next cycle help

mikeshiz

Awards
ok so im winding down with my first ever cycle of epistane. saw pretty good gains and am now getting ready to take my post cycle. im going to stack my post cycle with another non-anabolic weight gainer to try and keep my gains as much as i can. im wondering if theres anything that i can cycle right after my post cycle and still see good gains. i know everyone is going to tell me to wait a few months before another ph but i dont want to. also i know that i could use injections but i dont think i want to do that as of right now. so what im asking is what is an oral ph that i can take directly after my epi pc?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
you are fishing for someone to recommend a stupid course of action for you and no one is going to do that here

take time off before you cycle again.

mikeshiz

Awards
lol exactly what i stated i wasnt looking for. i know its frowned upon but ive been looking at a few products which are different from epi and wondering if i would still see gais

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
I won't flame you for asking such a retard question.

Do your PCT 4 weeks Nolva + good T-booster + good diet/training will help you maintain or even gain during time off.

You need to let your body recover at least time on = time off meaning around 90 days, but really you should get a check up before starting anything again.

elementrip

elementrip

Awards
  • Established
Time on=time off isn't going to kill you.... If you need to get something different going for yourself try megadosing BCAA's. Supp harder and when your wait is up make sure you're running a PH from a diff class

Jake Fires

Jake Fires

Awards
  • Established
Sure you can take some ph's right after pct , then you could also put your head between you legs and kiss your nuts goodbye.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:wtf1:

Dude Really?

Really?