Is Designer Sups and 1fast400 M4ohn the same product?

mark

Awards
Is Designer Sups and 1Fast400'd M4ohn the same product?

M

Cactus

Awards
"Cept 1Fast400 has slightly better service, and usually better pricing.

DieTrying

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
"Cept 1Fast400 has slightly better service, and usually better pricing.
How do you figure that? Yes, Mike's prices are obviously going to be lower than that of the distributor, but where do you get the 'slightly better service' from? Designer Supps is a board sponsor, 1Fast is not. Sledge is always on this board to answer questions. Don't just count "better service" by the amount of time it takes to get to your doorstep. If it weren't for Sledge, nobody would have any of these products and we'd all be using 1-AD and 1,4 andro:rolleyes: .

Even when his prices are higher than 1FAST's I buy directly from DS just to put extra $ in Sledge's pocket. You have no idea how badly his balls are on the line right now. Sorry, but I'm tired of people bashing Sledge.

Cactus

Awards
Bashing? No way!! I *LOVE* the guy! And whether he sells something through his own site or 1F400, he sells something. He gets paid either way, no? Mike @ 1F400, IMHO, has an organization that is more geared toward distribution and customer service, where Sledg's is more focused on procuring the best **** around and keeping the quality high. They go together quite nicely, I think.

So it's all good!

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
Sledge and I decided to work together a few months ago. It was a great deal for both of us. We get along great and are on the same page about quite a few things. I'm determined to make him large company by the end of this year. He got fvcked by some people early on. I told him I'd work with him and like to think I have done so.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
He's a bit slower than 1fast, but he bundles by gram. That itself takes longer, and maybe he's working alone, I know he's slammed right now, but his powders are good, i've done uv spec's and they are clean. His m1t powder has an unusual smell that I can't place, almost like AmylNO3 but not quite. Anyway, give him a break, the quality is there. And NO, i don't work for him! Truth is truth

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
I cant thank 1fast enough as well as AM for all the help and support both have given me. Because of that I try to help out both as much as I can. I try to get orders out as fast as I can, I know what it is like having to wait.
But I also like to be able to post and answer emails personally, as you guys know, other then a very few (Mike, PA, Par, an d a couple others) most owners wouldnt bother with things like that. I enjoy it and will always do it.

But during times like this where everyone is trying to stock up and save everything they can, I have been extra busy on top of trying to get a few new products done for post ban.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Sldg, if you find time PM me and I'll give you some free, discrete post ban R&D suggestions, I saw the house verion only

-2z-

Awards
  • Established
I about passed out this morning when I couldn't add m4ohn to my cart at the PE site. I raced over to 1fast and luckily they still had some. (whew!)
Thanks to both you fellas for getting this out to all of us. :)

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
Ill have more in by midnext week. Everyone will be able to stock up on what they need.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
I just added them to the site, I have about 20 right now and will be able to do another 30 or so. Then that is it.