Grandegallo

Awards
Ok, to start i used to be a tub of lard honestly. I was a big kid in high school i was 270 not the good kind of weight either. Three years later im 225 about 15% bf, worked my ass off in that time. Now i seem to hit a plateau strength isnt going anywhere. Im curious to try a ph/ds but i dont want to jump right into sd or tren, any ideas whats something that could get me in the 11 to 12 percent range while maintaining the muscle i have now? I plan on having a high pro,medium fat, low carb diet with volumn training and cardio. It would look like this

Protein 220-250
Fat 60-100
carb 60-100

Training

Mon-Back
Tues-Chest
Wed-Arms
Thur-legs
Fri-Delts
Repeat

Any help would be appreciated

DBdude

DBdude

Awards
  • Established
are you over 21? Have you reached your genetic peak? Too many people get lazy and take pro-hormones instead of tweaking their diet and workouts. They need to be good or PH/DS/AAS won't help you much. H-drol would be a good start or a class 1 Ph like 11-oxo, did you research what to do for cycle?

Grandegallo

Awards
yes im of age and i really have come along way i was just gonna start with the 11oxo at 300mg for a cut, but doing a 50/50/75/75/75/75 of hdrol for recomp does sound very promising im not sure what i wanna try. i know about the pct and all im just asking for opinions

DBdude

DBdude

Awards
  • Established
I did h-drol at that dosage and was a great cycle, Gained 13lbs and kept 9lbs with an oct pct for a recomp. and with the 11-oxo dosed so low you wouldn't notice much

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
I really think 11-oxo needs to be run at 600-900mgs for any anabolic effects at all, anything under will just be cortisol control

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 7
Training Forum 6
Anabolics 4
Supplements 4
Anabolics 9