Is this overkill?

Machete

Awards
Six week hdrol/11-sterone post cycle

Weeks 1-4
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Post cycle support (anabolic innovations)
Hardcore test (myogenix)

Weeks 3-end of bottle
Lean xtreme

Also, on the LX should I taper the dosage? Thanks all.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Even though it is a mild cycle I would do 50/50/50/25 for clomid.

Never use a fat burner during PCT. You will lose all of your new muscle.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established

I wonder if he was using it for anti-cortisol properties?

Anyway, I'd like to hear more about your theory regarding OTC fat-loss products inhibiting muscle retention during PCT.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wonder if he was using it for anti-cortisol properties?

Anyway, I'd like to hear more about your theory regarding OTC fat-loss products inhibiting muscle retention during PCT.
There are cortisol blockers if he wants that.

My knowledge of lean xtreme is limited but I believe it enhances the thyroid and use anti-cortisol effects to prevent muscle waisting. You're playing with fire using this in PCT. Hell, people don't even use clen during PCT and it's anti-catabolic. General rule is stay away from any fat burners during PCT where you don't even have enough hormones to keep the muscles intact.

Machete

Awards
I will be using Lean xtreme for the corisol issues.

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established

My knowledge of lean xtreme is limited but I believe it enhances the thyroid and use anti-cortisol effects to prevent muscle waisting. You're playing with fire using this in PCT. Hell, people don't even use clen during PCT and it's anti-catabolic. General rule is stay away from any fat burners during PCT where you don't even have enough hormones to keep the muscles intact.
I think a lot of people have used lean xtreme in PCT, but I do believe the dhea metabolites can increase your thyroid functions, you could always go with endoamp or suppress c

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Taking cortisol blockers like lean xtreme are beneficial in PCT and will help you maintain muscle. They suppress cortisol which is catabolic and raises during PCT.

For PCT I recommend taking Erase at 3 caps per day with Lean Xtreme at 3 caps per day.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Taking cortisol blockers like lean xtreme are beneficial in PCT and will help you maintain muscle. They suppress cortisol which is catabolic and raises during PCT.

My knowledge of lean xtreme is limited but I believe it enhances the thyroid and use anti-cortisol effects to prevent muscle waisting.
I know that.

Lean Xtreme is also a fat burner.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
I know that.

Lean Xtreme is also a fat burner.

For PCT I recommend taking Erase at 3 caps per day with Lean Xtreme at 3 caps per day.
Thanks fellas, I understand where you're both coming from. I believe CM is not arguing against lowering cortisol levels of course, but only against that specific product since it pairs both anti-c effect with a lipolytic blend, rather than being a single-purpose supplement.

GREAT information and very helpful :)