50mg/Day Epistane for 6 weeks too much?

808Warrior

Awards
would you guys think 50mg of epistane for 6 weeks is overboard??

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What is your height, weight, and bf% (estimate) :yawn2:

SolidusSnake

SolidusSnake

Awards
  • Established
Start at 40mg..
If you experience no sides or problems, feel free to increase dose to 50mg..
Then if you get sides which you cannot handle, then drop dose..

Get some dermacrine to combat lethargy and you wont have a problem at all during cycle.

808Warrior

Awards
Start at 40mg..
If you experience no sides or problems, feel free to increase dose to 50mg..
Then if you get sides which you cannot handle, then drop dose..

Get some dermacrine to combat lethargy and you wont have a problem at all during cycle.
sounds good. thanks. i didnt see too many guys running epi at more than 30-40 so i just wanted to make sure.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
50 is a weird number...

Just keep it simple:

30/45/45/45/45/45

If sides are low and you want to increase dosage you may go to 60 for the last two weeks but I don't think you will have to. 45 is a good dose.

SolidusSnake

SolidusSnake

Awards
  • Established
Clomid, AI and Natty T booster in PCT..
Not during cycle..

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In my opinion i think it would be best to run lower, at 30mg, and then if you really wanted, jump up to 50 for a hardcore last week, as the sides, although mild, are probably gonna be there regardless on a 6 week cycle. Definitely no sides that I would be deathly afraid of.

But I honestly don't know if you'll see any difference in gains from 40mg to 50mg...so I guess it's all based on how comfortable you're feeling with it.

G

GSMachinist

Awards
Bro i ran at 60 mg foe 3wks though on a bridge no prob. well for me?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I bet it was 100 times better and manlier than running it at 30mg. And I bet that guy's guys are HUGE now, because PH's like Epi build your ball muscles.... lol

Sklander

Sklander

Awards
  • Established
I ran epistrong 30/45/45/60/60/75

The magic happens at 75. Blood work came back good... about 6 weeks post cycle and 2 weeks done with PCT. Maintained 8lbs or so, all in my stomach, which is what I needed. I got the thickness going now ;)

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Start at 30 day one, and if you are ok bring it up to 40 then 50 the next few days, I would gauge when to jump up based on the sides like blood pressure. Some people run epi very high with no sides so you'll have to see for yourself

G

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
taper up on it. No need to start at 50 when you could see some gains at 40mg

808Warrior

Awards
alright, also would you guys recomend sublingual or oral delivery?....or a combination perhaps?

flame me if this sounds absolutley redic because it does but i have a 31day supply of epistane...i was thinking about running 6 weeks so i was gonna buy epimints to make up the last 2 weeks since the guy said he might be out of the epi pills

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i agree with starting at 40mg, and then see how you feel before bumping it. I have ran it 6 weeks at 30/45/45/60/60/60 and I really noticed no difference between 45 and 60 except increased joint pain. i think that 45mg is the sweet spot for many;)

808Warrior

Awards
i agree with starting at 40mg, and then see how you feel before bumping it. I have ran it 6 weeks at 30/45/45/60/60/60 and I really noticed no difference between 45 and 60 except increased joint pain. i think that 45mg is the sweet spot for many;)
*edit
sounds good..the only thnig is i only have on hand 1) 31 50mg capsules of Epi and 2) 200x5mg sublingual epimints.

slim pickins..trying to figure out how im gonna do this :/

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
I guess I'm the only one that enjoyed epi at 30 mg a day.

G

GSMachinist

Awards
This is exactly how i ran mine!!