Awards
Here's the game plan:[/B]
wks 1-6
epistrong @ 60mg a day
bestdrol @ 50 mg a day

Food

Meal 1:
1.00 cup oatmeal (measured dry)
6.00 Egg whites (large, fresh or frozen)
1.00 Banana
1.00 Whole egg

Meal 2:
1.00 TBS Peanut butter, salted
2.00 Scoops Whey Protein
1.00 cup/serving of Waxy Maise

Meal 3:
1.00 cup Rice (brown, long grain)
9.00 oz beef-ground-extra lean-broiled

Meal 4: (immediately after workout)
1.00 serving Myoplex shake
2.00 scoops of whey protein
1.00 cup/serving Waxy Maise

Meal 5:
1.00 cup Rice (brown, long grain)
7.00 oz Chicken Breast, skinless, roasted.
8.00 tsps Dressing, Italian
3.00 cups salad

Meal 6:
2.00 tbs Peanut Butter
2.00 scoops Whey Protein

Daily totals: Protein: 355.9 Carbs 323.6 Fat 117.5
% of total calories 38% 35% 29%
3704 total calories

Training:

Monday: Chest.

Incline bench db or bb: 5 sets, 8 reps
Flat bench db or bb: 5 sets, 8 reps.
Decline: Hammer strength iso lateral press: 5 sets, 8 reps.
Incline flyes: 4 sets, 10 reps super setted with cable crossovers-15 reps after each incline fly set.
Maybe finsih up with some one arm medicine ball one arm pushups to failure.

I used to do alot of weighted dips for decline, but I feel like a need a break from them.

Tuesday: Back

Deadlifts: 5 sets, 8 reps.
Lat pull downs: 5 sets, 8 reps. (switching it up between to the front and to the back and different handles on a weekly basis)
Seated close grip row: 5 set, 8 reps. (using v handle)
Standing barbell row: 5 sets, 8 reps.
Dumbell pullovers: 4 sets, 10 reps.

Wednesday: Off/Cardio/abs/some core exercises. whatever i feel like

Thursday: Shoulders

Arnold Press: 5 sets, 8 reps. ( next month I'll switch over to straight dumbell/barbell press)
Upright barbell/dumbell rows: 5 sets, 8 reps.
Front raise: 3 sets, 10reps. ( for all raises i switch up b/t cable, dumbell, barebell and machine use when possible)
Side raise: 3 sets, 10 reps.
Rear raise: 3 sets, 10 reps.

Shrugs:

Barbell: 5 sets, 8 reps. supersetted with dumbell shrugs to failure on every set

Friday: Arms

Close grip bench press: 5 sets, 8 reps.
Lying tricep extensions on a incline bench. 3 sets, 10 reps. ( i go behind the head and really like the incline becasue my elbows automatically tuck in)
Rope pull downs: 3 sets, 10 reps.
One handed reverse grip pulldowns: 3 sets, 12 reps. ( i effin love doing these for some reason.)

Biceps.

Standing barbell curls. 3 sets, 10 reps.
Dumbell hammer curls 3 sets, 10 reps.
Barbell wide grip curls. 3 sets, 10 reps, followed by superset of close grip curls (ez-bar) 3 sets, 10 reps.

Saturday: some core/cardio/abs.

Sunday: Legs

Squats: 5 sets, 8 reps.
Leg press: 4 sets, 10 reps
Lying seated curl 4 sets, 10 reps
Lying extensions: 4 sets, 10 reps
Hammer strength glute machine: 4 sets, 10 reps.

Cardio: 4x weekly @ 75% mhr on the eliptical

Current Stats

6"2 @ 215 lbs @ 12% bf, my diet is **** right now :(

Goal over the next 6 weeks: gain 15lbs, drop 4% bodyfat.

Let the games begin.

OnTheRoadTo

Awards
  • Established
Those doses seem suicidally high. See you in Valhalla.

Sklander

Sklander

Awards
  • Established
If you don't die after/during this cycle I have a new faith in the resiliency of the human body - especially the liver. Its extreme, and IMO crazy, but let's see what happens.

:D

dcf143

Awards
If you don't die after/during this cycle I have a new faith in the resiliency of the human body - especially the liver. Its extreme, and IMO crazy, but let's see what happens.

:D

I'm def pushing it to the max on this cycle, but it is in accordance with the guidelines they have establied via the site i bought it from.

I made the mistake of running superdrol at 60mg a day. I misheard a buddy and his guidelines. I thought he said 2 pills, twice a day, not 2 pills daily. The only side effects I had were really bad back and calf pumps. Blood work during and after came back fine.

Sklander

Sklander

Awards
  • Established
I'm def pushing it to the max on this cycle, but it is in accordance with the guidelines they have establied via the site i bought it from.

I made the mistake of running superdrol at 60mg a day. I misheard a buddy and his guidelines. I thought he said 2 pills, twice a day, not 2 pills daily. The only side effects I had were really bad back and calf pumps. Blood work during and after came back fine.
So, you're saying you've already run a cycle of SD for 6 weeks and you had blood work done before/after and it was fine? At 60mg's a day? Dude that is just a ridiculous dose.

TeddyNorcross

Awards

Even if you recover fine and the liver is fine, your going to be so lethargic, like a fukcing zombie......

dcf143

Awards
So, you're saying you've already run a cycle of SD for 6 weeks and you had blood work done before/after and it was fine? At 60mg's a day? Dude that is just a ridiculous dose.

It was a mistake, trust me. The back pumps I had left me unable to sit at certain times.

Now during this cycle, if I start to have side effects that I know are unhealthy i wil lower the dose.

Sklander

Sklander

Awards
  • Established
Many people like to run the SD + Epi bridge like this:

SD - 20/20/20/0/0/0
epi ---- 0/0/30/45/45/60

If you're trying to be crazy you could increase SD to 30 on week three and push all the Epi doses back one week for a total of 7 weeks. This would probably be more than sufficient bro.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Many people like to run the SD + Epi bridge like this:

SD - 20/20/20/0/0/0
epi ---- 0/0/30/45/45/60

If you're trying to be crazy you could increase SD to 30 on week three and push all the Epi doses back one week for a total of 7 weeks. This would probably be more than sufficient bro.
BUmp that!! I can't say that this is a wise cycle. . just plain crazy. . . :hmmm: I will watch but only to please inform you that your dosing is to high!

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
what site advocates these doses? I know needtobuildmuscle makes beast and epistrong but they do not advocate cycles like THIS. What were your AST/ALT and HDL like when you got bloodwork the last time?

Anyway even if your body can handle it, all steroids hit a point of diminishing returns, and for 99% of the human population, 50mg of beastdrol is beyond that point. I foresee bad suppression, horrible blood pressure, horrible back pumps, cramping, low estrogen, lethargy, nonexistent HDL, etc etc lol... Just don't think you need to go that high to have a great cycle.

on the run

Awards
this cycle seems like a huge waste.. gains from sd slow down after 3 weeks, what's the point of running it AND epi for 6 weeks? why not run the sd then the epi for 3/4 weeks to solidify the gains..

dcf143

Awards
what site advocates these doses? I know needtobuildmuscle makes beast and epistrong but they do not advocate cycles like THIS. What were your AST/ALT and HDL like when you got bloodwork the last time?

Anyway even if your body can handle it, all steroids hit a point of diminishing returns, and for 99% of the human population, 50mg of beastdrol is beyond that point. I foresee bad suppression, horrible blood pressure, horrible back pumps, cramping, low estrogen, lethargy, nonexistent HDL, etc etc lol... Just don't think you need to go that high to have a great cycle.
pm's sent.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This just seems stupid but I will play along and watch. Although I will say 80mg of Epi stacked with Tren was pretty badass lol.

dcf143

Awards
products should be here tomorrow. i'm gonna tone the cycle down just a tad, lol. but it's gonna be a good run.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
so, im not sure why no has said this, but 50 mg of superdrol for 6 weeks is going to absolutely destroy you. i dont care if you dont "respond" to superdrol, your insides are still having to deal with that high of a dose.

i am by no means an expert but this seems ungodly high. if you still go through with it i would LOVE to see some before and after bloodworks.

Sklander

Sklander

Awards
  • Established
beastdrol 30/30/30/30/0/0/0
epistrong 0/ 0/ 0/ 45/60/60/60

This will be more than enough prob, bro

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
it's scientific if you're going to get bloodwork done on cycle and adjust your cycle according to the results

otherwise it's just closing your eyes, crossing your fingers and leaping blindly and hoping you will land OK

30mg of beastdrol is an unnecessarily high dose for the grand majority of people out there, same for Epi 60mg is a bit unnecessary. All steroids have diminishing returns, the graph of dose vs. response looks like a logarithmic curve.

It is kind of a golden rule on this forum and others to never run SD longer than 4 weeks and it's generally accepted to use a dose averaging 20mg so IMO the best way to cycle the SD in a standalone cycle is 10/20/20/30, this was my first cycle and I loved it
30mg flat is unnecessarily high to start with. I have started this high and that much SD hitting me made me so thirsty it was ridiculous. You are better off transitioning into that dose.

Another problem with this is running a static dose for so long. If you look at the general layout of oral steroids you'll notice that a lot of the time they involve ramping the dose up and that's to keep the differential of the steroid intake positive, i.e. there is always a positive flux in the hormone levels which will keep you from getting too used to the compound

in my current cycle i did static doses first 3 weeks and consequently the 3rd week was mediocre

i feel steroids with longer half lives can be run more at static doses but orals with shorter half lives like SD equilibrate faster and so should be changed up more

I think i've done enough trying to help. You can't just throw a stupid cycle out there and say "it's in the name of science" that's a copout excuse for a poorly planned cycle. I have done unorthodox cycling methods but there has to be a method to the madness

"i'm gonna stack a ****load of this and a ****load of that and call it scientific" <- there's no method to that madness

BTW just to help you out, i've pondered a lot about pushing the envelope when it comes to cycling steroids, and luckily there IS a solution... You need to involve injectable steroids. No liver strain at all. You can push as much dose as you want, for about as long as you want. Without liver getting into the equation, a lot is possible. These stupid oral stacks that push the envelope are a result of people cycling in a wild and desperate manner because they don't have access to AAS sources and can't put together the long injectable cycles they should be doing.
For instance if you ran testosterone and deca or EQ for 14 weeks, ran beastdrol during the first 4-5 weeks and epi during the last 6 weeks, you would have a cycle that is absolutely superior in every single way, you would make more gains, you would keep more gains, you would give your liver time to recover... it eliminates all the problems.
Instead of the silly methyl stacking, look into injectable steroids. JUST MY OPINION BRA.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thats some great advice there.. listen to unreal man. you were talking about some very stupid doses. 60mg of sd? wtf.

unreal that cycle you laid it looks a little familiar;) minus the deca

dcf143

Awards
it's scientific if you're going to get bloodwork done on cycle and adjust your cycle according to the results

otherwise it's just closing your eyes, crossing your fingers and leaping blindly and hoping you will land OK

30mg of beastdrol is an unnecessarily high dose for the grand majority of people out there, same for Epi 60mg is a bit unnecessary. All steroids have diminishing returns, the graph of dose vs. response looks like a logarithmic curve.

It is kind of a golden rule on this forum and others to never run SD longer than 4 weeks and it's generally accepted to use a dose averaging 20mg so IMO the best way to cycle the SD in a standalone cycle is 10/20/20/30, this was my first cycle and I loved it
30mg flat is unnecessarily high to start with. I have started this high and that much SD hitting me made me so thirsty it was ridiculous. You are better off transitioning into that dose.

Another problem with this is running a static dose for so long. If you look at the general layout of oral steroids you'll notice that a lot of the time they involve ramping the dose up and that's to keep the differential of the steroid intake positive, i.e. there is always a positive flux in the hormone levels which will keep you from getting too used to the compound

in my current cycle i did static doses first 3 weeks and consequently the 3rd week was mediocre

i feel steroids with longer half lives can be run more at static doses but orals with shorter half lives like SD equilibrate faster and so should be changed up more

I think i've done enough trying to help. You can't just throw a stupid cycle out there and say "it's in the name of science" that's a copout excuse for a poorly planned cycle. I have done unorthodox cycling methods but there has to be a method to the madness

"i'm gonna stack a ****load of this and a ****load of that and call it scientific" <- there's no method to that madness

BTW just to help you out, i've pondered a lot about pushing the envelope when it comes to cycling steroids, and luckily there IS a solution... You need to involve injectable steroids. No liver strain at all. You can push as much dose as you want, for about as long as you want. Without liver getting into the equation, a lot is possible. These stupid oral stacks that push the envelope are a result of people cycling in a wild and desperate manner because they don't have access to AAS sources and can't put together the long injectable cycles they should be doing.
For instance if you ran testosterone and deca or EQ for 14 weeks, ran beastdrol during the first 4-5 weeks and epi during the last 6 weeks, you would have a cycle that is absolutely superior in every single way, you would make more gains, you would keep more gains, you would give your liver time to recover... it eliminates all the problems.
Instead of the silly methyl stacking, look into injectable steroids. JUST MY OPINION BRA.
i know it's all out of love and your trying to educate for my own good, not sit here and toot your own horn. i do appreciate the info and concern. i guess i'll be knocking it down a notch, again. lol.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya no reason to straight up abuse ur liver lol. 50mg of Superdrol lol.

Conrad415

Conrad415

Awards
I am in for this as well. You should consider investing in N2guard also.

PumpDogg

Awards
  • Established
Unreal is Dead On bro.. Listen to him and u can cycle for decades. Trust me, Im in the middle of reaching my second decade. Cycle smart live long and healthy. Cycles orals as ur describing.. Deadly!!

dcf143

Awards
supps should be arriving today. will begin logging as soon as they arrive.