Recomp-Stack Check Up

Noumenon

Awards
Hey, in roughly a month or so I plan on running a bulk-leaning recomp(meaning if I bulk up a little bit there is no issue) utilizing an HDrol/Furazadrol stack. I've been tossing and turning ideas around in my head, however, in regards to what else I could toss into the mix of the entire run to make this a more effective recomp cycle and was thinking perhaps of tacking on an ECA stack after cessation of the HDrol in order to further lean up.

Potential Dosing might look as such:

HDrol: 75/75/75/75
Furazadrol: 250/250/250/250/350/350

And taking on the ECA immediately after dropping the HDRol in order to lean out any fat that might've been gained on cycle

An opposing stack I haf in mind before thinking of this neglects the use of ECA and was set to run at

HDrol: 50/50/75/75/75/75
Furazadrol: 250/250/250/250/300/300

Now, with the goal of primarily building muscle while losing at least SOME fat in mind, which would be the better goal? I was thinking that perhaps the ECA-less stack was a bit overkill on the HDRol in that I probably wouldn't see many gains in week 5 or 6, and as such I'd be better off running it simply at 75 for four weeks. What's your guys experience with this stuff? Should I even bother with running the HDrol for so long or should I just run it short and tack on the ECA with furaz mixed in their to assist with hardening affects?

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
For what you want I would stack h drol P stanz. And 11 sterone. You will get stronger and lose quite a bit of fat

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well first rememeber that diet will make up 90 percent of what you will accomplish.

I like the second stack since 4 weeks of h drol just sounds lame with little pay off. Say it kicks in week 2 or 3 you hardly have any time left. Run it the six weeks since it will accomplish the majority of the muscle building you will accomplish.

The fura will help either build a little lean mass or maintain it and harden you while dieting. If you wanna try in build more bump it as high as you can those last couple weeks even to 400mg if you got enough.

I would personally take the weeks 2-6 to gain some lean mass, maybe 300 calories above maintainance, followed the the remaining weeks eating maintaince with alot of cardio to bring you in a defecit while saving as much of your calories as possible for your post workout meal ( after weight lifting of course).

The other way to recomp is to have a caloric surplus on lifting days, followed by a day or two of defecit, than back to surplus on lifting day. Ect.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ya I say go with the longer cycle on hdrol. It takes some time to get the results but when they start they are pretty good.