phorce results

rob1880

Awards
have any of you guys tried the phorce by phantom labs that has 15mg of sd and 25 of hdrol
was thinking about trying it and wanted to know if any of you guys had good or bad results from it

EArch

Awards
  • Established
This stuff is brand new, no one has really had the chance to run it or their other products yet. It was literally just released like earlier this week.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think it has 30 mg of Max-lmg and 15 mg of Superdrol.

You will get good results from it but I don't think you should take the recommended 2 caps a day all cycle long, unless you wanna run 30 mg of SD all cycle long.

I would do 1/1/2/2

Make sure you have a SERM for PCT. Add a test booster and taper down an AI to go the extra mile and really help with recovery and sustaining gains.

rob1880

Awards
I think it has 30 mg of Max-lmg and 15 mg of Superdrol.

You will get good results from it but I don't think you should take the recommended 2 caps a day all cycle long, unless you wanna run 30 mg of SD all cycle long.

I would do 1/1/2/2

Make sure you have a SERM for PCT. Add a test booster and taper down an AI to go the extra mile and really help with recovery and sustaining gains.
yea i think there is two on the website, one called phantom labs freak and one called phantom labs phorce, one of them with hdrol anyways lol
but yea i was thinking the same thing about superdrol, ive read that most people only run it for three weeks alone
sorry to sound stupid here but what you mean my taper down an AI ?
i know a AI is to block estrogen but aint thats what the clomid does while helping bring back test levels

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yea i think there is two on the website, one called phantom labs freak and one called phantom labs phorce, one of them with hdrol anyways lol
but yea i was thinking the same thing about superdrol, ive read that most people only run it for three weeks alone
sorry to sound stupid here but what you mean my taper down an AI ?
i know a AI is to block estrogen but aint thats what the clomid does while helping bring back test levels
You can run SD for 4 weeks just fine.

AI brings estrogen levels down.

A SERM blocks estrogen from binding and will actually even bring your estrogen levels up.

Tapering down the AI means lowering the dose every week. This allows your estrogen to rise slowly opposed to a big rebound from running a full dose AI and abruptly stopping.

RJW719

RJW719

Awards
  • Established
Off the Nutraplanet site,

Phreak = 25mg halo, 15mg SD

Phorce = 30mg LMG, 15mg DMZ

I dont think I would touch Phreak. Phorce maybe, except I would need an extra bottle of just LMG to bump that dose up to a decent level. 60mg/day LMG just dosent cut it for most people.

SolidusSnake

SolidusSnake

Awards
  • Established
I would rather have a superdrol/mlmg stack...

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
If they are legit, I think they would be great for short hard cycles, 3 weeks max. And like RJW719 wrote, maybe bump the lmg up.

SolidusSnake

SolidusSnake

Awards
  • Established
If they are legit, I think they would be great for short hard cycles, 3 weeks max. And like RJW719 wrote, maybe bump the lmg up.
I would run for 6 weeks, get 2 bottles and run at 1.5x the bottle dosage..
30mg and under of SD dont cut it for me... And the only sides 40mg of SD gives me is amazing pumps..

SGTgreen

It just came out monday.
It's the same stack as Pro-Stanivar by the same manufacturer and that's been the number 1 selling stack for 3 years. Look for Pro-Stanivar reviews on google to see results.