Coming to the DARK side...need advice

LittleMonster

Banned
Awards
I'm thinking about coming to the dark side...sick of these PH.It's like hit or miss w/that stuff.AS have been around for long time and people have much better idea of what works and what doesn't.

I'm not sure what should I do for my first stack as I'm still learning about all these different steroids.So I need some advice.
First I was thinking about doing all oral,cause my wife can't find out about this,but I hear nothing but bad about those.I know that pinning is where it's at.
My goal is to bulk...maybe like 12wk. cycle. I was told Test + EQ is a good start.Any input on that? :confused:

Thanks for your time,guys and girls.

adrenalinaddict

Awards
first off....do you really think youre wife wont notice?

LittleMonster

Banned
Awards
first off....do you really think youre wife wont notice?
I did couple of PH cycles...up about 20lbs. since Sept. and she didn't really noticed how fast it was.As long as she won't catch me pinning... :cool:

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
I can comment from experience on this one. I tried to hide that **** from my wife before and it didn't work out at all, especially when it came to pinning gear. Best thing to do is sit her ass down and tell her what's up. It's pretty much what I did and now she knows about everything and it works out so much better. Hell, my wife is a nurse so she can get those hard to reach spots. :D

ruffneck

ruffneck

Awards
I think you should start off with a test only cycle like test E at 500mg a week or cyp at 400mg a week for 12 weeks. You could throw in some d-bol at 30-40mg everyday for the first 4 weeks just to get the cycle kicked off. This way you will know how your body reacts to test for further cycles.

LittleMonster

Banned
Awards
I can comment from experience on this one. I tried to hide that **** from my wife before and it didn't work out at all, especially when it came to pinning gear. Best thing to do is sit her ass down and tell her what's up. It's pretty much what I did and now she knows about everything and it works out so much better. Hell, my wife is a nurse so she can get those hard to reach spots. :D

nice! I don't think mine will get it...I'll take my chances and deal w/it later :D

LittleMonster

Banned
Awards
I think you should start off with a test only cycle like test E at 500mg a week or cyp at 400mg a week for 12 weeks. You could throw in some d-bol at 30-40mg everyday for the first 4 weeks just to get the cycle kicked off. This way you will know how your body reacts to test for further cycles.
I'll keep that in mind.Thanks,man

fdnk

Board Supporter
Awards
Dude, I know exactly what you mean. My wife would kill me for pinning too. I tried talking to her about it, but it doesn't go anywhere. She is kind of Ok w/ oral cycle (even though often it's more dangerous).

Of course you can go with transdermal gel, but it's too much pain in the a$$ to apply 2 to 3 times per day.

I'm planning my first cycle in about a month Dbol/Tren. After thinking about it for awhile, I've decided to take 12 Fina pellets per day orally. Based on the info I found it still works, w/ absorption rates between 10 to 25% (nobody gave me exact %), thus I should get between 24mg to 60mg of tren per day. Most of the guys here will bash me for this, but I'll have a happy wife & hopefully effective cycle.

LittleMonster

Banned
Awards
Dude, I know exactly what you mean. My wife would kill me for pinning too. I tried talking to her about it, but it doesn't go anywhere. She is kind of Ok w/ oral cycle (even though often it's more dangerous).

Of course you can go with transdermal gel, but it's too much pain in the a$$ to apply 2 to 3 times per day.

I'm planning my first cycle in about a month Dbol/Tren. After thinking about it for awhile, I've decided to take 12 Fina pellets per day orally. Based on the info I found it still works, w/ absorption rates between 10 to 25% (nobody gave me exact %), thus I should get between 24mg to 60mg of tren per day. Most of the guys here will bash me for this, but I'll have a happy wife & hopefully effective cycle.
I wish there was an oral cycle,that is worth the money...I hate needles.And still I have a feeling,that I'll end up w/injectiable cycle - cheaper+more effective

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
I hate to sound like a sap, but don't lie to your wife. If you love her then don't lie. Wome have this way about lies. They think if you lied to them once, esp. about something like this, then your lieing about a lot of other ****. It doesn't matter how cool she is or anything else like that she'll think "if he was hiding his steroid use from me what else is he hiding?"

As for you cycle, I have heard that an oral cycle is almost worthless because you won't keep any of the gains in the end. So what would be the sense in putting your liver through so much crap for something you can't even keep? And you always should run test as your base.

These are just things I have read, I have never done a aas cycle before so maybe one of the more exp. Bro's can give you something better.

Azer

Awards
You can keep gains from orals just as easy as injectables. Muscle is muscle... as someone stated in another thread. An oral cycle may not be so smart as we know that it is toxic to the liver, but oral cycles can be effective as well. If you cant maintain gains from oral AAS...than how the hell would you keep the few gains that can be obtained from oral PH's?

Not being able to keep gains from an oral cycle is a myth.

fiddler

Awards

aren't you going to at least dissolve the pellets and then take it orally?!?

i would be dosing milk thistle and r-ala with NAC big time.

fiddler

LittleMonster

Banned
Awards
I had this talk w/my wife already and she said no way...so I have no choice.Thanks for the input guys.
What should I expect to pay for test or dbol or EQ?Don't want to get ripped off

fdnk

Board Supporter
Awards
To Fiddler:

I'm going to chew the pellets up & then swallow. Of course, I'll take liver protection. However, you are scaring me, is it really that hard on the liver? I know that D-Bol is not a candy, but I thought that fina (even orally) shouldn't be too bad on the liver.

LittleMonster, sorry dude, don't mean to hijack the thread.

LittleMonster

Banned
Awards
To Fiddler:

I'm going to chew the pellets up & then swallow. Of course, I'll take liver protection. However, you are scaring me, is it really that hard on the liver? I know that D-Bol is not a candy, but I thought that fina (even orally) shouldn't be too bad on the liver.

LittleMonster, sorry dude, don't mean to hijack the thread.
Hey,no prob. We're all here to learn from each other.This thread is for everybody...

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
If you're not open to injects along with oral anabolics, i wouldnt venture into steriod use. Absorption rate, severe affect on your liver are just two disadvantages on oral only cycles. When you can commit, and research up on the pros and cons of each compound (and what they do and the strength of that), I suggest you start off your first aas cycle with a bread and butter. Grab yourself some enanthate or cyp, stack that with dianbol for the first several weeks.

Test Enan week 1-12 at 500mg/week
Dbol week 1-5 at 35mg/day

Adding in some deca at 300-400mg/week is possible, depending on your size now.
Sage

Ironchef

Awards
Anadrol is an insanley powerfull oral compound, but you would still need to pin hcg to help retain your gains, also very liver toxic.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established

A happy wife with a dead husband??? Does she know how harmful that **** is? Goddamn brudda, that **** hurts my liver thinking about it. ****, there's gotta be a way to hide injectables somewhere. Do you have a single buddy that can store it for you? You could ride by his house each time for an injection. Find a way bro, for your liver's sake, find a way. ;)

LittleMonster

Banned
Awards
If you're not open to injects along with oral anabolics, i wouldnt venture into steriod use. Absorption rate, severe affect on your liver are just two disadvantages on oral only cycles. When you can commit, and research up on the pros and cons of each compound (and what they do and the strength of that), I suggest you start off your first aas cycle with a bread and butter. Grab yourself some enanthate or cyp, stack that with dianbol for the first several weeks.

Test Enan week 1-12 at 500mg/week
Dbol week 1-5 at 35mg/day

Adding in some deca at 300-400mg/week is possible, depending on your size now.
Sage
I'm 5'11" and 177-180lbs.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
test only will be good bro with a kickoff of dbol. pretty much what sage said would work great. i don't think you need the deca yet. maybe after a cycle or two, throw it in there and see what you think.

LittleMonster

Banned
Awards
test only will be good bro with a kickoff of dbol. pretty much what sage said would work great. i don't think you need the deca yet. maybe after a cycle or two, throw it in there and see what you think.
What should I be expecting my first cycle as far as gains go? I got about 7lbs. from m14add(ph) and sh*t from MD...what a hype...

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
As long as your diet is in check, it's not uncommon for first timers to gain 30lbs or more. the most important part is PCT. it's not really what you gain, it's what you keep.

LittleMonster

Banned
Awards
I hear u. 30lbs??? Holly sh*t....I wish :D Give me 15 and I'll be happiest mf around

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
15 lbs is easily doable with a first cycle. You won't be disappointed.

LittleMonster

Banned
Awards
My goal is 195-200lbs ripped and if I can do it just w/test...thats great,man

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
You won't gain **** if your diet isn't up to par. What's it look like, broken down into protein, carbs, fats, total cals?

LittleMonster

Banned
Awards
QV Metavet - dianabol 10mg, 100tabs
Enanthate 350mg/ml, 10ml
Does this sound right?

LittleMonster

Banned
Awards
I keep my protein always high,but never got into counting all tha cals and stuff...just trying to eat like a horse every 2-3hrs and thats about it

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Uh, you might get jumped on for posting prices. Might wanna change that before the mods get on your ass. PM me.

LittleMonster

Banned
Awards
better? i'm not trying to sell,just wanted to make sure it's close enough :D

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
yeah, i know, but i had a similar incident before while quoting the prices i pay.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
I'm also thinking about coming to the dark side, possibly in the next year. I'm not affraid of injections, but my wife has already told me "no way." So, either I work on her a little longer (yeah, I'll withold sex until she gives in :D ) or it's going to be behind her back. She already speculates that I'm using. I wish she would cave in. She just finished nursing school and would be perfect to inject me. It would be an experience we could share. ;)

One quick question. I just found out that I am allergic to 1-test. I used it in the form of a transdermal. Does anyone know if there would be a likelyhood that I'd also be allergic to test cyp, or test E? I know there is always a possiblity, but was wondering if there's anyone here that has had an allergic reaction to both.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Cuffs: If I were you i'd try and find some TNE powder and put it in a transdermal so you can check that out.

Bezelbub: Don't make it sound like we're such bad people, it's just for the saftey of all on the board.

ManBeast

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Cuffs: If I were you i'd try and find some TNE powder and put it in a transdermal so you can check that out.
ManBeast
Thanks MB, I think that's the best way to tell, and the way I was thinking of going for the first time. I'd hate to inject it, then find out the hard way I was allergic. It has taken 5 days after my last application with a dermal for the itching, rashes and welts to subside. I was non-stop hot for almost a week. The itching in my hands and fingers was almost unbearable.

LittleMonster

Banned
Awards
What about EQ/Test stack w/o dbol...I think my wife would notice that big bloat...does it make that big of a difference?

MikeBU

Developing Meathead
Awards
Thanks MB, I think that's the best way to tell, and the way I was thinking of going for the first time. I'd hate to inject it, then find out the hard way I was allergic. It has taken 5 days after my last application with a dermal for the itching, rashes and welts to subside. I was non-stop hot for almost a week. The itching in my hands and fingers was almost unbearable.
This may be due to something in the TD makeup, not the 1-test. Not saying this is definitely the case, but it is very possible since these products have lots of ingredients that may cause allergic reaction. May want to try M1T first? Just another perspective. Good luck.

fiddler

Awards
What about EQ/Test stack w/o dbol...I think my wife would notice that big bloat...does it make that big of a difference?
you could get some arimidex and take just enough to control the bloat...

fiddler

fiddler

Awards
This may be due to something in the TD makeup, not the 1-test. Not saying this is definitely the case, but it is very possible since these products have lots of ingredients that may cause allergic reaction. May want to try M1T first? Just another perspective. Good luck.
that's what i was thinking. it sounds more like something in the transdermal. the thing about 1-test is that it is somewhat of an irritant so your skin maybe reacting to that. it just seems incredibly unlikely that you could be allergic to test or test ester. you might be allergic to a specific oil but since the ester is a metabolite of other metabolic processes, and test is a naturally produced hormone...

it is more likely that you are allergic to something the stuff is suspended in. with 1-test, you probably have sensitive skin...

fiddler

LittleMonster

Banned
Awards
that's what i was thinking. it sounds more like something in the transdermal. the thing about 1-test is that it is somewhat of an irritant so your skin maybe reacting to that. it just seems incredibly unlikely that you could be allergic to test or test ester. you might be allergic to a specific oil but since the ester is a metabolite of other metabolic processes, and test is a naturally produced hormone...

it is more likely that you are allergic to something the stuff is suspended in. with 1-test, you probably have sensitive skin...

fiddler
My skin was getting very irritated w/LGP Hydroxy-test 1-T transdermal also and I was fine on m14add and md orals.I have very sensitive skin.I'll pass on any transdermal.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
I've done three cycles with M1T stacked with 4AD/OHT dermal with no problems. Once I added the 1-test to it I had problems. There were a couple of others here that have had the same problem.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established

fiddler
Nope, it was definitely the 1-test. Also, had more to do with just skin. Have been using the same type of dermal in the past with no probs.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Bezelbub: Don't make it sound like we're such bad people, it's just for the saftey of all on the board.
ManBeast
Wasn't trying to make it sound like that. I just knew it wasn't accepted. ;)

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Nope, it was definitely the 1-test. Also, had more to do with just skin. Have been using the same type of dermal in the past with no probs.
He's saying that the 1-test powder itself may be irritating your skin and that may also be contributing to a severe skin rash...cuz once you have it in one spot, it's very easy to spread...and 1-test wether it be orally or whatever, when it comes in contact with the human body, it will irritate the crap out of it...

Although, I've also read about people having bad reactions with Ergopharm's 1-AD and VPX's liposomals....the VPX dude was I think KFlex...he posted pics one time a while back in the pics section...dunno if they're still there though...

And those were both taken orally of course...

morfiend

Awards
  • Established
yeah i hear ya on 1test being irritating. the stuff just doesn't come off... I remember doing cardio, being careless, and wiping the sweat off my forehead!! HUGE MISTAKE... whole face was burning, eyes burnt for what seemed like forever.. made cardio interesting though! i never did seem to learn my lesson.. did it tons of times. man i hate dermals.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
KFlex went through some serious hell with his skin rash. I remember seeing the pics. I think they were lost when AM moved to the new format. Thanks for pointing that out Jergo, I had misread fiddler's post. I guess I was more focused on scratching my F'n rash... :confused:

I'm going to run some transdermal with 4AD/4OHT next week. I'll see if it is a prob. Sometime in the Fall, I'll homebrew some TNE and try it in a dermal. If all goes well then I may decide to pin.

LittleMonster

Banned
Awards
I decided to do Test T/EQ/Dbol cycle :D :
1-15wks. 500mg test T
1-15wks. 200mg EQ
1-5wks. 30mg Dbol
Add idex to the stack dor bloating,so it won't be so noticible.And,ofcourse,nolva on hand for puffy nipples+pct
How does this sound?Should I addd some stuff for prostate health?

fdnk

Board Supporter
Awards
I think it looks great!!! (Please remember it comes from the guy that never did roids, but I did do an extended research on this topic) The only thing, that I would personally consider adding, would be HCG, cause your cycle seems to be pretty long. Also, you might want to consider 10 to 12 week cycle, since it’s your first time on AAS.

LittleMonster

Banned
Awards
that was an original idea,but I'm getting 30ml of test anyways,so why not :D
HCG is really expensive.Is it worth it?