Dealing with Superdrol sides

Taldrodd

Awards
Alright so today is the beginning of the third week of my superdrol/epi bridge cycle. I'm responding ridiculously well to superdrol but the sides are making me really uncomfortable. I'm 6'0 tall and I started my cycle at 211 (15%bf), now I'm an absurd 235 and my strength has gone through the roof. So yeah 24 pounds in 14 days needless to say I'm excited but a little worried.

Starting about four days ago I've had pain in the lower right region of my back, which I assume were back pumps but have more or less disappeared since upping my Taurine intake. Lately however, I'm having some discomfort on the inside near where my liver is, however it's on both sides of my body basically middle back but it definitely isn't muscle soreness or anything like that. Before the cycle I preloaded liver support for two weeks and have been taking cycle assist twice daily along with my normal liver support supplement.

Anyways I guess to sum it up, are these sides normal and do people just deal with them or should I be worried? I had blood work done before this cycle and everything came back normal but this is my first superdrol cycle and originally I planned to bridge onto epi during the fourth week after 20/20/20/30 of sdrol but I'm seriously debating cutting this cycle short.

Any kind of insight or input would be really really appreciated because I'm kind of freaking out right now lol.

OnTheRoadTo

Awards
  • Established
If I were you, I'd switch to epi right now, then cut that out after 2 weeks (4 weeks total). Check eyes for ANY signs of yellowing, discontinue cycle if appetite disappears, pale stool, or midsection pain gets worse. You're very unlikely to gain much more than 20lbs on an oral cycle anyway - were you cutting before hand by chance?

Besides, then you can run basically the same cycle again later on, since you'll have ALL the stuff on hand.

Taldrodd

Awards
If I were you, I'd switch to epi right now, then cut that out after 2 weeks (4 weeks total). Check eyes for ANY signs of yellowing, discontinue cycle if appetite disappears, pale stool, or midsection pain gets worse. You're very unlikely to gain much more than 20lbs on an oral cycle anyway - were you cutting before hand by chance?

Besides, then you can run basically the same cycle again later on, since you'll have ALL the stuff on hand.
I've ran a cycle of EPI before and it didn't kick in until three weeks. I don't have jaundice lol and my appetite is insane right now. I also find it strange how much weight I've put on, before this I wasn't cutting at all just maintaining I guess. I've ran a few cycles in the past but never gained more than 15-20 pounds but they were mild cycles. To be completely honest I don't even feel like I'm eating more than I have on prior cycles, I can't explain why I'm gaining so much weight. I'm aware that it's water and fat aswell but my strength exploded, I'm up 15 pounds on incline dumbell press in two weeks.

OnTheRoadTo

Awards
  • Established
You're probably OK then, but be careful. Worrying about this **** makes it worse.

takeredjuice

Awards
Sounds good OP, take a liver protector and keep lifting. BTW UR GONNA DIE

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
Contact unreal machine on this one. He seems to be very well versed on SD!!

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Potassium Gluconate, and Taurine. I know you have up'ed the taurine but use the potassium too. I also use cycle support and it does well for me. Unfortunately, Back Piumps are a bummer that comes with Superduperdrol.