Rate my prohormone cycle

redwine425

Awards
Fish oil, Multi, Taurine throughout cycle. Possibly cycle assist want some opinions. The very little info i've read on liver longer seems like it BLOWS every other liver support out of the water... Would like some opinions please

Week 1-4 120mg m1,4add---2 tabs liver longer per day---40ish sprays of 11-keto per day

Possibly a 5th week of 150mg m1,4add---2 tabs liver longer per day

The 5th week will depend on mood, i'm hoping to feel good on m1,4add i'm very sensitive to anxiety so we shall see

PCT: Fish oil, 1 scoop of endoamp max throughout the month, multi, 2 scoops of toco 8

Day 1-3 180mg of torem
Day 3-7 120mg of torem
Week 2 90mg of torem
Week 3 60mg of torem
Week 4 30mg of torem

BTW 2nd cycle, 1st was 1andro rx, androhard 6 weeks...went alright but felt too much anxiety on it

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Fish oil, Multi, Taurine throughout cycle. Possibly cycle assist want some opinions. The very little info i've read on liver longer seems like it BLOWS every other liver support out of the water... Would like some opinions please

Week 1-4 120mg m1,4add---2 tabs liver longer per day---40ish sprays of 11-keto per day

Possibly a 5th week of 150mg m1,4add---2 tabs liver longer per day

The 5th week will depend on mood, i'm hoping to feel good on m1,4add i'm very sensitive to anxiety so we shall see

PCT: Fish oil, 1 scoop of endoamp max throughout the month, multi, 2 scoops of toco 8

Day 1-3 180mg of torem
Day 3-7 120mg of torem
Week 2 90mg of torem
Week 3 60mg of torem
Week 4 30mg of torem

BTW 2nd cycle, 1st was 1andro rx, androhard 6 weeks...went alright but felt too much anxiety on it
don't do another cycle or this cycle please research more.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can I ask why you feel that way?
I didn't see your full pct at first disregard my post.though for cycle support need to build muscle has a very solid supplement out you might like

redwine425

Awards
I didn't see your full pct at first disregard my post.though for cycle support need to build muscle has a very solid supplement out you might like
Cool I checked it out, looks decent...

Anybody think 2 weeks into the cycle I should add 100mg of formestane daily?

stewwart

Awards
<ow long can m14add be taken without something like epistane or formadrol? I got evrything ready pct wise and 2 m1 4add bottles but I'm not sure wether I. Can start without a dry agent. Any suggestions? Btw this is my 2nd ph cycle, last year I had an awsome cycle with h_drol and m drol

peyot

Awards
For my 3rd PH cycle I am running m1,4add at 120mg, with a possible bump to 150mg X 6 weeks.

I was told not to use Formestane unless bloat gets ridiculous. I will try not to.

Stewwart, you can run m1,4add solo. No problem.

OP, your cycle looks good. I would definitely go 6 weeks.

stewwart

Awards
For my 3rd PH cycle I am running m1,4add at 120mg, with a possible bump to 150mg X 6 weeks.

I was told not to use Formestane unless bloat gets ridiculous. I will try not to.

Thanks for the feedback man that's all I needed and good luck with your cycle

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established

Im thinking if you are going that high, you better run some form or 6-bromo with that, maybe start at 90mg and work up from there

peyot

Awards
Im thinking if you are going that high, you better run some form or 6-bromo with that, maybe start at 90mg and work up from there
No. Thanks.

I know what I'm doing.

6-bromo is definitely not necessary, and I will start at 120mg and bump to 150mg if I think the situation presents itself.

Thanks again.

cowboy007

cowboy007

Awards
  • Established
m1,4 is nothing like H-drol 150 is pretty high, and if its your second cycle, you might regret going that high in the end. IMO Youd be better off stacking it if you feel you need to jump it to 150.

peyot

Awards
m1,4 is nothing like H-drol 150 is pretty high, and if its your second cycle, you might regret going that high in the end. IMO Youd be better off stacking it if you feel you need to jump it to 150.
It will be my 3rd cycle.

I'll probably stay in the 120mg area throughout. A possible bump to 150mg is in the cards. I have expert advice, so don't be too concerned, although I appreciate it thusfar :)

My 2nd cycle, coming up in a few weeks will be Havoc @ 30-40mg/Stanodrol @ 600mg X 6 weeks.

My 1st cycle was P-mag @ 100mg X 6 weeks.

Yes, I am aware that m1,4add is a step-up from the H-drol/P-mag level. It isn't such a huge jump though. I'm very knowlegable about PH strengths. I know that m1,4add @ 150mg is a hardcore dose, while 90mg is a beginner dose.

Just like with P-mag at 100mg, if I need to bring the dosage in on the m1,4add, I will. If bloat becomes an issue and gets out of hand, I will run Formestane, which I will make sure to have on hand.

My SERM was Nolva 20/20/10/10 for the P-mag run, and it will probably be the same for the Havoc/Stanodrol. If I care to, I can always either go Nolva 20/20/20/10/10, or Nolva 20/20/10/10/10.

Thanks again.