Test Booster Such as T-Bomb II OC/PCT?

Xer087

Awards
Hello all Im a newb here, just doing my reasearch on PH and the such, trying to educate myself, First Id like to say thanks for all of the information you guys put out here. The past few days Iv literally just spent hours surfing the forums haha. Id like to point out for any newbs that might see this to check out "Noobs guide to steroids" and "steroids 101" are a few really good starters to help you wrap ur head around some of the stuff these guys talk about.. ANY WAYS onto my question

So As Im reading and understanding the process that your body goes through and learning WHY we take serms and WHY we taper off a SERM w and AI to prevent that delayed estro boost and GYNO and all that nastiness I think to myself I wonder if stacking a Test booster while ON Cycle and PCT would help with the whole process until your HPTA is back on track. Alot of Test boosters such as T-Bomb II have estrogen blockers dont they? Also while helping with boosting Test. Would something like this be smart to take while on cycle and PCT as well? Now that I have actually typed this out and read it , it almost seems like the test booster might just be a bit over kill... but Im going to post ne ways just to get some opinions as Im a big fan of Test boosters so if I can use em I wanna :p ..

Respectufly,
Xer087

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hello all Im a newb here, just doing my reasearch on PH and the such, trying to educate myself, First Id like to say thanks for all of the information you guys put out here. The past few days Iv literally just spent hours surfing the forums haha. Id like to point out for any newbs that might see this to check out "Noobs guide to steroids" and "steroids 101" are a few really good starters to help you wrap ur head around some of the stuff these guys talk about.. ANY WAYS onto my question

So As Im reading and understanding the process that your body goes through and learning WHY we take serms and WHY we taper off a SERM w and AI to prevent that delayed estro boost and GYNO and all that nastiness I think to myself I wonder if stacking a Test booster while ON Cycle and PCT would help with the whole process until your HPTA is back on track. Alot of Test boosters such as T-Bomb II have estrogen blockers dont they? Also while helping with boosting Test. Would something like this be smart to take while on cycle and PCT as well? Now that I have actually typed this out and read it , it almost seems like the test booster might just be a bit over kill... but Im going to post ne ways just to get some opinions as Im a big fan of Test boosters so if I can use em I wanna :p ..

Respectufly,
Xer087
a test booster while on cycle is a good idea.I wouldn't believe it to be overkill.

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
I think a test booster all the way through cycle would be a waste of money. Maybe start it during the last week to get it in your system.... However, I can't see a natty test booster doing anything when you've got exogenous hormones in your system, for a few reasons.

Xer087

Awards
Well taking the test booster wouldnt be for the benefit of test during the cycle, It would be to help keep ur test UP while PCT. Help keep some of those gains, and also to give u a jump start until ur HPTA is back on track. Im still new to all this so it was just a theory. I just generalized and said taking test while OC cause a typical Cycle is 3 weeks, and In my experience it takes about a 1 1/2-2 weeks to kick in which is majority of the cycle ne ways..