Need some advice on next cycle..

austin82388

Awards
Lets start off with the important stuff..
5 foot 8-9 inches, 195-198 lbs (depending on what time i go to gym)
around 11% body fat i would estimate.
Finished my last bulking cycle in December, went from 176 to 196 lbs.
I'm now looking to do a huge cut, to about 8% body fat.
I've taken epi, havoc, basically EVERYTHING made by comp edge labs, and beastdrol.. So i have experience with orals and stacking stuff.

Any suggestions on best supps for a total recomp?
Even stuff that isnt anabolics, like arginine, bcaa's are welcome.
thanks

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
yahh lay off the orals. there liver toxic and in long run i would not use them too often, maybe 1-2 times a year, 3 max.

I would rec for a stack:
wk1-14 500mg testcyp ew
wk1-14 400mg maste ew

whey protein and creatine.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've successfully recomped without any androgens (it was actually more of a cut b/c I lost some weight). The basic formula was: Test Booster + Cortisol Blocker + BCAAs + Carb Cycling . A nutrient repartitioner or glucose disposal agent will work well with this too.

I know this sounds basic, but it can get pretty pricey when you start to look into the ways of test boosting, IE total test via LH, free test, total test through a negative feedback loop ala an anti-estrogen/aromatase inhibitor.

I've even had pretty good success without using a test booster in the above mix. You just have to really plan your meals ahead of time so you don't end up munching on something bad :frustrate

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lets start off with the important stuff..
5 foot 8-9 inches, 195-198 lbs (depending on what time i go to gym)
around 11% body fat i would estimate.
Finished my last bulking cycle in December, went from 176 to 196 lbs.
I'm now looking to do a huge cut, to about 8% body fat.
I've taken epi, havoc, basically EVERYTHING made by comp edge labs, and beastdrol.. So i have experience with orals and stacking stuff.

Any suggestions on best supps for a total recomp?
Even stuff that isnt anabolics
, like arginine, bcaa's are welcome.
thanks
You say you want to do a "huge cut" and then you mention a "total recomp" - which is it, because both are very different, and definitely your results are going to be more dependent on your NUTRITION than anything else.

If you want to cut to 8% bodyfat, then you honestly do NOT need to use ANY supplements but the basic staples (creatine, multivitamin/antioxidant, good fats, protein, BCAAs), and it should only take you 4-6 weeks to achieve this. See The 3 Keys to Fat Loss for comprehensive information re nutrition 9and supplementation) and training on how to effectively and successfully lose bodyfat.

If you don't want to use hormonals, then try a Growth Hormone/Testosterone booster such as Sustain Alpha, or a boosting stack, like FREE TEST/HGHup. You could also use a fat burner (generally I wouldn't recommend a male use them unless they were 8-10% bodyfat, but you only want to lose 3% bodyfat, so it's fine) - either topical like Eviscerate Smolder or DermaTherm Target, a thyroid booster such as Alpha-T2, a thermogenic like Hot-Rox Extreme, or a cortisol control product like Erase. Nutrient repartitioners/insulin mimetics like Slin-Sane would also be good to use, especially if you're having a decent amount of carbohydrates in your diet.

Anabolics good for cutting include Formestane, Turinabol, etc. Turinabol/Dermacrine/AndroHard makes a great recomp stack.

~Rosie~
The Primordial Woman

austin82388

Awards
interesting, I'm not sure which I would rather do, I def. want to preserve as much size and strength as I can, so i dont think i huge caloric deficit is what I'm going to do, because I've tried that before, and just felt tired all the time, etc. What I think I want to do is, slowly cut fat off while still increasing muscle strength and tone up a bit. I've got blocks of muscle right now, like a sculpture. You can see that theyre big, but they arent extremely defined I guess is the best way to put it. Thats what I'm trying to acheive, so I guess a "recomp" is more my goal, eh?

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
I woudlk rec testE, maste and maybe beastdrol for first 5 wks and supps i rec. pps' IBCAAs, creapure and beta-a. then i rec need2whey for protein.