Whats the dealio?

finalforce

Awards
Well im on days 16 of my last ph cycle hopefully. Im running m14add stacked with stanodroll so far ive done 2 weeks at 120mg of m14add with the last 4 days being 150, and 600 into 750 mg of stanodrol. So far I see nothing close to no gains in strength or size, gained maybe a pound. I know its not even the halfway point(plan to run 5weeks) but I thought i should see some gains by now. Keep in mind I am not a noob lifter and this is not my first cycle. I weight 202lbs at 5ft 9. Do you guys reccomend me up for the last 2 weeks to 180mg of m14add? and maybe 900 mg of stanodrol.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Sounds like you're not responding very well to those compounds

M14ADD converts to Dbol at a very low rate so you can certainly push the dose pretty hard with it. The stanodrol I am not very familiar with... I know it is a weak compound but approaching 1g a day sounds like a bit much.

IME if a compound doesn't do anything at a low dose, then it won't do anything at a high dose. Compounds I respond to will work noticably at a low dose and work even better with higher doses.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
^--- good posting.

if you didn't notice results from 100mg of m14ad, time to look for something else.

finalforce

Awards
ok thanks guys I guess no point in upping dosage then ill just run it out and finish the cycle hopefull see alittle towards end.