Mr. Supps

BaDgErFaN

Awards
  • Established
How come on the Mr Supps product descriptions it says that Helladrol should never be taken for longer than 4 weeks, but beastdrol can be taken safely for 6 weeks?

That didnt make sense to me, I thought it would be the other way around. Am I missing something here?

mawalega

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
seems like it should be the other way around since beast is one of the harsher compounds.. but IMO the back of the bottle should just say "Danger: Do not take without researching anabolicminds; risk of man-boobs :boobies:"

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How come on the Mr Supps product descriptions it says that Helladrol should never be taken for longer than 4 weeks, but beastdrol can be taken safely for 6 weeks?

That didnt make sense to me, I thought it would be the other way around. Am I missing something here?
Hmm i don't know why it says that.

Hella should be ran 6 weeks
Beast 4 weeks. Correct buddy :D

I do know a lot of ppl that run SD for 6 weeks though, I would not recommend it, just saying :)

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

You have to remember you will find conflicting views all over the internet on these compounds.

Here on AM... it's normal to run a SD cycle bridged into other methyls...

You generally won't find that on other boards lol because they have different views that are always upheld by their members. So what you know about Superdrol and Halodrol is the general accepted norm of anabolic minds (unless you search elsewhere). So yea there will be conflicting views all over the place.

I've actually been contemplating an SD cycle 6 weeker...

20/20/30/30/10/10

This is after I've tried it tho, and assessed my reaction with it--which was very good :)

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SD hands down best DS.

I gotta find that quote that I used to have in my sig from Unreal. Something about how SD is the best DS out there. It was so bad ass the way he put it. LOL.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
I did 8 weeks first four with anadrol , then lay for only sd at 40

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Anadrol 50 50 50 50
Sd 30 30 30 30 40 40 40 40

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
SD hands down best DS.

I gotta find that quote that I used to have in my sig from Unreal. Something about how SD is the best DS out there. It was so bad ass the way he put it. LOL.
Yes I have been wanting to ad that to my sig on either here or mff.

It was something abot how sd is the end all be all, the pownage sauce, the nuke on modernwarefare,

However he said it it was epic.

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SD hands down best DS.

I Love Superdrol..But i have to say my favorite of all time will always be M1T.I was always at my Beastiest on M1T..:lol:

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Love sd, but m1t is like a whole diff lv

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
I remember training triceps, next day I see a diff....

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
You should imo it is better than even anadrol in strenght and size

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You should imo it is better than even anadrol in strenght and size
Wow your making me bone for m1t. I think I'll buy some this weekend. I got 40 bucks sitting in my paypal account! =] was gonna give it to my wife but screw that more steroids for me. yay

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
this is what it states for cycle length for beastdrol:

"The standard length seems to be 4 weeks or 30 days. Some more experience users will go as long as six (6) weeks. Six (6) weeks can be done safely. There's no need to go over that amount."

This is what it says for helladrol:

"As a dietary supplement, take 2-3 capsules split up throughout the day. Do not exceed more than 2-3 capsules in a 24 hour period. Do not use for more than 30 days without at least a 30-60 day break in between."
-------------
Safety, Safety. both bottles recomend 30 day cycles. beastdrol comes with enough to be ran at 30mg for 4 weeks, but you could stretch it to 6 weeks if you wanted, and helladrol comes with enough to run 3 cycles at 50mg e/d (4 weeks each) or 75mg for 6 weeks, which is typical.
but it's also only recomended to run it 4 weeks.
-------------------

yea, just the 4 days I was using 10mg of m1t on my diesel cycle, i was impressed. I miss it.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Wow your making me bone for m1t. I think I'll buy some this weekend. I got 40 bucks sitting in my paypal account! =] was gonna give it to my wife but screw that more steroids for me. yay
Best 40 you ever spend

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
think i've got my next cycle figured out for next year... M1T + tren ace

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Unreal uwill love it, btw what was the quote u had about m1t can you digg it up

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
I mean qutoe about sd u had as your sig

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
i have seen m1t here and there but all i have heard is that it is a no joke compound. it makes SD look like HD. true?

also i hear its quite a bit more harsh. i would love to hear some feedback on it

hard iron

hard iron

Awards
  • Established
i have seen m1t here and there but all i have heard is that it is a no joke compound. it makes SD look like HD. true?

also i hear its quite a bit more harsh. i would love to hear some feedback on it
i ran it for the first time several months ago in the middle of summer, and it hands down beats superdrol, in strength, size,etc...butttt the sides are alot worse than SD as well, so i mean you dont go unpunished when you run it. I think the thing i noticed the most with it was how fast it kicked in. week 2 on M1T at 15mg feels like the 4th week of a 30mg superdrol cycle IMO. but youll achieve gains that you never thought you could lol

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Also massive shut down

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i ran it for the first time several months ago in the middle of summer, and it hands down beats superdrol, in strength, size,etc...butttt the sides are alot worse than SD as well, so i mean you dont go unpunished when you run it. I think the thing i noticed the most with it was how fast it kicked in. week 2 on M1T at 15mg feels like the 4th week of a 30mg superdrol cycle IMO. but youll achieve gains that you never thought you could lol
That much progress in that short amount of time... you must know a LARGE portion of your gains are not actual muscle. Biiig portion. I wish m1t wasn't so harsh... some say it and SD are the same level of toxicity. I don't know lol...

How hard is it to hold onto m1t gains? Now just weight wise, but size wise, and strength.

hard iron

hard iron

Awards
  • Established
That much progress in that short amount of time... you must know a LARGE portion of your gains are not actual muscle. Biiig portion. I wish m1t wasn't so harsh... some say it and SD are the same level of toxicity. I don't know lol...

How hard is it to hold onto m1t gains? Now just weight wise, but size wise, and strength.
well i mean, i'd say i roughly kept 60% after pct :( , i even ran my clomid at a high dosage at first hopeing you know it would help with things, ive heard its alot better to run it with test or 1-ad which is what ill prolly do next time

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea dude I want to give m1t a go... I just hate the shrinking effect and you know some compounds are gonna have big time shrinking effect once you stop. Worst feeling in the world. So depressing.

I will give m1t a go only as a kickstart to test. Even then I feel test will suck at holding onto 100% of the gains but it should help more than just coming off m1t lol. It must suck a$$ to come off m1t.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Its about 68%keep

hard iron

hard iron

Awards
  • Established
Yea dude I want to give m1t a go... I just hate the shrinking effect and you know some compounds are gonna have big time shrinking effect once you stop. Worst feeling in the world. So depressing.

I will give m1t a go only as a kickstart to test. Even then I feel test will suck at holding onto 100% of the gains but it should help more than just coming off m1t lol. It must suck a$$ to come off m1t.
lol, yeah its not a fun feeling for sure. But the Test should help alot, and i bet if you loaded up your pct with everything you can think of, creatine, cortisol blockers, SERMS, test boosters, glutamine, etc, that would also help alot as well.

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
....thinking about those compounds together... gives me a stark erection:eek5:
Mmmmmm...... I mean what!!!!! Lol

jensen my wifes gonna hate you for it. I'll wait for her to leave to order it. Haha

sd is adicting and the only real ds I love, got some phera and tren that I can't wait to see if it's almost as good. But at least I know that a cycle won't disappoint with m1t

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Its about 68%keep
That right there is the only thing that keeps me away from m1t. My Superdrol run was bridged to Epi, used hCG on cycle, and had a decent list of supps with creatine and glutamine in PCT and I kept roughly 85%.

Maybe I'm just a big baby about shrinkage... I hate it so much. I can't hack it, it drives me up the wall. Like I would do anything to get back on cycle when shrinkage is too bad--and m1t would do that big time for me lol.

F*** I wanna try it so bad.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya I couldnt take the shrinkage of strength. That being said I literally dropped 5 pounds in one day during this PCT. Monday I was 235/236 and the last 3 days I have been 231/232. Strength isnt really going down though. I know it pisses me off when my strength drops. Im going to fight to keep as much strength as I can from this cycle. I want my damn 700 dealift!