4 AD cyp

KFlex

I'm fixing to make a batch of 4 AD cyp. and was wondering if it would be ok to mix this way:
10g 4 AD
2.4 ml BA (5%)
6 ml BB(15%)
24.1 ml oil
total 40m. @200mg/ml

jrkarp

Awards
  • Established
Correct me if I'm wrong, but 10g 4AD = 50ml @ 200mg/ml, doesn't it?

10g = 10,000mg
10,000mg / 200mg/ml = 50ml

I'm actually planning on making 2 batches of 200mg/ml 4AD Cyp as well, so I'd be interested in knowing how the recipe works for you... (with the corrected math).

/karp

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
Bump on this. Also, could you subsitute 1 test cyp, or would that be painful.

KFlex

Correct me if I'm wrong, but 10g 4AD = 50ml @ 200mg/ml, doesn't it?

10g = 10,000mg
10,000mg / 200mg/ml = 50ml

I'm actually planning on making 2 batches of 200mg/ml 4AD Cyp as well, so I'd be interested in knowing how the recipe works for you... (with the corrected math).

/karp
Your right, I meant 250mg/ml

zeromagnus

Board Supporter
Awards
So you're assuming that the 10g of 4-ad cyp takes up 7.5ml when dissolved? Do you know this for fact? Just wanna make sure you get the right final volume.
And as far as 1-test cyp goes, I know supersoldier made it at 200mg/ml, so he would probably be the person to ask as far as 1-test cyp goes.

jrkarp

Awards
  • Established
So you're assuming that the 10g of 4-ad cyp takes up 7.5ml when dissolved? Do you know this for fact? Just wanna make sure you get the right final volume.
And as far as 1-test cyp goes, I know supersoldier made it at 200mg/ml, so he would probably be the person to ask as far as 1-test cyp goes.
Bump on that. I'd really like to know the displacement of 4AD Cyp (and 5AA Cyp for that matter).

Also, should I melt the 4AD Cyp, or just let it dissolve in the BA and BB?

/karp

Rock Lee

Awards
Are there directions available for converting 4-AD cyp (or prop) powder? I see KFlex posted the ingredients, but I've never homebrewed before and don't know what to do with them.

Juiceman

Awards
  • Established
Does anyone know what the highest mg/ml ration that you can go with 4ad cyp?

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
I know supersoldier made it at 200mg/ml, so he would probably be the person to ask as far as 1-test cyp goes.
I got it from Sldge pre-made, you guys give me too much credit :p

KFlex

I brewed mine up with no problems, had my first inj. yesterday, absolutely painless.

red_devil1469

Awards
What are common doses for inj. 4ad cyp? 2-3 times a week?

WATERLOGGED

WATERLOGGED

supreme being
Awards
  • Established
ive just recently acuired some of instnct's 4ad DECANOATE @400mg/ml. hope it doesnt hurt to bad but ,if it does" oh well",i'll just have to take some aspirin

Juiceman

Awards
  • Established
ive just recently acuired some of instnct's 4ad DECANOATE @400mg/ml. hope it doesnt hurt to bad but ,if it does" oh well",i'll just have to take some aspirin
Is there a link or something on where I can get this. Might get some if source dosen't come through with test E.

FrTimothy

FrTimothy

Awards
Would the formula listed at the top also work for a TNE solution?

jrkarp

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, it's a shame his stuff is so overpriced, because he's got a good selection.

I've looked over at animal's board, but 1) I can't get into the normal forums without paying, and 2) the one open part of the forum, the product section, seems (to me, at least) to have no way to find out what's currently offered.

/karp