Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.4%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

BOLADROL from IBE- Unreal, Jbry, EasyEJ come hither

what do u guys make of this?

i got picked to run a bottle for logging

what should i look out for- jbry sent me some info

but i have no clue what to expect all I know is its super strong, and super wet
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html

2. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.04%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Even though I am not on your star squad there.

2 things:

7a methyl and 17a methyl. Dimethyl means nothing unless it is at these two positions. Have you ALT and AST checked after the first weekish. IBE compares this to anadrol, the only steroid that was proven to facilitate liver cancer.

Methylated Estrogen. AKA Super Estrogen. Watch it. Have a STRONG anti-e on hand... i would say nolva, but your liver is a factor here.
    The Historic PES Legend
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.66%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Even though I am not on your star squad there.

2 things:

7a methyl and 17a methyl. Dimethyl means nothing unless it is at these two positions. Have you ALT and AST checked after the first weekish. IBE compares this to anadrol, the only steroid that was proven to facilitate liver cancer.

Methylated Estrogen. AKA Super Estrogen. Watch it. Have a STRONG anti-e on hand... i would say nolva, but your liver is a factor here.
    You are a legend, sir. That trumps all.

I think the one thing on all these forums that aggravates me to no end are those individuals who have absolutely no direct clinical experience or professional knowledge about hepatic function, pathophysiology, or resulting lab results for correlation; yet falsely present themselves like they do. It's purely reckless advice at times, and it can really hurt someone.

This is why I'll have an educational topic in progress about these topics to be released on our website once our new product line hits that will trump anything that's ever been posted any forum. This will consist of information and resouces present by multiple medical professionals that are experts in what they do. It should serve as a valuable resource tool for many to help them understand the basic fundamentals that are involved; as well as some advanced topics.

-John

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

•   

4. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.38%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

It seems to me brother you are ALWAYS on. You hop off PCT right into another log of hormones. Maybe im wrong, but i swear everytime i turn around ur loggin a cycle or in PCT, nothin inbetween.

Just be safe man, this ****s no joke. I know i wouldn touch it with a ten foot pole.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.51%

Schwell keep in mind you couldn't handle SD!

And you're considering running this?
  6. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.38%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by BarbellBeast View Post
    Schwell keep in mind you couldn't handle SD!

And you're considering running this?
    End well, this will not! Boladrol Schwell
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  7. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.58%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

so everyone is aware, bolasteron is dosed anywhere from 2-5mg for supraphysiolocial dosages.

as I have never ran this, I can only give anectdotal observation from other active methylated pro hormones with active big brothers.

though it is dimethylated, it is still rec. to be dosed very moderately.

ultimately, no one can accurately say anything about the compound, because no one but the alpha ibe testers have ran it, and they claim it isn't that bad. So, reviews will be the ultimate test. but then even then, some may handle it better than others.

I will be running it with n2guard, just to be on the safe side.

no matter what compound you are using, you should always have an anti e on hand. whether it is anavar, or anadrol.
  8. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post

arent you running a pct with S1 right now??? your gonna then turn around and hit this up????

Dude your in for some hurtin, all research chems come in solvents that arent the best for you, not to mention your running a SERM too right???? that also is heavy on your lipids....

You need to give yourself a natty break for a while, at least a month or two man.
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.4%

im not going to hop on it as soon as im done with pct- this is stupid

i must have given the wrong impression and should have made myself clear.

AFTER adaquate off time i will be using this

I couldnt handle superdrol but this isnt superdrol
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.38%

how much is this stuff going for?
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.25%

in for the show!
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.61%

Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    I think the one thing on all these forums that aggravates me to no end are those individuals who have absolutely no direct clinical experience or professional knowledge about hepatic function, pathophysiology, or resulting lab results for correlation; yet falsely present themselves like they do. It's purely reckless advice at times, and it can really hurt someone.
    This is what this forum is here for Trauma... along with this anabolic section. To learn and teach. It also contains something research and professional knowledge always lacks--experience.

A professional when it comes to steroids to me is a steroid vet. They lurk on here. Someone who has run many compounds and has been in the game for a while. Their opinion on steroids means more to me than a doctors because experience means more than theory.

I feel like you are dismissing the vets we have on here with that^^

And schwell.... boy this stuff is supposed to be up there with Superdrol. Either return it to IBE and let someone else have a go... or accept your destiny of muscle...

What will it be...
  13. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.67%

Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post

I would treat this compound with the same level of respect m1t demands and then some.I would expect very very solid and noticable strength gains and weight gain.however I would expect your liver to take a beating it wouldn't be a bad idea to have your liver function checked maybe before and def after if nothing else. have all your supports, pct and etc on hand and ready in case of issues.listen to your body for signs,look for yellow eyes,nipple issues,strange unusually pains out of the norm things of this nature.I know I'm not part of the star squad here but I like to help out whenever I can.I'll def be in for this ride with you from start to finish.
  14. PES Rep
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.98%

from what I've read this is as strong or stronger than SD... you're in for a ride but again if you could not handle SD it will no end pretty.... just dont over do it bro!
    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    If you are not on the PES Insider list you are not cool. Uncool people don't deserve free Alphamine.
    PES product educator, PM me with any questions!
  15. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.4%

mehh star squad- i just threw some names out there

All are welcome

i do respect this- along with every other hormone

however how can someone relate this to sd? Obviously strength and size are going to be crazy as hell, but what about sides- since it has methylated estrogen- this made me feel great on my last run which was m14add it has methylated estrogen (if im not mistaken)

I know this isnt m14add or superdrol and cant really be compared to any other steroid (what steroid can?)

the thing i am most curious about it psychological side effects ie aggression, insomnia, anxiety, things to this nature

the only physiological side effect i have ever experienced is lethargy

psychological- insomnia

I am now treated for sleep deprevatio nand i have meds for it

but anyhow when I get the bottle am i going to jump on it as soon as im done with pct?

YES! BUt that means clomid for a month and OFF time

come hither my BRETHREN!

PS>- To everyone

I am not 12 years old

I know full well the dangerous of hormones, i have ended up in the ER for hormones(at a responsible dose too!)

Please offer your opinions, but please do not lecture me like a child

thank you

and thank you all for ur input

Simper Fi' mothafukas
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
  16. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.4%

It was mdrol- and for some reason i had insmonia on it- but i am treated for insomnia now

peoapl keep saying it is just like sd- but it isnt

its totally different compound

sd-dry
    bola-wet
    sd-methyl masteron
    bola- diol version of bolasterone(i think)

gains-similar
    Sides-?
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
  17. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.81%

schwell, can i have the rest of your stash if anything happens to you? i can pm my addy and stuff
  18. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.58%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

here schwel, i'll explain to you how it is different, and why it could be dangerous if misused.
    Here is the entire bolasterone write from Anabolics 9th edition.
    Androgenic 300
    Anabolic 575
    Standard Methyltestosterone (oral)
    Chemical Names 17beta-Hydroxy-7,17alpha-dimethylandrost-4-en-3-one 7,17-dimethyltestosterone
    Estrogenic Activity high
    -------------
    Bolasterone is a modified form of testosterone. It differs by: 1) the addition of a methyl group at carbon 17-alpha, which helps protect the hormone during oral administration, and 2) the introduction of a methyl group at carbon 7 (alpha), which inhibits 5-alpha reduction and shifts the anabolic to androgenic ratio in favor of the former. 7,17-dimethylated steroids also tend to be very resistant to metabolism and serum-binding proteins, greatly enhancing their relative biological activity.
    -----------------

Bolasterone is an oral anabolic steroid structurally related to methyltestosterone. It differs only by the addition of a methyl group at c-7, which accounts for its given chemical name, 7,17-dimethyltestosterone. The added c-7 methyl group makes the activity of this steroid far removed from methyltestosterone, however, such that any direct comparison is difficult to justify. For starters, bolasterone is a fairly potent steroid, measured in human subjects to have approximately twice the anabolic effect of methandrostenolone.636 This is in contrast to methyltestosterone, which is considerably less potent than methandrostenolone. Despite being a testosterone derivative, bolasterone is also much more anabolic than androgenic in nature. At a given -therapeutic level, it is much less likely to cause androgenic/virilizing side effects. It does have one strong similarity to methyltestosterone, however, which lies in the fact that bolasterone too is quite estrogenic. Both agents are, therefore, most appropriately used during bulking phases or training.
    --------------
    Bolasterone was first described in 1959.637 It was closely evaluated for anabolic and androgenic effect approximately 3 years later.638 The drug was developed by Upjohn, and sold in the U.S. during the 1960's under the Myagen brand name. It was mainly indicated for the treatment of advanced breast cancer in women, although the agent was also investigated for its stimulatory effect on blood cells and its general anabolic (lean-tissue sparing) activity. Bolasterone was ultimately a short-lived drug, disappearing from the U.S. market shortly after its release. By the 1980's, bolasterone had been out of commerce for so long that it was all but forgotten among athletes. Although bolasterone is no longer produced, the drug remains listed in the U.S. Pharmacopeias, suggesting it would not be impossible to see this agent for sale (legally) in the U.S. again, perhaps under order by a private compounding pharmacy. The reemergence of an actual commercial bolasterone compound, however, remains very unlikely. Huh, little did he know...
    ---------------
    Bolasterone is aromatized by the body, and is considered a highly estrogenic steroid due to its conversion to 7,17dimethylestradiol (an estrogen with high biological activity). Gynecomastia may be a concern during treatment, especially when higher than normal therapeutic doses are used. At the same time water retention can' become a problem, causing a notable loss of muscle definition as both subcutaneous water retention and fat! levels build. To avoid strong estrogenic side effects, it may' be necessary to use an anti-estrogen such as Nolvadex®. One may alternately use an aromatase inhibitor like
    Arimidex® (anastrozole), which is a more effective remedyl for estrogen control. Aromatase inhibitors, however, can bel' quite expensive in comparison to standard estrogen maintenance therapies,and may also have negative effects on blood lipids.
    --------------------
    Although bolasterone is classified as an anabolic steroid, androgenic side effects are still possible with this substance.These may include bouts of oily skin, acne, and body/facial hair growth. Higher doses are more likely to cause such side effects. Anabolic/androgenic steroids may also aggravate male pattern hair loss. Women are additionally warned of the potential virilizing effects of anabolic/androgenic steroids. These may include a deepening of the voice, menstrual irregularities, changes in skin texture, facial hair growth, and clitoral enlargement. Bolasterone is unaffected by the 5-alpha reductase enzyme, so its relative androgenicity is not affected by the concurrent use of finasteride or dutasteride. Note that studies administering 1mg and 2mg of bolasterone per day have shown no outward androgenic side effects in children and hypogonadotrophic males, as would be characterized by public hair growth, genital changes, voice changes, and acne. Higher doses remain likely to induce androgenic effects. Bolasterone is considered to have a comparable ratio of anabolic to androgenic effect as oxymetholone and methandrostenolone (superdrol).
    -------------
    Side Effects (Hepatotoxicity):
    Bolasterone is a c17-alpha alkylated compound. This alteration protects the drug from deactivation by the liver, allowing a very high percentage ofthe drug entry into the bloodstream following oral administration. ell-alpha alkylated anabolic/androgenic steroids can be hepatotoxic. Prolonged or high exposure may result in liver damage. In rare instances life-threatening dysfunction may develop. It is advisable to visit a physician periodically during each cycle to monitor liver function and overall health. Intake of c17-alpha alkylated steroids is commonly limited to 6-8 weeks, in an effort to avoid escalating liver strain. Studies adm.inistering 1mg and 2mg of bolasterone daily for 6 weeks to 27 patients have demonstrated a trend toward increases in serum alkaline phosphatase (a marker of liver stress), although no significant untoward effects on the liver were documented.
    The use of a liver detoxification supplement such as Liver Stabil, Liv-52, or Essentiale Forte is advised while taking any hepatotoxic anabolic/androgenic steroids.
    ------------------
    Anabolic/androgenic steroids can have deleterious effects on serum cholesterol. This includes a tendency to reduce HDL (good) cholesterol values and increase LDL (bad) cholesterol values, which may shift the HDL to LDL balance in a direction that favors greater risk of arteriosclerosis. The relative impact of an anabolic/androgenic steroid on serum lipids is dependant on the dose, route of administration (oral vs. injectable), type of steroid (aromatizable or non-aromatizable), and level of resistance to hepatic metabolism. Bolasterone has a strong effect on the hepatic management of cholesterol due to its structural resistance to liver breakdown and route of administration. Anabolic/androgenic steroids may also adversely affect blood pressure and triglycerides, reduce endothelial relaxation, and support left ventricular hypertrophy, all potentially increasing the risk of cardiovascular disease and myocardial infarction. Studies administering 1mg and 2mg of bolasterone daily for 6 weeks to 27 patients have demonstrated a trend toward increased serum cholesterol. Although no HDL and LDL breakdown was provided, it can be assumed based on the structure and route of administration that bolasterone significantly shifted the ratio of these two fractions of cholesterol further apart, measurably increasing atherogenic risk.
    To help reduce cardiovascular strain it is advised to maintain an active cardiovascular exercise program and minimize the intake of saturated fats, cholesterol, and simple carbohydrates at all times during active AAS administration. Supplementing with fish oils (4 grams per day) and a natural cholesterol/antioxidant formula such as Lipid Stabil or a product with comparable ingredients is also recommended.
    -----------------
    All anabolic/androgenic steroids when taken in doses sufficient to promote muscle gain are expected to suppress endogenous testosterone production. Without the intervention of testosterone-stimulating substances, testosterone levels should return to normal within 1-4 months of drug secession. Note that prolonged hypogonadotrophic hypogonadism can develop secondary to steroid abuse, necessitating medical intervention.
    The above side effects are not inclusive. For more detailed discussion ofpotential side effects, see the Steroid Side Effects section ofthis book.
    ------------
    Studies have shown that taking an oral anabolic steroid with food may decrease its bioavailability.639 This is caused by the fat-soluble nature of steroid hormones, which can allow some of the drug to dissolve with undigested dietary fat, reducing its absorption from the gastrointestinal tract. For maximum utilization,this steroid should be taken on an empty stomach.
    ----------------
    Administration (Men):
    Clinical studies have demonstrated that significant nitrogen retention and weight gain can be induced with a daily dosage of 1-2mg per day. In the athletic arena, doses of 2-5 mg daily seem to be most reasonable, taken in cycles lasting no more than 6-8 weeks in length to minimize hepatotoxicity. This level is sufficient fer strong increases in muscle size and strength, although such gains will likely be accompanied by significant water retention.
    ----------------
    Administration (Women):
    Bolasterone was not widely used with women in clinical medicine. When applied, it was most often used as a secondary medication during inoperable breast cancer, when other therapies have failed to produce a desirable effect. The dosage used for this application would be as high as 10 mg per day, a level that has caused significant virilization among patients. Bolasterone is generally not recommended for women for physique-.or performanceenhancing purposes due to its very strong nature and tendency to produce virilizing side effects.
    ------------------
    Bolasterone is no longer produced as a prescription drug, although a handful of underground laboratories have taken to selling this material.
  19. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to jbryand101b again.
  20. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.4%

So if i read correctly(im tired) it is similar almost identical to methyltestosterone except for the slight modifications mentioned

hmmmm

yeah still running it

or at least give it a try

am going to use dermacrine

my sleep meds

and lots of supports

pct standard clomid/hcgenerate

BRING IT SCHWELL AINT NO BISH

and yes if anything happens to me my stash is urs!
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
  21. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%

Im just thinking that it wasnt wise of you to take on a limited testers position when you cant even provide the tester log within a week or two.... kinda defeats the purpose of a company pushing sponsored beta runs BEFORE they release the products to show what it can do....

JMHO....
  22. Banned
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.59%

I want! Sounds intriguing. I hate my liver and wanna punish it. This looks like a good way =]

I can't wait to see how good it works. We need more stuff as strong as SD out tere cause I can't run it very cycle. Haha ... Though i do want to.
  23. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.4%

this is supposed to blow sd away

my God im a mad man

its completley unnatural what im doing

ahhh well God loves me !!!!
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.94%

Crazy times at AM. Popcorn is ready and obviously the show has start. Does anyone want nachos?
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.35%

I'm in the front row for this. Can't wait for the ending. Is it gonna be a good one or bad one?
  26. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.86%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    Crazy times at AM. Popcorn is ready and obviously the show has start. Does anyone want nachos?
    I want super nachos, Tom!
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  27. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.56%

Pass the nachos upon the lest hand side.
  28. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.04%

Quote Originally Posted by chocolatemilk View Post
    This is what this forum is here for Trauma... along with this anabolic section. To learn and teach. It also contains something research and professional knowledge always lacks--experience.

A professional when it comes to steroids to me is a steroid vet. They lurk on here. Someone who has run many compounds and has been in the game for a while. Their opinion on steroids means more to me than a doctors because experience means more than theory.
    I just do not understand when people say stuff like this.

So you trust some dude with nothing to go on but his self experience over someone who knows actual implications of hormonal supplementation? Someone who bought some juice from thailand in foil packets over someone who actually knows how the physiology changes when exogenous hormones are introduced.

All due respect there, vets regurgitate what they hear from others, aka broscience. There is a reason the vets around the forums aren't authorized to setup a practice and prescribe trt.

Also, be it known that all the science that people throw around, and all the research being used was collected by doctors.

Trauma is both a vet and in the medical field.
    The Historic PES Legend
  29. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.66%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by chocolatemilk View Post

I feel like you are dismissing the vets we have on here with that^^
    No offense, but this entire statement is pretty ridiculous; Professional knowledge and research always lack experience? Are you actually serious here?

Uhh, wow...

How about fact vs. theory vs. broscience? You do realize that "theory" is often shown/proven through science to be fact as well, right? Broscience is what it is....useless.

Experience and/or anecdotes trump all? I'm sure that everyone that posts on the internet is an accurate historian and fully discloses everything that's pertinent to the equation without the reality of unknown variables, right?

I've been here a lot longer than you have CM and interact with the "vets" and "OG's" on this board on a daily basis (many of which don't even post anymore for some of the reasons I've pointed out above). I've made it a point over the years to help this community here with as much knowledge and experience that I can give; and that's what I've done. I don't post as much in that regard anymore because I have different responsibilities in my career and family life now.

Sure experience is a factor in the equation, but it's not nearly as high as you're playing it off to be; it's minimal in the big picture. Broscience has run rampant on these boards and it's not only disturbing; it's flat out scary.

Nowhere in my post did I specifically point anyone out in any way. It was a generalized statement; nothing more. You're attempting to make something out of nothing here with my post, so please stop; and don't bother attempting to patronize me with your response here either.

-John

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

30. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.03%

don't kill nothin or let nothin die schwell, TAKE 'EM TO WAR!!!!!!!!!!!!
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.94%

Alright so we got 3 orders of nachos? Midwest I will just dump 1 nacho onto of another and cover that ish with cheese lol.
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.97%
    Achievements Posting Pro

If you guys are afraid this stuff is so dangerous then why bother? Take something else. Sacrifice a pound or two gain and take something milder.

Big whoopity f'n do.
    True story:

I give a f**K!!
  33. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.4%

poopy i hear ya man i felt bad bout it so i pm'd them and let them know my standing- if they still send it to me ITS ON!
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
  34. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.61%

LOL holy sh*t did people start growing va jay jays over night here or what? My God...

Dadams thanks for the solid "normal" response.

Trauma............ nothing. I'm scared anything I say might offend you.

Schwell it's a steroid bro. Treat like you would any other.

Support supps? As much as possible.

Methylated? Liver supports.

Aromatizing? Have an AI on hand.

PCT? You know damn well here.

You're going to the moon right now. You're the man we're sending to the moon bro. This is either gonna be epic and you make it and we celebrate... or this is gonna be epic fail and your rocket blows up midway there...
  35. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.56%

Alright so we got 3 orders of nachos? Midwest I will just dump 1 nacho onto of another and cover that ish with cheese lol.
    I'll have mine with a steak
  36. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.56%

Quote Originally Posted by waynaferd View Post
    If you guys are afraid this stuff is so dangerous then why bother? Take something else. Sacrifice a pound or two gain and take something milder.

Big whoopity f'n do.
    I dont think he's scared..
  37. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.51%

Who wants to start making bets on how long Schwell can last on this stuff?

I say 5 days tops
  38. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.95%

"hide yo' M1T, hide yo superdrol, and hide yo' tren cause' BOLADROL is gonna start raping everything out herrrr'!"

Eat Clean. Train Dirty.
  39. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.56%

Quote Originally Posted by BarbellBeast View Post
    Who wants to start making bets on how long Schwell can last on this stuff?

I say 5 days tops

I reckon he'll be fine and go on for a 10 weeker.....I joke
  40. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.56%

Quote Originally Posted by hard iron View Post
    "hide yo' M1T, hide yo superdrol, and hide yo' tren cause' BOLADROL is gonna start raping everything out herrrr'!"

Jeez, look what its done to to this dudes head...

Similar Forum Threads

1. jbry gets diesel with dieselbolan V 2.0!
    By jbryand101b in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 250
    Last Post: 01-13-2012, 10:14 PM
  2. RIP UNREAL!!!
    By schwellington in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-09-2010, 12:47 PM
  3. UNREAL
    By brad1224 in forum News and Articles
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-21-2010, 12:02 PM
  4. Replies: 29