manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Does 4 weeks seem long enough for these compounds?

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea good gains will be made in 4 weeks time. You could extend Epi for 1-2 more weeks if you really want to. I would extend Epi over MAX if you will extend the cycle.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
cycle looks great. Malicious mass is this exact combo intended to be used at those dosages. You could also go 40mg with the epi and 100mg with the methoxy the last two weeks

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Will the epi help fight off some of the progesterone side effects of the lmg?

Is p-5-p/l-dopa a good idea on this cycle? And what doses for these?

Eyayo

Eyayo

Awards

Im on d-zine mlmg and have gained 16 pounds!! . No sides at all. I was never prone tho.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
should be a decent combo. I as well would think higher on the max lmg, I personally really enjoy it at 150/day. for p5p 200mg/day is plenty, I can't recall dosing on l-dopa honestly, i just take HGHPro at label dosage.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
should be a decent combo. I as well would think higher on the max lmg, I personally really enjoy it at 150/day. for p5p 200mg/day is plenty, I can't recall dosing on l-dopa honestly, i just take HGHPro at label dosage.
Does the p-5-p and l-dopa need to be preloaded before the cycle begins; like other cycle support supps?

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar

reecew

Awards
  • Established
That new product is out and available now. Its called malicious mass 10mg epi/25mg mlmg 90 caps per per bottle.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I would not count on that at all. Perhaps add some low dosed Form or something if you are worried about that.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Can the p-5-p and l-dopa be started the first day of the cycle, or do they need to be preloaded a week or two in advance?

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Anyone ever run 125 max lmg/ 50 epi for like 4 weeks?

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
helllo.....just wondering if anyone ever goes as high as 50 with the epi?

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
helllo.....just wondering if anyone ever goes as high as 50 with the epi?
I have gone VERY high with Epi. Wouldnt suggest it unless u have used Epi in the past before though.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I saw someone say they did 80, but I think you start getting more sides than positive effects.

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
Everyone reacts differently to different compounds. For one to suggest 100mg of LMG off the top is not good in my opinion. I weigh 197lbs and respond very well to 75mg; heck, even 50mg has me putting on weight and strength. There's a balance (gains vs sides) that you'll find that works for you. I'd say start at a low dosage and slowly increase every few days if you can tolerate it.

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
Does the p-5-p and l-dopa need to be preloaded before the cycle begins; like other cycle support supps?
Not familiar with those two,but yes,i would pre-load 1 week before(most people say two weeks),but do whatever feels the best to you.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
what do you guys recommend as far as dose timing? The tabs are 25 max-lmg/ 10 epi...So for a daily dose of 100 max-lmg, 40 epi it would be 4 tabs...

Should these be spaced evenly throughout the day, centered around workout????

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
I personally spread evenly throughout the day but one dose an hour before workout and one after with my post-workout meal.

Sklander

Sklander

Awards
  • Established
Very old thread. But reading up on some LMG/epi combo's as I have just been able to get my hands on some and some SARMS.

Was thinking...

LMG
100/100/100/100/0/0
epi
40/ 40/ 40/ 40/50/50

Something like that. I have ran epi HIGH and LOVE the compound. I have some 11sterone and furanza a aswell if i wanna go straight shred status. I was gonna finish it out with 15mg/ed ostarine for 6 wks.

Currently ending an S4 cycle at 50/50/50/50/last week day 1 100 day 2 100 day 3 100 day 4 50 (no work out) day 5 50 (no work out) today 100 (heavy squats) and have seen incredible things. I started cycle at 177 and am sitting at 188, fully recomped and with an incredible strength increase in all lifts. I am going to go natty off the sarms for 4 weeks then start the epi/LMG cycle. Just trying to get ideas...