kickstartign test with phera

jack98

Awards
how would you dose the p-plex? just got one bottle.

would you do 20mg for 6 weeks

or

20/20/30/30/30

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
30/30/30(40)/40-- Run it like that, no need to go under 30mg..

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
30/30/30/40/40

20mg is low. you can start at 20mg if you are sensitive or haven't tried it before. But I think 30 is the sweet spot. Work up to 30 or 40. I didn't think 40-50 was much better than 30 though.

jack98

Awards
i heard it doesnt even really kick in to week 3? and this way the sides should be real low wihle the gains comparable because its over a longer time, no?

only have one bottle so i cant run it like you said unreal

anyone else ahve experience running it?

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i heard it doesnt even really kick in to week 3? and this way the sides should be real low wihle the gains comparable because its over a longer time, no?

only have one bottle so i cant run it like you said unreal

anyone else ahve experience running it?
Gains start coming week 2.. You will want no less than 30mg, trust me.. Get you another bottle if you want to run it for more than 4 weeks..

jack98

Awards
Gains start coming week 2.. You will want no less than 30mg, trust me.. Get you another bottle if you want to run it for more than 4 weeks..
**** is expensive now that its banned haha

jack98

Awards
ok. i now have enough to run whatever dosages i want. so should i do 5 or 6 weeks?

i also, have a ****load of x-tren which i tempted to stack as a kicker. but i may just save that for my next cycle with test prop.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ok. i now have enough to run whatever dosages i want. so should i do 5 or 6 weeks?

i also, have a ****load of x-tren which i tempted to stack as a kicker. but i may just save that for my next cycle with test prop.
I say 5 weeks of the Phera.

Hold off on the x-tren for ur next cycle especially if u havent ran phera before.

jack98

Awards
I say 5 weeks of the Phera.

Hold off on the x-tren for ur next cycle especially if u havent ran phera before.
k, i jus really love x-tren.

but ill probably keep it simple and go like suggested

30/30/30/40/40