Best Routine to run with M1T - AnabolicMinds.com

Best Routine to run with M1T

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Member
    Bomb_Addy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    49

    Reputation

    Best Routine to run with M1T


    Hello all,
    I had a small question that I was looking to get some guidence for. To start I will throw out that I am 22 years old and have been working out for over three years. I've done many basic workout routines (one muscle group a day, two-a-days, cross fit, HITT training, ect.) I just recently read a book that a friend had passed to me which was called "The New Rules Of Lifting", I went at this book with an open mind and read about a new type of work out that I have never tried before, which is called "Hypertrophy". I've spent the last month researching and looking into a basic HST routine off of a few Hyper trophy Specific websites.. My question is that I am looking to do 1 cycle of M1T for 4xWeeks in the month of December. Up until this point I have been jumping between 1 muscle group a day, and two muscle groups a day for the past 6 months. In that six months I've went from weighing 150 pds to 180pds. I went on vacation with my family and in that time lost about 14 pounds of muscle, including my arm size shrinking quite a bit. I have dedicated large amounts of time to researching M1T and prohormones and I know the risks involved within taking this at my age but I have my own reasons for why I am deciding to take just 1 cycle to bump me up in weight quickly. I hope people on here can respect that and give me proper guidence as to what type of routine I should do with the M1T to get maximum gains from it? A lot of the HST routines I have found center on a full body workout which ranges on Monday, Wedsneday, and Friday. Within the full body routine you are only doing 1 to 2 exercises per muscle group and only 1-2 sets with a set rep range of 15 for the first two weeks. Than it changes to 10 reps, and following by 5 by week 6. I've read the whole science behind how this works but again I come from the basic bodybuilders way to workout and have never seen anything like this before.
    Can anyone here give me some insight as to what routine would be most beneficial on my cycle?

    **also I have proper PCT equipment already on hand, as well as correct supplaments to run before, during, and after my cycle. I've been planning this for months but that book I really threw me off and now I'm wondering if that would be better to do**

  2. Advanced Member
    kokobeware2's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  231 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    806
    Rep Power
    12704

    Reputation

    what is your workout like now? are u doing the basics - 3/4 sets of 10-12?
  3. New Member
    hard iron's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    463
    Rep Power
    575

    Reputation

    i ran M1T over the summer and all i can say is do alot of heavy lifts with a 6-12 rep range. Make sure you have all your supports and make sure you have a danm good PCT or you'll lose your gains faster than your got them. Your gains with M1T will be explosive, you'll feel like crap but youll get strong as hell.
    Eat Clean. Train Dirty.
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    hungryH's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    450
    Rep Power
    907

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Bomb_Addy View Post
    Hello all,
    I had a small question that I was looking to get some guidence for. To start I will throw out that I am 22 years old and have been working out for over three years. I've done many basic workout routines (one muscle group a day, two-a-days, cross fit, HITT training, ect.) I just recently read a book that a friend had passed to me which was called "The New Rules Of Lifting", I went at this book with an open mind and read about a new type of work out that I have never tried before, which is called "Hypertrophy". I've spent the last month researching and looking into a basic HST routine off of a few Hyper trophy Specific websites.. My question is that I am looking to do 1 cycle of M1T for 4xWeeks in the month of December. Up until this point I have been jumping between 1 muscle group a day, and two muscle groups a day for the past 6 months. In that six months I've went from weighing 150 pds to 180pds. I went on vacation with my family and in that time lost about 14 pounds of muscle, including my arm size shrinking quite a bit. I have dedicated large amounts of time to researching M1T and prohormones and I know the risks involved within taking this at my age but I have my own reasons for why I am deciding to take just 1 cycle to bump me up in weight quickly. I hope people on here can respect that and give me proper guidence as to what type of routine I should do with the M1T to get maximum gains from it? A lot of the HST routines I have found center on a full body workout which ranges on Monday, Wedsneday, and Friday. Within the full body routine you are only doing 1 to 2 exercises per muscle group and only 1-2 sets with a set rep range of 15 for the first two weeks. Than it changes to 10 reps, and following by 5 by week 6. I've read the whole science behind how this works but again I come from the basic bodybuilders way to workout and have never seen anything like this before.
    Can anyone here give me some insight as to what routine would be most beneficial on my cycle?

    **also I have proper PCT equipment already on hand, as well as correct supplaments to run before, during, and after my cycle. I've been planning this for months but that book I really threw me off and now I'm wondering if that would be better to do**
    with sd and m1t I LOVE high volume.
  5. New Member
    JohnBrinks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Age
    30
    Posts
    455
    Rep Power
    352

    Reputation

    123
  6. New Member
    JohnBrinks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Age
    30
    Posts
    455
    Rep Power
    352

    Reputation

    123
  7. New Member
    hungryH's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    450
    Rep Power
    907

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnBrinks View Post
    Well Im a fan of High volume aswell, but Im begginging to think twice - look at Jay Cutler - he uses High volume on his back, and its but ugly, its just big thats all. Look at Ronnie Colemans back while he was winning, it was big but with curves in all the right places, his routine while was more old school Barbell moves, free weights and high reps, but not so much Volume...
    no.
  8. New Member
    JohnBrinks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Age
    30
    Posts
    455
    Rep Power
    352

    Reputation

    123
  9. New Member
    hungryH's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    450
    Rep Power
    907

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnBrinks View Post
    no to what, Im becoming convinced high volume is for big round and ugly. Although Its good for bulding strength. Old school Free weights and high reps is what Ronnie used. And IMO lower volume with choice exercises will build a better body, and still big, like... Ronnie's. Be honest Ronnies body is better, Jays size and leanness earned him his victory.
    there is absolutely no sense or logic behind this.
  10. New Member
    JohnBrinks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Age
    30
    Posts
    455
    Rep Power
    352

    Reputation

    123
  11. New Member
    hungryH's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    450
    Rep Power
    907

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnBrinks View Post
    Maybe the one who lack sense or logic is you, because you cant see it. It makes alot of sense and the logic is all there if you can see it. Or maybe youre another one of these



    But



    Ask any girl you come across, big and round versus big with curves in all the right places, the girls think big and round is more ugly. Although BF% does have alot to do with it for the average person, when Ronnie and Jay are on stage their BF% is almost exactly the same. Ronnies back is curvy and Jays back is round, not bigger, or thicker, or wider, rounder (as in no muscle straition or depth). It it possible to pic the right exercises for you as an individual and put on mass in certain ares of a muscle instead of just throught the whole muscle. Making everything big at the same time loses any diffinitive shape. Which is what High volume will do to you. Ronnie may use heavier weight, but what people mean by that is that Jay did more exercises, and more sets overall. Fact. Ronnie used barbells and bumbells, with a machine here or there at the end but more on the free weight side.

    Youre obviously one of these guys that thinks a short answer to everything and looking cool makes you right about everything. It actually just makes you afraid. Just cos you say "no", and "there absolutesly no sense or logic" doesnt make make you right. Are you afraid of explaining yourself? Why dont you explain your soooo much superior knowlege to Bomb_Addy here in answer to his question and the rest of AM keeping it more inline with the topic here...
    there is so much fail in this that Im actually stunned
  12. Elite Member
    UnrealMachine's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    6,083
    Rep Power
    5025

    Reputation

    Wow there's way too much **** to read in here, but anyway when it comes to strong steroids IMO what's important is to increase training frequency significantly and cut down on rest days. Once these strong steroids have kicked in, recovery is so fast and soreness is almost nonexistent, so you want to train train train and don't stop. Just pray that your joints will hold up to the beating.

    OP is you are 6' 170 then you just need to do a standard bodybuilding routine and eat more food. Personally I hate full body workouts and I think they have a very small place in bodybuilding. If you want to get bigger and stronger, do a bodybuilding routine, where you workout each muscle group once a week. Make a 4 day split and stick to it. Up your calories by at least 500. At your stats you don't need to cycle M1T you just need to train consistently.

    Part of training naturally is to understand how to train. And to see what type of training works best for your body. If you have to ask how to train, you shouldn't cycle. You should lift naturally until you have a full understanding of training. And then when you cycle you will benefit more from it.
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
  13. Diamond Member
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,687
    Rep Power
    2105286

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I didn't read all that but I'm going to give you the best, and most simple answer.

    run it with testosterone, or some form of test (like 4-androstenediol)

    and make sure you have a solid pct, and know what you are doing.
  14. New Member
    JohnBrinks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Age
    30
    Posts
    455
    Rep Power
    352

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    I didn't read all that but I'm going to give you the best, and most simple answer.

    run it with testosterone, or some form of test (like 4-androstenediol)

    and make sure you have a solid pct, and know what you are doing.
    Thats like telling someone how to use a gun is make sure its loaded, point and pull the trigger. Its not as easy as it sounds. You may not realise how confusing it can be and how easy it is to mess up for a first time user because you may have put a whole lot more hard work into it before your first time than you realise. When someone comes on here and decides to do steriods, its too late to tell them to stop and work harder than they think they need to, to get things right. They've already made up their mind.

    Bomb_Addy, dude Most roids are designed for atheletes to produce performance, most ahteletes are happy with their muscular size and would rather it remained the same. But add performance to bodybuilding techniques and what you get is plenty more muscular development. I know thats not the scientific explanantion, just wait someones gona try to put me straight with some quote from a science book it, or some clever diss-respectfull coment (that what Ive learned to expect from most smat asses on AM). But dude, keep it simple, believe me:

    The best way to work with steriods is like an athelete, Focus, Powerfull, Explosiveness; 100% effort into the "effort" to the end of every rep all the way to the end of the set (100m mark, follow through, end of the round, etc). And focus all your agression into your form. (if you think you dont have agression, its in there, squeeze, it will come out. And you dont need steriods to get it out)

    Although there is a small place at least Id say for long sets with time under tention at a slower pace.

    Once you get that right, weather is High Volume or low volume; free weights or machines, low rest or high rest, thats all extra stuff. Once you know how to train (M1t or no), your routines and training principals are just the icing on the cake.

    As far as your descision to take M1t, no, make sure you know what youre doing before you take any drugs. And down to the flipping timing, last milligram, how anything else you take with it will affect it, all the side affects that are possible to get and what to do about them. When a drunk person jumps off a brige, the family and friends will say it was the alchohol, no that person decided to do it. If you kill yourself with M1t the police will blame it on the M1t, but it was you who was stupid and killed yourself.

    You have to know how to take any drug and you have to know how anything else you consume will interact with it.



    JohnBrinks@spoonfeeding.com


    *edit: Incase you take what I say the wrong way - atheletes dont go for a record lift on every workout like most gym goers. Only take the weight up when it needs.
    Last edited by JohnBrinks; 11-23-2010 at 10:24 AM. Reason: saying that atheletes dont go for a record lift on every workout like most gym goers. Only take the weight up when it needs
  15. Advanced Member
    Presa's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  168 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Age
    49
    Posts
    590
    Rep Power
    828

    Reputation

    Having decided to bypass the arguing back and forth above and just answer the question "everything" I have ever read says simply to increase "volume" not weight, while on cycle. Of course everyone is different, but most info out there will point you in this direction. Good luck!!
  16. Bananas
    TripDog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,084
    Rep Power
    5550

    Reputation

    Run some dhea at 200mg a day with it to help with lethargy/death feelings. I wouldn't advise touching it without testosterone personally.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  17. Senior Member
    soontobbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,812
    Rep Power
    2248

    Reputation

    im not telling you what to do, but why did you choose one of the most toxic and powerful steroids out there for your first and/or only cycle? this isnt hdrol....

    if you have no experience with roids, you have no idea what to expect, or how your body will react....and im guessing you'll be surprised by what sides can/will occur

    just doesnt seem prudent.
    For me, the action IS the juice.
  18. New Member
    JohnBrinks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Age
    30
    Posts
    455
    Rep Power
    352

    Reputation

    yeah it is far too toxic for an in-experienced user, youl end up over toxifying your liver and then it wont process any of your food, itl just sit in your bowels and you'l sh*t it out. And hopefully you wont end up having to go to the doc or worse the hospital.
  19. Diamond Member
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,687
    Rep Power
    2105286

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnBrinks View Post
    Thats like telling someone how to use a gun is make sure its loaded, point and pull the trigger. Its not as easy as it sounds. You may not realise how confusing it can be and how easy it is to mess up for a first time user because you may have put a whole lot more hard work into it before your first time than you realise. When someone comes on here and decides to do steriods, its too late to tell them to stop and work harder than they think they need to, to get things right. They've already made up their mind.

    [JohnBrinks@spoonfeeding.com
    there are enough people pointing out good routines for the op. unreal made a post, and im so confident his training advice is good, i didn't even read it.

    all I was doing was to say run m1t with test or some form, and have a good pct. that was it.

    on another note, I dont think someone is going to have liver failure from 10mg of m1t for 4 weeks. maybe an enlarged prostate, and hair shedding
  20. New Member
    JohnBrinks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Age
    30
    Posts
    455
    Rep Power
    352

    Reputation

    over toxifying your liver to the point where it doesnt process most of your food is not something that will put you in hospital, infact you wont even notice it, except you wont gain much weight. Completely negating the point of taking that sh*t in the first place. Try taking 1000mg paracetamol just 4 days in a row and then have a blood test for your liver, youl see its running well bellow the lowest figures.

    What Im saying is M1t is far more toxic, but its not the M1t that will harm him, he'l harm himself if he doesnt use it properly, but telling to use it properly wont help him, tell him how.

    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    and make sure you have a solid pct, and know what you are doing.
    All Im saying is how is he to know when he knows what hes doing, he probably thinks he already does, otherwise he would have asked. Dont be so deffensive, Im just trying to help the guy.
  21. New Member
    zachmanman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    160
    Rep Power
    147

    Reputation

    someone ban this guy for trolling
  22. New Member
    JohnBrinks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Age
    30
    Posts
    455
    Rep Power
    352

    Reputation

    123
  23. New Member
    hungryH's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    450
    Rep Power
    907

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnBrinks View Post
    whats trolling??
    wtf how did you neg me three times within one day??
  24. New Member
    JohnBrinks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Age
    30
    Posts
    455
    Rep Power
    352

    Reputation

    123
  25. Elite Member
    UnrealMachine's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    6,083
    Rep Power
    5025

    Reputation

    you guys are negging each other for pitiful fractions of 1 rep point. You care about that more than the OP's thread? I will rep both of you guys to stop posting junk and respect the OP.

    I would really like to hear back from the OP because he's 6' 170 and wanting to cycle M1T and asking how to train. He is in need of guidance.
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
  26. New Member
    JohnBrinks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Age
    30
    Posts
    455
    Rep Power
    352

    Reputation

    Ok so hers what we have so far:

    Quote Originally Posted by hard iron View Post
    ...do alot of heavy lifts with a 6-12 rep range... Your gains with M1T will be explosive, you'll feel like crap but youll get strong as hell.
    Quote Originally Posted by hungryH View Post
    with sd and m1t I LOVE high volume.
    Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    ..increase training frequency significantly and cut down on rest days...

    If you want to get bigger and stronger, do a bodybuilding routine, where you workout each muscle group once a week. Make a 4 day split and stick to it. Up your calories by at least 500...

    Part of training naturally is to understand how to train. And to see what type of training works best for your body. If you have to ask how to train, you shouldn't cycle. You should lift naturally until you have a full understanding of training.
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnBrinks View Post
    ...The best way to work with steriods is like an athelete, Focus, Powerfull, Explosiveness; 100% effort into the "effort" to the end of every rep all the way to the end of the set (100m mark, follow through, end of the round, etc). And focus all your agression into your form....

    ...Although there is a small place at least Id say for long sets with time under tention at a slower pace...

    ...Incase you take what I say the wrong way - atheletes dont go for a record lift on every workout like most gym goers. Only take the weight up when it needs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Presa View Post
    ..."everything" I have ever read says simply to increase "volume" not weight, while on cycle.


    JohnBrinks@spoonfeeding.com
  27. New Member
    JohnBrinks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Age
    30
    Posts
    455
    Rep Power
    352

    Reputation

    this guys eyes are gona fall out of his head when he gets back online and see's whats happened to his thread
  28. New Member
    JohnBrinks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Age
    30
    Posts
    455
    Rep Power
    352

    Reputation

    I rate drop sets as the easiest way to put on the mus... And supersets all about where the particular muscle fibres used overlap the most.

    Just like no two finger prints are the same, your body will respond to something specific to you at this piont in time, half of an atheletes time spent during prep before an olympics is getting into touch with their bodies, what it is telling them and what it means and guaging what works for them etc etc...

    (thats why alot of them have terrible social lives and family feuds - they have to learn 100% self focused and some cant turn it on or off whenever they fell like it - or wont in order to ensure every chance of victory) Big sacrafice to make.

    even different kinds of splits will work better for you.
  29. Diamond Member
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,687
    Rep Power
    2105286

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I say this about training. unreal, obviously knows how to train & diet. look at his pictures now, and in the past years.

    I train differently than he does. and for that, my body looks alot less par than his. but I believe this has to do with my dieting.

    I train based of what I learn from exerscise science & athetic performance. I prefer to use studies I read, and try to duplicate them.

    the stuff I do takes too long to explain, and teach. so I say this, read what he said, then use the search feature to look up his previous post on training, dieting, and cycling.

    otherwise, take an exs methods of enhancing human performance class, but you'll need to complete a few exs pre requisites first. but these dont teach you diet, hence my problem.
  30. New Member
    JohnBrinks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Age
    30
    Posts
    455
    Rep Power
    352

    Reputation

    exs? care to elaborate?
  31. Diamond Member
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,687
    Rep Power
    2105286

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    exercise science, the abrv. for the classes will be for ex. exs 100, exs 210, ....

    like fon is food nutrion, or eng english.
  32. New Member
    JohnBrinks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Age
    30
    Posts
    455
    Rep Power
    352

    Reputation

    ahh nice
  33. Professional Member
    Outstanding's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,461
    Rep Power
    2875

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by hard iron View Post
    i ran M1T over the summer and all i can say is do alot of heavy lifts with a 6-12 rep range. Make sure you have all your supports and make sure you have a danm good PCT or you'll lose your gains faster than your got them. Your gains with M1T will be explosive, you'll feel like crap but youll get strong as hell.
    X2
  34. New Member
    hungryH's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    450
    Rep Power
    907

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnBrinks View Post
    dude youre crazy, I negged you once with -3, not three times.

    Thanks for negging me with -8 for expressing my oppinion on high volume training. How can you neg a person for their opionion?

    and the difference in training between Ronnie and Jays training while Ronnie was winning, I can show you an article from flex that says the same thing if I could find it for you.

    And your excuse for negging me is... hold on Ill copy the abusive and insulting words you used for people to see:

    11-22-2010, 11:55 PM
    hungryH
    Registered User


    Join Date: Sep 2009
    Stats: 5'8" 220 lbs

    Posts: 195
    AMSpace Points: 849

    Friends: (1)
    Leave Comment
    Rep Power: 16


    New reputation!

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Hi, you have received -8 reputation points from hungryH.
    Reputation was given for this post.

    Comment:
    dear god you are one stupid muther****er
    Regards,
    hungryH


    I get that for my opinion and repeating what I read in a magazine.

    Dude I respect you opinion is different from mine, you should learn to do the same thing.

    If anybody is a troll its you.
    for fuk sake, not that anyone gives a sh!t but thats a damn lie.

    I only said that in response to:

    Originally Posted by hungryH:
    I'm "shallow" for not replying to your idiotic statements? just because you train like ronnie coleman does mean you'll look like him. The reason his back is different from Jay's, as you described, is because of genetics, not his training style. I can guarantee you that.

    then you reply:
    youre just sore like a girl cos I contradidcted your "faantastic" (no, not nessesarily) advice about high volume.

    then I called you a stupid mofo.

    now seriously, gtfo, you should be banned for giving false/stupid information to people
  35. New Member
    JohnBrinks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Age
    30
    Posts
    455
    Rep Power
    352

    Reputation

    123
  36. New Member
    hungryH's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    450
    Rep Power
    907

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnBrinks View Post
    *wheather on riods or not. Thats not stupid, niether is it miss information.

    That doesnt make me an idiot.*


    the irony in this statement is absolutely beautiful

    btw at 6'180lbs you are not "big".
  37. New Member
    JohnBrinks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Age
    30
    Posts
    455
    Rep Power
    352

    Reputation

    123
  38. New Member
    JohnBrinks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Age
    30
    Posts
    455
    Rep Power
    352

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by hard iron View Post
    ...do alot of heavy lifts with a 6-12 rep range... Your gains with M1T will be explosive, you'll feel like crap but youll get strong as hell.
    Quote Originally Posted by hungryH View Post
    with sd and m1t I LOVE high volume.
    Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    ..increase training frequency significantly and cut down on rest days...

    If you want to get bigger and stronger, do a bodybuilding routine, where you workout each muscle group once a week. Make a 4 day split and stick to it. Up your calories by at least 500...

    Part of training naturally is to understand how to train. And to see what type of training works best for your body. If you have to ask how to train, you shouldn't cycle. You should lift naturally until you have a full understanding of training.
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnBrinks View Post
    ...The best way to work with steriods is like an athelete, Focus, Powerfull, Explosiveness; 100% effort into the "effort" to the end of every rep all the way to the end of the set (100m mark, follow through, end of the round, etc). And focus all your agression into your form....

    ...Although there is a small place at least Id say for long sets with time under tention at a slower pace...

    ...Incase you take what I say the wrong way - atheletes dont go for a record lift on every workout like most gym goers. Only take the weight up when it needs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Presa View Post
    ..."everything" I have ever read says simply to increase "volume" not weight, while on cycle.
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnBrinks View Post
    I rate drop sets as the easiest way to put on the mus... And supersets all about where the particular muscle fibres used overlap the most.

    different kinds of splits will work better for you.
    for each individual.

    for example when I do chest and back I put on LBM more quikly, but its alot of muscle to work in one session and I prefer to break it down.

    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    I say this about training. unreal, obviously knows how to train & diet... look up his previous post on training, dieting, and cycling...

    ...otherwise, take an exs methods of enhancing human performance class, but you'll need to complete a few exs pre requisites first. but these dont teach you diet, hence my problem.
    "exs" thats exercise science for anyone who doesnt know.

    But the point is that unless you know how to eat properly, knowing how to train wont help you ether.




    JohnBrinks@spoonfeeding.com
  39. New Member
    biggfly's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Age
    42
    Posts
    327
    Rep Power
    529

    Reputation

    ^^^^You're 26, 180 lbs and apparently a know it all, end all to be all on everything. You immediately responded to the OP in a negative tone by talking down to him as "son", immediately followed with just pure abrasiveness... STFU and go back to BBdotcom and spare us all your arrogant, narcissistic attitude.
  40. Diamond Member
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,687
    Rep Power
    2105286

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I know how to diet properly, I just dont put it into practice.

    but anyhow, I like to picture m1t on stage, singing kareoke to ac/dc highway to hell.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Help with 5/3/1 routine
    By SweetLou321 in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-28-2010, 06:16 AM
  2. Help With My HST Routine
    By koi1214 in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-29-2007, 12:07 PM
  3. Muscle Confusion or The ‘Non – Routine’ Routine
    By Quinc in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-17-2007, 01:46 PM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-17-2007, 02:10 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in