My Test prop does not hurt?
- 12-20-2010, 09:05 PM
- 12-21-2010, 08:37 AM
Wait a day or two before you say it doesn't hurt. But it might just be that you aren't sensitive to prop and that it is fine.
- 12-21-2010, 09:17 AM
Learn to appreciate those days.
12-21-2010, 11:00 AM
12-21-2010, 11:05 AM
Im with you in the same boat. Heard on here how prop hurt/stung. Well ran a 10 week cycle and not a single time I pinned did it ever hurt or sting lol
12-21-2010, 11:39 AM
the pain isnt a clear cut indication of the stuff being legit. Becasuse its prop you should start to see/feel effects within the first week or two.
12-21-2010, 09:36 PM
Cool. Thanks guys for putting my mind at ease. I guess im lucky.
12-21-2010, 09:47 PM
Not everyone experiences pain from prop, give it some time to build up in your system
12-22-2010, 03:11 PM
yep i use painless prop. i can usually tell if its bunk right away when i notice the oily skin.
12-22-2010, 03:31 PM
- 5'10" 205 lbs.
- Join Date
- Jun 2007
- Rep Power
This space for rent
Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
12-23-2010, 02:32 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By jack98 in forum Old School Hormone UseReplies: 9Last Post: 03-28-2011, 01:56 AM
- By CryingEmo in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 06-26-2007, 05:29 PM
- By CryingEmo in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 06-24-2007, 11:48 PM
- By Josey Wales in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 06-16-2005, 09:37 PM
- By bellicose in forum AnabolicsReplies: 23Last Post: 01-17-2004, 10:59 PM