my mother wants to try the HCG diet- lol suggestions?

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My mom knows I juice- she saw the hcg thing and was interested I explained to her she needs REAL hcg that mimicks LH and FSH (correct?) and that it needs to be injected sq and she could easily obtain it or i could for her

but this is the thing she is 54 years old

she doesnt smoke anymore but did for like 15 years and has been clean from MASSIVE amounts of cocaine for over a year

she is a nurse practitioner and checks her health regularly

she has a friend who used the oral drops i told her they arent real hcg but she claims her friend lost alot of weight

what do i do here gents

i

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
YEAH TRENBOLONE FO MOMMA!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My mom knows I juice- she saw the hcg thing and was interested I explained to her she needs REAL hcg that mimicks LH and FSH (correct?) and that it needs to be injected sq and she could easily obtain it or i could for her

but this is the thing she is 54 years old

she doesnt smoke anymore but did for like 15 years and has been clean from MASSIVE amounts of cocaine for over a year

she is a nurse practitioner and checks her health regularly

she has a friend who used the oral drops i told her they arent real hcg but she claims her friend lost alot of weight

what do i do here gents

i
She wants to lose weight? Why doesn't she use the traditionally tried and true method of proper NUTRITION AND TRAINING (tell her to do that)?!

I wouldn't recommend it for many reasons, including the fact that it's a completely UNhealthy way of trying to lose weight, and if she "check her health regularly" and works in the health industry, then she should also know this!

These threads are of a similar query/nature:
* http://anabolicminds.com/forum/female-fitness/146078-hcg-weight-loss.html
* http://anabolicminds.com/forum/female-fitness/128316-my-girlfriend-needs.html (see post #4 especially)

Seriously, losing weight is easy - she should want to lose FAT. Losing fat is also easy if you do it right. Get her to check out The 3 Keys to Fat Loss and follow the principles outlined comprehensively there if she wants safe, effective, and successful fat loss.

~Rosie~
The Primordial Woman

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
rosie I agree 100% she does work in a health field BUT she has to get her license reinstated (shes almost there)

and she hasnt been practicing sine like the 80's and i dont think hcg was around then

uhhhmmmm yeah i think she wants a quick fix :)

like most addicts :)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
rosie I agree 100% she does work in a health field BUT she has to get her license reinstated (shes almost there)

and she hasnt been practicing sine like the 80's and i dont think hcg was around then

A quick fix isn't the answer - a quick fix means she's most likely to just go back to what she was before. If she REALLY wants results and she wants to make them PERMANENT or at least MAINTAIN them, she'll do what it takes to get them.

~Rosie~
The Primordial Woman

SkItZoId

SkItZoId

Awards
  • Established

I second the tren, prehaps with some SD. She wont need PCT as im sure she's hard as nails. Im sure she'll be fine ;)

Peace

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know a guy who did it... the diet works... I don't know if it's the hCG that is working or the 500 calorie diet LOL. Either way it works if she follows everything to the T. I've witnessed it with my own eyes dramatic weight loss. And the guy gained about 10-15% of the weight back after stopping the diet eating a moderate diet.

I don't know where this diet came from I think it was a book by that douche kevin truedeu. So read up schwell I don't know exactly how it works. Regardless, if she wants to do it she can and she will save thousands of dollars doing it herself. The guy who did the diet I know went to the doctors who injected him and payed close to a grand for it. He was so pissed when I showed him how he could do it himself lol.

I don't see why she can't do it if she wants to. Just help her change her diet to a healthy one once she is off the hCG diet to keep the weight off schwell. She will inevitable put 10-20% back on just from the calorie jump coming off a 500 calorie hCG diet to a 2000 calorie normal diet.