T3/Tren questions

kyran

Awards
I was wondering what the opinions of you guys here at AM were regarding the dosing of T3. I have read through a good amount of threads regarding T3 and it's dose. It seems that the older threads favored the pyramid style of running T3 with some guys going as high as 125mcg. The more recent threads I am reading show people who like the idea of running 50-75mcg consistently. Just want to get some opinions on it.
I will be running it with "tren" at 60-90mg ED depending on how I feel with the sides. I have ran it before at 90mg ED but I have done a fair amount of cycles between then and now so I am going to ease into it. My second question I would like to hear some opinions on is whether or not the "tren" dosing I mentioned would be strong enough of an anabolic to battle possible muscle loss while on the T3.

Thanks guys.

kyran

Awards
bumping this back to the top.

any one have any experience running the t3 in both ways mentioned? If so which did you prefer? what about anyone running these two together?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
50-75 mcgs consistently compared to 1 week 50 1 week 75??? Im a bit confused at your question..

Just start at 25-50mcgs and work your way up until you feel your at a good dose. Try em both out and see what works well for you.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
what kinda tren we talking about? 60-90 looks like that oral stuff

kyran

Awards
Sorry for the confusion eclipse.

yes the one that converts into dienelone GP. thats why I called it "tren" haha.

Basically the pyramid style I mentioned was 25mcg first 3 days then upping it by 25mcg every 3 days until doses as high as 125mcg then dropping back down in the same fashion. The other way was just running a consistent dose of like 50 or 75mcg a day for the entire time I was planning on running it.

wanted to hear of anyone who had thoughts on the different styles of running it and I also wanted to know if you guys thought the oral tren was sufficient enough for battling T3's possibility of breaking down muscle tissue.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry for the confusion eclipse.

yes the one that converts into dienelone GP. thats why I called it "tren" haha.

Basically the pyramid style I mentioned was 25mcg first 3 days then upping it by 25mcg every 3 days until doses as high as 125mcg then dropping back down in the same fashion. The other way was just running a consistent dose of like 50 or 75mcg a day for the entire time I was planning on running it.

wanted to hear of anyone who had thoughts on the different styles of running it and I also wanted to know if you guys thought the oral tren was sufficient enough for battling T3's possibility of breaking down muscle tissue.
I say pyrimid up until you find a dose good fro you. Oral tren will definitely be sufficient.