SOS 500

FOUO

Awards
My friend had amazing results with this product. Was thinkin of taking Animal pack and liver supports along with the 6week cycle ? Looking for a great PCT product out there for this? thinking about Novadex(liquid) <--- after but dnt know exact dosage and how long to run it after. ANY KNOWLEDGE would be great.

Amount Per Serving:
4-Chloro-17a-Methyl-Androsta-1,4-diene-3, 17-diol 15mg
13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5 (10)dien-17-one 20mg
2a - 17a di-methyl etiocholan 3-one, 17b-ol 5mg

-THANKS!

SkItZoId

SkItZoId

Awards
  • Established
My friend had amazing results with this product. Was thinkin of taking Animal pack and liver supports along with the 6week cycle ? Looking for a great PCT product out there for this? thinking about Novadex(liquid) <--- after but dnt know exact dosage and how long to run it after. ANY KNOWLEDGE would be great.

Amount Per Serving:

-THANKS!
Do you mean Nolvadex or novadex? 1 is an over the counter and the other is a breast cancer drug.

Any i'll asume you mean the latter as the first would be useless to you and could cause you to lose your gains and possibly suffer estorgen side affects i.e Gyno.

Its a very strong compound your choosing cosidering your 165 pounds. Is this your first cycle?

SkItZoId

SkItZoId

Awards
  • Established

Amount Per Serving:

-THANKS!
Sorry just read your profile. Your in high school? You smoke and drink? And you want to take steroids? You need to forget about the steroids, your too young.

These compunds could seriously mess you up for the rest of your life. The younger you use them the more likely it is you'll suffer from perminant sides.

At your age(assuming your around 18) and at 165 pounds, you should be able, with diet and good training to reach the 180 mark naturally. That means you will always remain around the 180 mark naturally, even if you dont train. I used to be around the same weight at your age, I started training, now I stay around the 176-180 mark even when I dont train for a month or so.

How long have you trained for? What kind of training do you do? What are your goals? And how old was/is your friend who was using these compounds?

SkItZoId

SkItZoId

Awards
  • Established
Sorry just read your profile. Your in high school? You smoke and drink? And you want to take steroids? You need to forget about the steroids, your too young.

These compunds could seriously mess you up for the rest of your life. The younger you use them the more likely it is you'll suffer from perminant sides.

At your age(assuming your around 18) and at 165 pounds, you should be able, with diet and good training to reach the 180 mark naturally. That means you will always remain around the 180 mark naturally, even if you dont train. I used to be around the same weight at your age, I started training, now I stay around the 176-180 mark even when I dont train for a month or so.

How long have you trained for? What kind of training do you do? What are your goals? And how old was/is your friend who was using these compounds?
In fact I weighed less that you, I was around the 145- 150 mark at 17-18. And I am 180 natural(at this point a bit more i.e 183-184, ive just finished a formestane and taurotest stack).

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
Another 18 year old lol. u no what, lets not bash, lets let him figure out the side effects on his own. He already has a s*** product and pct. All those ingredients are low dosed, ull have to pop atleast 3 and u didnt even decide on liver support? All i can say is make an appointment at the hospital after this cycle for a liver transplant and gyno surgery. Oh and go pick out a nice hat cuz ur hairline will be receeding lol i miss my hairline

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
1st cycle and u want to take 3compounds in one ?

Research buddy

FOUO

Awards
Yes I mean Nolvadex as PCT

Negative lmao...Im 25 didnt really start or update profile.

This will be my 2nd cycle I have ever done first one was last summer(09) and i was takind a 1AD Stack with Tri and PCT. Gained a nice 12lbs.

Sorry for all the confusion guys.

Please inout tryin to gain more SAFE knowledge.

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established

This will be my 2nd cycle I have ever done first one was last summer(09) and i was takind a 1AD Stack with Tri and PCT. Gained a nice 12lbs.

Well now thats a horse of a different color lol

SkItZoId

SkItZoId

Awards
  • Established

Well have a look. I'd still have a look at less harsh compunds. This has got Hdrol in it, which should be a lot better if taken correctly than 1AD.

Anyways if you do take this then i reccomend you take liver protection, blood presure protection, multi vits ect. Cycle assist is pretty good stuff by what I hear. Afterwards PCT choose between Nolvadex and clomid(some use both, but you prob wont need to). Having Letro on hand wont hurt, just incase you get symptoms of gyno.

Any way dose wise

nolva

30/30/20/10

Others may disagree. Some may say go higher in the forst week i.e 40/30/20/20 some say lower LOL!

I's probably go 30/30/20/20 if its a 4 week steroid cycle. In the 2nd week of PCT hit a testo booster too and keep up your cycle assist through PCT. A bit of cortisol support wouldn't go a miss either with these compounds.

Take it easy man!

FOUO

Awards
Question is what is it run

Before...

During 6week cycle od SOS500...

AFTER (PCT)...

THANKS AGAIN for all the KNOWLEDGE

SkItZoId

SkItZoId

Awards
  • Established

Before...

AFTER (PCT)...

I dont know how much of it you should take. Ive never heard of the stuff. The product should come with details. Maybe there are others here with more knowlege of the stuff... I dunno I just dont like to say. Have a look around on the forum for it, failing that google it like mad. Have a look at other peoples experiences with it. I.e Weight gain, sides, gyno. Then make yur choices. Have you already bought it?

SkItZoId

SkItZoId

Awards
  • Established

Before...

AFTER (PCT)...

Just had a flash look at the amounts. It looks very low dosed for those compunds. If I were you i'd search every compound individually on google and get an idea of the dose if you were taking them by themselves. Im not sure off the top of my head how they may work together, but for example, the first compound ins HDrol. You need to be taking around 50-75 mg a day of that. Its got it dosed at 15mg. So 3-4 pills seems to me to be a dose. Maybe someone else could chime in.

FOUO

Awards
Agree.
I was think two capsules a day.

what i meant tho was

Like 2 weeks prior start a "Cycle Support" Fish oil...etc

During the 6weeks of SOS500 also take Multi vit and Cycle support..etc

After(PCT) Nolvadex and Cycle support...etc

???? im just confused on how i should go about it i guess. I just want to do it right with less sides you know

-THANKS

SkItZoId

SkItZoId

Awards
  • Established
Agree.
I was think two capsules a day.

what i meant tho was

Like 2 weeks prior start a "Cycle Support" Fish oil...etc

During the 6weeks of SOS500 also take Multi vit and Cycle support..etc

After(PCT) Nolvadex and Cycle support...etc

???? im just confused on how i should go about it i guess. I just want to do it right with less sides you know

-THANKS

Like this I suppose.

1-2 weeks before start taking the cycles support, take it all the way through your cycle and then take it all the way through PCT. If you want you can stop taking it when you stop the PCT. Some people stop taking it 2 weeks into their PCT . But seen as you are going to be taking Superdrol(or a clone of) i'd say stay on it through out PCT. Remember to start the PCT the day after your last dose of Gear. Start a testosterone booster 2 weeks into your PCT. Thats what I think.

To be honest, there is still a bit of me that would urge extreme caution on this stack. Quit drinking, quit anything thats dammanding on your liver. Your going to have to live a clean life for upto eight weeks. Stop smoking too, this will diminish gains. I say take the Nolva for 4 weeks, but seen as your doing a 6 week cycle, your Nolva maybe best contined for the same. Buy some letro just in case too. Dont stop taking the nolva until you feel recovered and your balls are back. But even if they come back 2 weeks into PCT carry it on for the 6 weeks ok. for the last week or 2 dose it at 10mg. But play it by ear.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 0
Supplements 2
General Chat 0
Supplements 2
Anabolics 2