Coming to the DARK side...need advice

fiddler

Awards
that was an original idea,but I'm getting 30ml of test anyways,so why not :D
HCG is really expensive.Is it worth it?
you should only be using 250iu twice a week. since you can get 5000iu for about $15 including shipping, that isn't too much.

1 amp should last you 10 weeks!

fiddler

LittleMonster

Banned
Awards
you should only be using 250iu twice a week. since you can get 5000iu for about $15 including shipping, that isn't too much.

1 amp should last you 10 weeks!

fiddler
Is that people usually run it for 10wks. after your last shot?

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Use 250iu's twice per week while on your cycle. This will keep the testes from atrophying in the first place. Don't use HCG during your PCT because HCG is mildly supressive on it's own, thus making PCT totally useless.

Most people run EQ at 400-500mg/week to go along with their test in their cycles. Less and you wouldn't see too much in terms of results....

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Either or. Since it's your first cycle, test e and dbol will suffice nicely. candle has test e/dbol cycle log and it's going great for him (first cycle as well).

LittleMonster

Banned
Awards
i did see it...he's doing good.his diet is awesome also...

LittleMonster

Banned
Awards
Does this look better?

1-15wk. EQ200 x2/wk.
1-15wk. Test Enth300 x2/ wk.
1-5wk. Dbol 30mg ED(should I take it all preworkout or in 2 doses?)
1-15wks. HCG 250i.u. x2/wk.
1-15wk. .5 mg Idex EOD
20mg Nolva ED if needed(2wks. 60mg; 2wks. 30mg for pct)

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Looks pretty sweet to me. I've heard various opinions on dbol. The half-life is 4.5 hours but I remember Bobo posting something about it doesn't matter if it's once or 40 times per day. Personally, I've tried both and didn't notice a difference.

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
I may be biased against marriage, but...

Why are you letting your wife run your life for you bro? What you do to your body is your business, if I were here I'd tell her very plainly that your mind is made up, you are doing it, and you are going to continue to be the same loving husband you've always been (?), end of discussion.

I don't think I could ever get married to a woman that expected that she could dictate things like that to me. What's next, no red meat? No buying supplements? Dress only in pastels? Drive a Jetta?

Be a man bro!

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Close.. I'd plan for a 6 week PCT run though, you can always stop early... but if you run out before the boys are back, you'll be sorry ;) Also, don't use the l-dex unless you notice bloat, the estrogen helps keep your cholesterol "better" while on (it's going to be pretty bad until during/after pct). I'd split the d-bol up, but other's won't, I don't think there will be much of a difference to be honest.

ManBeast

Does this look better?

1-15wk. EQ200 x2/wk.
1-5wk. Dbol 30mg ED(should I take it all preworkout or in 2 doses?)
1-15wks. HCG 250i.u. x2/wk.
1-15wk. .5 mg Idex EOD
20mg Nolva ED if needed(2wks. 60mg; 2wks. 30mg for pct)

LittleMonster

Banned
Awards
I may be biased against marriage, but...

Why are you letting your wife run your life for you bro? What you do to your body is your business, if I were here I'd tell her very plainly that your mind is made up, you are doing it, and you are going to continue to be the same loving husband you've always been (?), end of discussion.

I don't think I could ever get married to a woman that expected that she could dictate things like that to me. What's next, no red meat? No buying supplements? Dress only in pastels? Drive a Jetta?

Be a man bro!
I see where u r coming from,but she is just scared that I may hurt myself by doing roids. But all she knows is what is on tv and paper...like most people.

LittleMonster

Banned
Awards
Close.. I'd plan for a 6 week PCT run though, you can always stop early... but if you run out before the boys are back, you'll be sorry ;) Also, don't use the l-dex unless you notice bloat, the estrogen helps keep your cholesterol "better" while on (it's going to be pretty bad until during/after pct). I'd split the d-bol up, but other's won't, I don't think there will be much of a difference to be honest.

ManBeast
Thanks for advice.I got my pinz today :D .Whats the name of that website about pinning spots again?I seen it somewhere...

Now just waiting for my gear :goodpost:

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Back to the wife... honestly bro she can get all the "med" info she needs to understand that these things are bullshit right here on AM, and then double-check most of it at the source (pubmed etc.). There is no reason to fear these compounds when used properly.

ManBeast

LittleMonster

Banned
Awards
I don't know,man.She found out about M1,4ADD and MD cycle by checking my email...freaked out.Now she is fine w/it.It lasted one night only.So I'll just wait till she will find out about roids too :D
She won't let me do it if I tell her about it,but I know that she won't devorce me for sh*t like that.

LittleMonster

Banned
Awards
Changing some things:

1-15wk. EQ200 x2/wk.
1-5wk. Dbol 30mg ED
1-15wks. HCG 500i.u every 5days
1-15wk. .5 mg Idex EOD
20mg Nolva ED if needed(3wks. 60mg; 3wks. 30mg for pct)

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
That will be one helluva first cycle, but like I said, keep the ldex for IF you need it. Good choice on the dosages. A little higher than my first run with test, but I respond very well to these compounds at low dosages.

ManBeast

FZane

Awards
Damn the torpedo's full speed ahead! If your gonna get busted anyway might as well make it worth it! Test 500mg/wk EQ/600-800mg/wk and I would go ahead with the deca at about 300-400 per week its gonna make you a little cranky but Im sure she'll get used to it. Should easily put on 30-35lbs. She will definitely notice the size (I speak from experience) unless she's blind. The hardest part is going to be finding a place to store the hcg for pct which you are definitely going to need to pump the raisins back up.

Good luck!

LittleMonster

Banned
Awards
That will be one helluva first cycle, but like I said, keep the ldex for IF you need it. Good choice on the dosages. A little higher than my first run with test, but I respond very well to these compounds at low dosages.

ManBeast
Just IF I need it u say? How will I know? Does bloat get pretty bad sometimes?

LittleMonster

Banned
Awards
Damn the torpedo's full speed ahead! If your gonna get busted anyway might as well make it worth it! Test 500mg/wk EQ/600-800mg/wk and I would go ahead with the deca at about 300-400 per week its gonna make you a little cranky but Im sure she'll get used to it. Should easily put on 30-35lbs. She will definitely notice the size (I speak from experience) unless she's blind. The hardest part is going to be finding a place to store the hcg for pct which you are definitely going to need to pump the raisins back up.

Good luck!
Thanks for good luck.I hope this goes well.I'll pass on deca,sice I have EQ and it's just first cycle.HCG will be taken every 5days,so my nuts should feel pretty good :D

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Yes... You should be able to notice it... But not everyone bloats (*cough*PETE*cough* :D ) and so the use of an anti-e would not be necessary. Bloat does come on slowly though, but it tends to make you feel "puffy" and "bloated". Red blotchy skin is also a sign of water retention.

ManBeast

LittleMonster

Banned
Awards
Yes... You should be able to notice it... But not everyone bloats (*cough*PETE*cough* :D ) and so the use of an anti-e would not be necessary. Bloat does come on slowly though, but it tends to make you feel "puffy" and "bloated". Red blotchy skin is also a sign of water retention.

ManBeast
Got it,thanks

zeromagnus

Board Supporter
Awards
just get a couple of injectible B12 vials, a crimper and some seals...empty or use the B12 (take off the top carefully), sterilize, then put a new seal on...put your test/whatever inside and there ya go...now you have some *special* B12...and what can the wife say? You're injecting a bloody "vitamin".

zeromagnus

Board Supporter
Awards
your doctor said you have a vitamin defiency, hence the lethargy you suffer...and you need injectable B12...hah, she doesn't have to be dumb, just not paranoid

LittleMonster

Banned
Awards
got my HCG today.Now just waiting for test/dbol/EQ :D

LittleMonster

Banned
Awards
Got my gear yesterday...can't wait!
Question: On my 10ml HCG bottle it says 250ui-30mcg-1ml,but my guy is swearing it's 2500ui in a shot x 10shots? Made by "Gonakor"(Sanfer)-everything on the bottle is in spanish.
Did I get ripped off?