Best OTC PCT for SUPERDROL???

2 Real

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Nobody seems to have a straight up answer for this question. Clomid and Nolva are outta the question. My cycle will be over soon, and i want something that is legit for blocking estrogen and elevating natural test very quickly to keep as many gains as possible. Im sure someone has tried one of these after sdrol. My friend took epol and he said novedex xt was good...but i think epol is a ph. Can someone plz answer this question so that i can stop asking?

imjuschillin

Awards
Hey mang, Im no expert, but I can try to get the ball rollin' for ya ;O)

Now, prepare, they are all gonna say you need a SERM. They may well be right, but that's not your question. Lolz

From what I been reading at this point in time, sounds like the PP 'test recovery stack' might work well in this instance. I THINK it is Toco-8, Sustain Alpha, and EndoAmp. (3rd week for cort control) Then you also add in their TCF-1 and I think you'd have a pretty good OTC PCT...

Of course your multi vit, protein, glutamine, creatine, aminos, maybe a Pre-WO supp. Short of a SERM, you should be good with that.

I've also read good stuff about this HCGenerate. I'd like to get some of that myself, but it seems to sell out as fast as their website is updated :( grrr.

Erase seems to be coming up a lot lately too, but Im really not too farmilliar on that one yet. Im sure some vets will chime in soon

Best of luck dude. Maybe tho, just MAYBE if Clom and Nolv or outta tha question, maybe consider another compound. Just sayin'...

Cheers

Animal1918

Awards
why would you start a cycle with no pct? better yet why would you start sdrol without having a serm on hand?.....go with the trs stack from primordial performance and pray ALOT

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I know that a lot of people have used Beastdrol and PCT'd with a triple combination of Unleashed, HCGenerate, and Post-Cycle and done great with it.

To make OTC work you just need a lot of different things. Also it's a good idea to throw in a pre-WO supplement to keep the intensity up in your workouts (N2KTS!). Be sure to keep the calories and the training up in PCT and don't lose motivation.

2 Real

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Im dosing 20/20/30/30. Im looking at the unleashed and post cycle from needtobuildmuscle...but someone told me it was bunk and that its fake or sumthing...thats what had me concerned. Im sure it was bs tho.

Dirty music

Awards
  • Established
thats high,is this your first time with superdrol?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Im dosing 20/20/30/30. Im looking at the unleashed and post cycle from needtobuildmuscle...but someone told me it was bunk and that its fake or sumthing...thats what had me concerned. Im sure it was bs tho.
bunk, fake? what, no.

there's been a lot of hate going around after the weird testing results for Monsterdrol but that has nothing to do with NTBM products, nothing at all... Some of the haters used the opportunity to claim that all products from Needto are questionable but that is just bull****.

Those products are all perfectly g2g.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well I think if you're not going to run a serm, then you should most definitely run forma stanzol.

Forma Stanzol
Post cycle/Unleashed combo
HCGenerate & Phytoserms being optional.

cpekz

Awards
Well I think if you're not going to run a serm, then you should most definitely run forma stanzol.

Forma Stanzol
Post cycle/Unleashed combo
HCGenerate & Phytoserms being optional.
Not that it's worth much, but my vote is for this.

2 Real

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This is my 2nd sd cycle. This is only day 4...if the gains start coming in nicely, then ill keep the dosing at 20mg. I might just go with unleashed and post then. I was just afraid that they were bunk...but i trust Unreal.

catty66

catty66

Awards
I love some of you're products. I am on Epi-Strong right now and it's definetely legit. But, why do you guys keep recommending products to guys, when they are out of stock. Specially, guys like this one, who needs something right away because he has no clue how shut down he is right now.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
why would you start a cycle with no pct? better yet why would you start sdrol without having a serm on hand?.....go with the trs stack from primordial performance and pray ALOT
^^^All inclusive OTC PCT

http://www.primordialperformance.com/store/testosterone-recovery-stack-(oral-sustain).html

Supplement stack for maximum Testosterone stimulation
Sustain Alpha Liqua-Vade increases testosterone levels
Toco-8 sensitizes the testes to the effects of LH & FSH
EndoAmp Max amplifies testosterone and growth hormone
A legal & natural Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) alternative

imjuschillin

Awards
I love some of you're products. I am on Epi-Strong right now and it's definetely legit. But, why do you guys keep recommending products to guys, when they are out of stock. Specially, guys like this one, who needs something right away because he has no clue how shut down he is right now.
Hey dude, fair point.

If u were referring to me at all, there's 2 reasons I guess.

One is because, though the compnay website may be the best way to go, it's not the only way to go. He may be able to find it elsewhere. That may not be the case, sure, but we don't know everysingle thing eBay has, or his gym buddies, or anywheres else.

The other reason is cuz, at least with me, when I ask a question, I like the best, most complete replies. I mean, if NTBM gets 1000 bottles in tomorrow and we didn't tell him that may be one of the better options, then it may get sold out again, then he hears how good it may be, and he's like "Frig, I wish I woulda known to look out for that stuff"

But your comment is def legit too, I see your side of it.

biggfly

biggfly

Awards
  • Established
This is my 2nd sd cycle. This is only day 4...if the gains start coming in nicely, then ill keep the dosing at 20mg. I might just go with unleashed and post then. I was just afraid that they were bunk...but i trust Unreal.
So are you on day 4 or about done as the first post states?

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
reversitol,... act ex,.. since you will not be using a serm!!

catty66

catty66

Awards
2 real, I see you are on day four. Guys, are going to tell you that you should have had pct lined out before cycle and I agree but it's too late. Why you don't think you have time to get a serm, I don't know. I have used the TRS stack by PP three times with low dose serm and it's worked fine. I'm sure the products Unreal suggested will work fine too. The HCGenerate is out of stock right now but maybe you can get a hold of some before you're cycle ends. I love Superdrol, but it kicks my a_ _. I feel running a serm with a bunch of other stuff is a must for me.

steve74

Awards
bunk, fake? what, no.

there's been a lot of hate going around after the weird testing results for Monsterdrol but that has nothing to do with NTBM products, nothing at all... Some of the haters used the opportunity to claim that all products from Needto are questionable but that is just bull****.

Those products are all perfectly g2g.
So you personally would trust just lolformazol and your other otc products to recover you from a 10/10/20/20 superdrol run? Are there any logs/bloodwork of it actually being effective?
I've heard a lot of good things about the products, but SD is no joke.

2 Real

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Im on day 4 of my beastdrol cycle...but u know these days fly by. Thats why i also like to hear about pct from someones experience...to see if it really works. Last thing i wanna do is lose my gains from some bunk pct.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im on day 4 of my beastdrol cycle...but u know these days fly by. Thats why i also like to hear about pct from someones experience...to see if it really works. Last thing i wanna do is lose my gains from some bunk pct.
Well man keeping them gains will be REAL hard without that SERM bro...

But I know you say you cant get one, so I would personally go with a stack of Unleashed, Post cycle, and HCGenerate like mentioned from Unreal and Barbell Beast. The stack from Primordial Performance would probably be another good alternative too..

I would recommend a different compound to you like H-drol or P-mag if you want to go OTC from now on. The gains will be easier kept and can be run with an OTC PCT fairly easily.

Dirty music

Awards
  • Established
so what did you run for PCT the first time you ran it?

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Man if your going to run 30mg's only do it for one wk. Next, get a SERM if you do. The shutdown will def be there and it sucks. I would prolly try to get some Clomid if you can, otherwise I would really get the OTC stuff sacked and dont skimp out anywhere.

If you can get HCGenerate go with that, Sustain Alpha, whatever cort control, creatine, etc. If you cant find HCGen get AI post cycle support.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You will be fine...

Grab a test booster, an AI, and something to bring down SHBG to give you a nice boost in free test so that even though your test levels will be low, you will get way more out of them being low.

HCGenerate (if not in stock by the time PCT rolls around I hear good things about sustain alpha as well but haven't tried it myself).

Run Forma-stanzol as your AI and taper it down. You'll get an estrogen spike in PCT so this will keep it in check and tapering down prevents another spike post PCT.

And do Post cycle/Unleashed combo to increase free testosterone, detoxify the body, and just overall libido strength.

Invest in a 5 lb bag of protein and go crazy with it in PCT as well as a 1000g bag of creatine to maximize muscle retention through nutrition as much as you can since you don't have a SERM to maximize muscle retention through hormone recovery.

Your body will take care of the rest and reach homeostasis on it's own. This^ will definitely speed up the process.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
****BTW, if you have never ordered from NTBM, PM me and I can hook you up nicely (if this would be your first time ordering).

HCGenerate
Forma-stanzol
Post-Cycle
Unleashed
5lb whey protein
1000g creatine mono

...for a very nice price.

Just trying to help you out if you go with our products bro, hit me up whenever.

2 Real

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks alot chocolate milk...yeah, i guess ill order unleashed and post. maybe hcg if they get anymore by that time. Last cyle, i used Clomed.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks alot chocolate milk...yeah, i guess ill order unleashed and post. maybe hcg if they get anymore by that time. Last cyle, i used Clomed.
No problem man. Hit me up a few days in advance when you're ready to purchase and I will set you up with as much stuff as possible to fit your budget.

2 Real

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Okay, is it like a code to type for a discount...kinda like mrsupps? Im a college student on a really tight budget, so i can only afford soo much

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Okay, is it like a code to type for a discount...kinda like mrsupps? Im a college student on a really tight budget, so i can only afford soo much
Sent you a PM bud... can't give away all the secrets for everyone :silly:

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Why are so many people determined to not get serms when they ae so easy to come buy and cost half the price of a decent OTC pct.

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
I suppose nobody is going to be the bad guy, op sorry man, but bad call. Prime example of what not to do, and what gets these types of products banned. Its been said over and over again, but looks like now were just resorting to pushing our sponsors products instead of actual advice.

You say your only 4 days in, stop the cycle, do a tad of searching, and get a serm. You said you used clomid before, means you had a means of getting your hands on it, I'm sure you can do it again you just want a quick way out.

Do it right, and the cycle is worth it, do it wrong, your wasting your money with great risk of not seeing any keepable gains, and also negative sides and possible body damage.

2 Real

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Not Clomid...Clomed. I kept all of my gains and strength from an otc pct...im sure this one will be fine too.

2 Real

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ive even heard of guys coming off sd, used a bunk pct, kept eating alot, kept hittin the gym hard and still kept some gains...i dont think its that serious if u dont have a serm. Sure its the best way to go...but its not life or death...u gain some and u lose some. I can live with it ;)

rob1880

Awards
Why are so many people determined to not get serms when they ae so easy to come buy and cost half the price of a decent OTC pct.
i think because ive heard serms like novaldex can have side effects of there own like low libido and clomid with emotional problems
probably cause your putting stuff for females into your body lol

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i think because ive heard serms like novaldex can have side effects of there own like low libido and clomid with emotional problems
probably cause your putting stuff for females into your body lol
Getting your balls working is worth a slightly lower libido for a couple weeks. AIs from my experiance will cause lower libido than serms. I havnt noticed any emo problems with clomid either. I mean if your willing to put somehing stupid toxic like SD in your body for muscle gains, the last thing you should be worried about is libido but instead keeping near 100% of your gains, since you may have sacrificed some health for them!

DaBeast

DaBeast

Awards
Hey 2real what do you mean about nobody answering your questions in the other thread I did. I told you.bout the testosterone recovery stack. If you get the post cycle I would recommend sustain alpha to go with it. I've read good things about it. And I also agree with chocolatemilk.

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
I've pulsed SD few times. I use Formestane tapered off with gobbs of MACA and FENUGREEK from NOW. Surprised no one else is mentioning it. Old tried and true. Not the latest kid on the block but works great.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i would never recommend an otc pct for something like superdrol....thats just insane, you'll end up starting a thread 6 months down the line about 6 months after cycle still no libido, or sd gave me C cups

however if it's oct that you insist on, look for Dreamweavers Log, he seems to have a pretty crazy otc pct and just drop the Serm

2 Real

Banned
Awards
  • Established
My last sd cycle, i used sum otc pct called clomed, and 1 week after the cycle, i was getting hard ons again. Ended with a bench of 190 after sd...and once pct was over, actually increased bench to 210. My family is almost anti estrogen...hell...the females in my family have lil mosquito bites...i dont think gyno will be a problem...especially libido. I could be on sd for 8 weeks, have 100% erectile dysfunction, have nuts the size of m&ms...but some how seeing my naked gurlfriend, always brings my johnson back in business...its krazy!!!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
forget all the advertisements.

http://www.otcpct.com/

now search for generic versions of the products listed, or your favorite brand.

for your a.i. I recomend a 6-bromo product like 2nd gear. take one cap to help control estrogen, and not destroy it.

2 Real

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I saw my nuts inflate again, after like 5 days on clomed, never lost strength..actually increased 20lbs on the bench while on it, and never lost a single lb. I think i might go back with Clomed to be honest. My gym buddy did a cycle and his bench went to 370 he used clomed, and his bench went down to 350...but thats not bad considering that he started the cycle benching 300lbs.

2 Real

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I just saw a bunch of sites, selling Clomid...i wish someone could pm me a good site to buy from, that is very trustable :(

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I just saw a bunch of sites, selling Clomid...i wish someone could pm me a good site to buy from, that is very trustable :(
All the board sponsors are sponsors for a reason.

steve74

Awards
My last sd cycle, i used sum otc pct called clomed, and 1 week after the cycle, i was getting hard ons again. Ended with a bench of 190 after sd...and once pct was over, actually increased bench to 210. My family is almost anti estrogen...hell...the females in my family have lil mosquito bites...i dont think gyno will be a problem...especially libido. I could be on sd for 8 weeks, have 100% erectile dysfunction, have nuts the size of m&ms...but some how seeing my naked gurlfriend, always brings my johnson back in business...its krazy!!!
Strong bench for a 6'0 tall dude AFTER sd :party:
Like mentioned previously, kids like you are the reason so many awesome products are getting banned.

steve74

Awards
Holy crap.
Reading through your post history really confirms my last post.

Heres a quote from one of your posts:
"Ohh yea, I've ran 2 cycles already. One being s-drol..but it was S-Roid from Hardcore Formulations. Worked well..gained about 25lbs and strength went thru the roof. Didn't really get any sides besides not bein able to bang my gurl for a whole 2 weeks after I got off the cycle...damn erectile dysfunction lol"

So you've been working out a year and have already run 2 SD cycles, and refused to use a serm. You claim you're 20, but I'm guessing you're 16 or so based on your posts. If you really are 20 you definitely never finished high school. I hope you enjoy your TRT in the future.

steve74

Awards
You're a liar too, all your posts give different facts.
you said you ran sd once, a previous post said you ran 2 cycles one was sdrol and one s-roid.
another post says you ran s-droid once then tried another run and failed.
Sounds like you're on your 4th cycle in like a 9 month span.

9/7
I bought s-roid about 2 months ago. I used it for 12 days...not sure if I met my calorie intake requirements, but after 12 days I stopped, because I did not notice any strength or gains. I did start to break out a bit...so maybe the stuff was real. 12 days seemed a little long to have not been noticing anything. Should I try it again and stick out the whole 4 weeks to see if the stuff is legit? Any real information will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

9/7
That's what I'm saying. I have done s-roid in the past for 3.5 weeks, and I gained 20lbs! Strength went sky high. Now I buy it again, and after 12 days...not 1lb was gained, and strength was the same. I paid 100 bucks for the bottle, so I don't wanna just toss it u know. I was breaking out a bit while taking it...maybe I was taking a low dose?

2 Real

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I was in the middle of that other sd cycle when i posted that...which turned out to be bunk...so i dont count it as a cycle. The 1st sd was legit...and i gained 30lbs...dont remember why i put 25...the 2nd was bunk...and now the 3rd is now, which is beastdrol. And i graduated highschool 2yrs ago...now im in college...but i dont see what that has to do with it.

2 Real

Banned
Awards
  • Established
And yes, i took sd when i was 19...and now im 20...and....
The great Arnold started the real injectable crap when he was 14 and won Mr.O when he was 19. Besides...im already over 200lbs...after this cycle, ill be at a good size...i wont take anymore anabolic stuff. Im going all natural after this last cycle...and its staying that way.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 18
Supplements 16
Supplements 12
Supplements 0
Supplements 0