Lowering Melting Point of 4ADne

WhyNot?

Awards
Does anyone know of anything that can disolve into liquid 4ADne. Is it polar or non polar...What kinda of solubility does it have. I can't find this information under any of the boards I know of, and I've googled this search. I'm hoping a vet or lab pro here might know. BTW if it isnt evident, I am trying to introduce a solute to lower the melting point, thus be able to put 4ADne into a solution, possibly even at hight levels.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Does anyone know of anything that can disolve into liquid 4ADne. Is it polar or non polar...What kinda of solubility does it have. I can't find this information under any of the boards I know of, and I've googled this search. I'm hoping a vet or lab pro here might know. BTW if it isnt evident, I am trying to introduce a solute to lower the melting point, thus be able to put 4ADne into a solution, possibly even at hight levels.
Dude, what are you saying? If your talking about 4-AD, yes it is polar. Alcohols are polar. You can't reduce the MP of a compound, that's a constant. You could change the boiling point of a solution though.