My Bad Mistake and my Battle.....

Jman45

Awards
Hi, i am 17 years of age, id say im slightly underdeveloped for my age since i went through puberty a little late. About seven months ago i injured my shoulders working out hard due to two stretched out shoulder capsules (Sublaxing, biceps tendinitis)

After starting therapy two months ago, i had my regrets that it would get better. I had lost my patients, i have always been insecure about myself and not being able to work out was horrible. So i decided to try something drastic, I took a one month cycle of Halotest-25 to strengthen all the muscles in my rotator cuff area, the improvements were drastic, and now half way through my post cycle my shoulder is almost completely healed.

After the fact, i am very paranoid about my natural testosterone levels. I understood all the risks going in but was blinded by the desire to heal myself. After just two weeks post cycle im pretty sure my body has recovered for the most part (My balls came back fully, i can get a raging hard on, and my libido is just as good as ever) My question is, are my testosterone levels ever going to increase any more, like they should have?? I know i am not even close to my peak test because i do not have facial hair yet, and i have accepted that my test levels will never be what they could have been. But will my test levels increase any more from where they are at now??

Any help would be Much appreciated,
-John

kkcinc

Awards
This almost sounds like a joke. If it is then I'm the dummy for answering. Doing roids before you are 21 or better yet 25 is a bad idea, very bad. However, there are many worse things you could have used that would mess you up worse than halo. I am not a doctor but I would suspect that if you do a proper pct, that your body will get right back to normal in no time. I won't even tell you the crap that I put in my body at seventeen and lived to the ripe old age of thirty-nine.

Work out smart from now on. Heavy is not always better, especially with a shoulder problem, which I have too. Mine sounds like the exact same injury. Avoid military presses. I do a lot more incline bench, dumbell raises, shrugs, upright rows. Eat right. Wait till your twenties for anymore PED's.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
with recovered testicle size and a raging libido it sounds like your natural test was restored and you should be fine.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
with recovered testicle size and a raging libido it sounds like your natural test was restored and you should be fine.
Just dont do it again because u might have dodged a bullet before but dont test ur luck.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
strong first post after posting nothing after 1 1/2 years of having an account.

lmao, i should of waited to point this out and seen how many people responded.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Saw that too, but I signed up and didnt post until a few monthes after.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This almost sounds like a joke. If it is then I'm the dummy for answering. Doing roids before you are 21 or better yet 25 is a bad idea, very bad. However, there are many worse things you could have used that would mess you up worse than halo. I am not a doctor but I would suspect that if you do a proper pct, that your body will get right back to normal in no time. I won't even tell you the crap that I put in my body at seventeen and lived to the ripe old age of thirty-nine.

Work out smart from now on. Heavy is not always better, especially with a shoulder problem, which I have too. Mine sounds like the exact same injury. Avoid military presses. I do a lot more incline bench, dumbell raises, shrugs, upright rows. Eat right. Wait till your twenties for anymore PED's.
there are risks at starting young RISKS

I AM NOT ADVOCATING STEROID USE IN MINORS

But look at arnold he started at like what....15?

just take ur time man, dont do hormones till ur older, train safe eat huge and love every second of it

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
You'll most likely be fine, just stay away until you're old enough. I took OG Mass Tabs when i was 18 and am fine so I think you'll be alright with Halodrol.

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Isn't halotest-25 those gel tabs? I believe those are fake roids and sonidnsay most everything was in your head. Steroids don't heal tendons or joints, in fact they usually make it worse. Perhaps with the except of deca. The real steroid is called halodrol.

Your fine, just stay away from steroids for a few years. Oh btw if your looking to heal joints younresearched the wrong stuff. You should have been interested in growth hormone.

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Nevermind, looks like I was thinking of a different version. Even with a bad pct you will heal fine with time.

MikeGfilms

MikeGfilms

Awards
  • Established
You'll most likely be fine, just stay away until you're old enough. I took OG Mass Tabs when i was 18 and am fine so I think you'll be alright with Halodrol.
Your lucky, I know a 18 y/o kid who took the OG mass tabs when he was 16, said ever since he still can get a boner, thats gotta suck.

Anyways, the whole dont do steroids before 21 i think is a little bit overrated, dont get me wrong i think that there are risks that can turn bad, but the possibilities are so so...I mean come on look at how many bodybuilders started taking roids when they were 15, 16, 17, etc w/o any pct or supports. I thought i remember reading somewhere that Jay Cutler started taking A-Bombs at like 17 or something?.. lol

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Saw that too, but I signed up and didnt post until a few monthes after.

yea, but this is his first post ever since he signed up in october 2009. it's almost 2011 :sad3:

maybe if he posted more he wouldn't be in this predicament he claims to be in. :chairfall:

purelife1

he was only 15 when he signed up..his mother wouldnt let him post

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
methyl tren