Oral / Transdermal Cycles?

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.5%

Oral / Transdermal Cycles?

Hi all- I am a newbie here but not in the gym and would like some of your more experienced input. I have researched a ton and have only done ph's up until this point (1-test, 4ad, etc)

I am wating some solid advice/directions to pursue in considering oral/transdermal cycles. I know that most say pinning is the way to go but I was anticipating this, and I am a total wuss about needs (I have an overactive imagination and they can make me pas out! I once passed out in the bathroom piercing my ear iwth a piercing needle in highshool - and yesterday was reading through spotinjections.com and reading though directions imagining injecting I got all dizzy and had to lay down )

So.. keeping in mind I really dont want to do pinning, could some of you suggest good oral/transdermal as cycle possiblities? I am looking to bulk and would like some thoughts relating to what are some dermal/oral options (and water retention/sides for them)

Thanks much!

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.5%

Have someone else give you the shot.
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.14%

I'm sure you heard this many times before that it isn't that bad and everything else but I will tell you that a 25 guage is damn near painless, if you didn't watch it go in you wouldn't even know it.
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.5%

Thanks- the 25 gague not being hardly noticeable is good to hear- the thing is I would have to be doing it to myself and the watching it go in could make me passs out- heh- bah I guess I should just go for it. I've no friends who I could ask to do this to me..
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.14%

I say just go for it. Once you have all the money tied up in it you'll realize that you have to do it no matter what, and once you do I guarantee you will think to yourself.......... "what the hell was I so worried about cause that was easy as pie."

I was nervous too at first but just trust me on this one, it's nothing to sweat about. I hope this helps a bit, and good luck with your cycle bro.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-13-2012, 02:39 PM
  2. 40-day Transdermal Test/Oral Turinabol Cycle
    By jonny21 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 143
    Last Post: 08-03-2011, 12:48 PM
  3. I need a 1-ad (oral)/4-ad transdermal cycle plan
    By gettin' big in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-20-2006, 04:20 AM
  4. 1-test/test cutting transdermal cycle