Looking for a good cutting ph

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
Havnt been around in awhile so not sure what all is out there now a days. Im looking for a good ph to cut with. Ive tan epi and liked the results but cant find it. Is it still out there or has it been pulled yet? Any other suggestions?

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
Also for cutting which would be more effective. Going with a PH or going with DNP. Ive used epi and had the weight fall off but I know dnp is supposed to be pretty hardcore

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Havnt been around in awhile so not sure what all is out there now a days. Im looking for a good ph to cut with. Ive tan epi and liked the results but cant find it. Is it still out there or has it been pulled yet? Any other suggestions?
We still have some Androhard and Dermacrine left - both can be used either standalone or stacked for cutting.

~Rosie~
The Primordial Woman

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
Yea ive read that. It says good for cutting. but doesnt have people personal experiences with how good they cut. Hence the reason im asking on a forum. So dont get a ****ing attitude with me

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Epi is still available at MR SUPPS as Epi-strong.

Helladrol can be used to cut also...

Low dose superdrol...

Katana, forma-stanzol...

All at MrSupps.

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
Yea ive read that. It says good for cutting. but doesnt have people personal experiences with how good they cut. Hence the reason im asking on a forum. So dont get a ****ing attitude with me
what did you read? the OTC hormone chart? or Anabolics?

if you did, you would know what hormones are available, and which are banned.

you would also know which ones are aromatizing, and which are not. this would give you a clue as to what steroids are better for cutting.

take the ones that are not banned and try putting them into the search function and do some , ANY, type of research for yourself. as opposed to being a lazy b!tch.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
um... nobody is getting an attitude with u bro. if u want to cut, use a compound(s) listed there and diet and train. diet, training, and cardio are 90% of a cutting cycle, anabolics just help it along. there is no magic pill. if u really want to cut, seriously then i would stop going OTC and go for real aas. that's just my opinion. huge difference from when i switched.

jtnixit

jtnixit

Banned
Awards
just use some h-drol or helladrol ..it will lean you out but keep your diet good. i would use the helladrol because its gives you 2 bottles in one.

KBD

KBD

Awards
  • Established
It says good for cutting huh? They also show a picture of a fat dude who magically gets lean by losing 40lbs in 2 weeks of taking creatine monohydrate....

Listen man, LBM comes from the kitchen..

Calm the fuk down.

BaDgErFaN

Awards
  • Established
just use some h-drol or helladrol ..it will lean you out but keep your diet good. i would use the helladrol because its gives you 2 bottles in one.
Helladrol has 180 pills. Thats 3 bottles of most other clones like h-drol.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Helladrol has 180 pills. Thats 3 bottles of most other clones like h-drol.
We do our best to dose our compounds right so nobody is buying multiple bottles for a single cycle :)

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Original epi is still around at PHF as well but to answer your question about a cutting PH, there really aren't anymore straight cutters out there IMO but not many of the compounds out there are showing much estrogenic effects anyways so you could always just choose your favorite and increase cardio significantly, clean up your diet and there ya go.

Boladrol is definitely showing some amazing leaning effects recently in logs though. Check out poopypants log, he has a before and after pic in the Cycle Info section, it is quite impressive.