you have all the money tied up in it you'll realize that you have to do it no matter what, and once you do I guarantee you will think to yourself.......... "what the hell was I so worried about cause that was easy as pie."

I was nervous too at first but just trust me on this one, it's nothing to sweat about. I hope this helps a bit, and good luck with your cycle bro.