My Test prop does not hurt?

Jwaltz

Awards
Hey guys, my test prop doesnt burn sting or hurt at all... nothing. Is my stuff good, bad or what?

Testosterone propionate 100mg/ml
Benzyl benzonate 4ml
Benzyl alcohol .4ml
usp grad oil

Gator 87

Awards
  • Established
Wait a day or two before you say it doesn't hurt. But it might just be that you aren't sensitive to prop and that it is fine.

rammy222

rammy222

Awards
Im with you in the same boat. Heard on here how prop hurt/stung. Well ran a 10 week cycle and not a single time I pinned did it ever hurt or sting lol

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
the pain isnt a clear cut indication of the stuff being legit. Becasuse its prop you should start to see/feel effects within the first week or two.

Jwaltz

Awards
Cool. Thanks guys for putting my mind at ease. I guess im lucky.

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
Not everyone experiences pain from prop, give it some time to build up in your system

witt51

witt51

Awards
  • Established
yep i use painless prop. i can usually tell if its bunk right away when i notice the oily skin.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey guys, my test prop doesnt burn sting or hurt at all... nothing. Is my stuff good, bad or what?

Testosterone propionate 100mg/ml
Benzyl benzonate 4ml
Benzyl alcohol .4ml
usp grad oil
if thats whats labeled on a 10ml vial, that means its 40% benzyl benzoate, and 4% benzyl alcohol. Thats right about where the alcohol level starts to be painful, but for some people its not bad. But that benzyl benzoate seems pretty high to me.

Gator 87

Awards
  • Established
if thats whats labeled on a 10ml vial, that means its 40% benzyl benzoate, and 4% benzyl alcohol. Thats right about where the alcohol level starts to be painful, but for some people its not bad. But that benzyl benzoate seems pretty high to me.
It's most likely a 20ml vial, which would put it at 2/20 (standard homebrew/UGL numbers).