First day of malicious mass.

CMS

Awards
Well this will be the start of my malicious mass journay. I know there has been alot said in regards to this product and there other from Rls.If this product does not hold up to the many other epi. runs I have had I would be honest and say how it worked out for me. First off on a packaging stand point bottle looks great so does labeling, I opened up bottle counted all pills all good all looked uniform ,clean,and neatly packaged. I always open up capsules place powder in mouth to disolve. One thing I did notice about powder was that when I placed in mouth powder came together similer to the way cotton candy does,clumps up and was kinda sticky ,also had a taste similer to a blend of splenda and dairy creamer. Well regardless I am going to be fair and honest about the product and hope things progress nicely.

hagels316

Awards
Interested to see how this turns out for you. I have 2 bottles myself, curious to know how legit it is seeing how MDXT came back sketchy. You say that you tasted the powder from MM. What did the powder taste like from previous PH/DS capsules taste like?

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I noticed the same with MDXT, the powder was sticky when i opened up the caps. Mine however didn't have a splenda taste.

CMS

Awards
So day one down.Pre. loaded first day with 7 caps, with that it is 70mgs of EPI.,and 175mgs. of LMG. Nothing to report on at this point. Figured 3-4 days into this I should start to feel this kick in. Will be running the rest of this week at 3 caps daily and adjust as needed.That will be 30mgs EPI.,and 75mgs LMG. My last cycle had me dosing LMG as high as 250mgs,at that level is when I really started getting some changes,though I was running it with a low dose of formastanazol 100-120mgs, I think that helped keep the bloat down.Hopefully with the EPI,LMG mix I can keep LMG dose low.

CMS

Awards
Well another day down and I threw my dosing out the window. Was planning on running three caps daily spread out through the day,well that kinda happend. Started out one cap in the morning,one cap in the afternoon,one cap in the evening,then the night came and the gym was calling me,thats when things changed and I said lets do it, two more caps pre workout along with sp250 then headed to the gym. Rack deads were calling me out, had not done these in nearly two years up until last week.Last week put up 405 for one rep.Today started out kinda lame by 225 I was not feeling it, 315 started getting into it, by 375 I felt great.Then I thought I would move up to 405 and see what happens decided to forget 405 and go with 435 banged out 4 reps. Felt real good.Then I moved on through the night on fire.Will see how things progress from here. I felt on tonight.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
808rebel Anabolics 16
808rebel Cycle Logs 0
808rebel Anabolics 10
schwellington Anabolics 1
muscl3s Anabolics 0