Advice on supplement to take

dothereject

Awards
I have taken a pro hormone before and was thinking of taking another but i dont want to take something that is real bad for my liver so i was thinking of taking a test booster which i have done before but had no results from it. I still want strength gains or weight gains. anyone have a recommendation for a ph or something else that isnt too toxic on the liver but still has reasonable results?

LiveNDie

Awards
Epistane, X-Lean/Lean Xtreme, and 11-Sterone/Adrenosterone. If your going to go with Adrenosterone I would recomend bulk powder as u can get 2x as much for a few less dollars.
Keep in mind im assuming your of age, have trained for atleast a year with proper diet and workout.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Katanadrol would be a good option.

Helladrol & Epi-Strong would be 2nd up I'd recommend. These are liver toxic, but not nearly as toxic as some others.(Sd,m1t etc.)

These are available @ http://www.mrsupps.com

Also can save 20% off till the 27th with coupon code - blackfriday :)

dothereject

Awards
yea im 21 and ive been lifting for a long time to answer your question. what do you guys thinks about propadrol? i read it doesnt have bad sides at all. i was also looking at tren xtreme

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
you might need to do a bit more research if you are just flat out asking these kinda questions. know the side effects of everything that you MIGHT even POSSIBLY take.

i wont ever take m1t, so i dont know much about it. SD, HD, Tren, and EPI however i have / will take so i have done a **** ton a research on this site alone and know more than enough to "safely" take them.

dothereject

Awards
even if you safely take SD doesnt mean it wont be toxic for your liver. its probably the most toxic out of all the prohormones so thats not even an interest to take that ph

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Katanadrol is as light as you can get, But I personally would go with Epi-strong easily. Packs on significant LBM for being a pretty mild compound. You will love it.

dothereject

Awards
whats the effect on the hair for both of those products? and since they are so mild do they still require the same pct that you would use for SD?

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
whats the effect on the hair for both of those products? and since they are so mild do they still require the same pct that you would use for SD?
I would recommend a SERM for Epi-strong but a strong OTC PCT can be used successfully as well.

If you go with Helladrol or Katanadrol you won't really need a SERM just an OTC PCT.

They are hormonals they all have potential for side effects on hair, however the chances of it happening are pretty low. I have MPB in both sides of my family and ran Superdrol followed by high doses of Epi-strong with no problems.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have taken a pro hormone before and was thinking of taking another but i dont want to take something that is real bad for my liver so i was thinking of taking a test booster which i have done before but had no results from it. I still want strength gains or weight gains. anyone have a recommendation for a ph or something else that isnt too toxic on the liver but still has reasonable results?
check out protodrol its pricey if your running a high dosed 6 week cycle but in terms of toxicity it should be not be very harmful