P-plex, worthwhile to pick up a bottle before it disappears?

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
In the UK, the sale of P-plex has disappeared completely except for 1 trusty site.

Do you guys think it would be worthwhile picking up a bottle before all stock is gone? typical CEL price too.

Not sure how I would run it, but its mentioned regularly as a great CEL product for rapid gains and could be used nicely in stack or bridge.

On a side note, is tamoxifen is suitable to p-plex pct correct? or would I need clomid?

johnnyjuice

johnnyjuice

Awards
  • Established
I would pick some up and could use either one for pct.You could run it like 30 or 40 all the way through.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nolva is suitable.

Some people love it. I've read very few reviews about someone not liking it.

I personally haven't tried it and never will though ...some things are just not up my ally and in line with my goals--and this is one of them.

I feel like if you're skinny and can use a ballooning effect on the muscles yes use it. However, ballooning effect on me would make me look fat at my height and weight.

I just hate shrinking effects too so I use compounds that don't produce too much wet gains for that shrinking effect once you stop taking it.

If it's in line with your goals, and you can see yourself using it... it works no doubt. It is a nice bulker. Buy it if that's the case.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
gains are a reflection of diet on this particular compound. I've seen people sub 12% bf run this and look TIGHT. they'd say it was like epi except more strength.

johnnyjuice

johnnyjuice

Awards
  • Established
gains are a reflection of diet on this particular compound. I've seen people sub 12% bf run this and look TIGHT. they'd say it was like epi except more strength.
Agreed with this!

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
wet gains are something i've never experienced, plus im not sure whether i'd want them as it might attract too much attention to what im doing... ie a PH/DS cycle.

However, im not sure whether it can be used in a stack to achieve good gains but with minimal water retention.... or just stick with tried and tested SD

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
it can..all in ur diet
Couldn't have said it any better. . . phera is a great compound for bulkin. . .its no different that anything else. . .some ppl eat like shiii on super and they get super sloppy while others maintain a cleaner diet and its all dry! phera is no different. . .water retention is up a touch more but nothing that a AI and or an intune diet won't fix

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
Couldn't have said it any better. . . phera is a great compound for bulkin. . .its no different that anything else. . .some ppl eat like shiii on super and they get super sloppy while others maintain a cleaner diet and its all dry! phera is no different. . .water retention is up a touch more but nothing that a AI and or an intune diet won't fix
by AI can it be otc ie 6bromo or atd?

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Nolva is suitable.

Some people love it. I've read very few reviews about someone not liking it.

I personally haven't tried it and never will though ...some things are just not up my ally and in line with my goals--and this is one of them.

I feel like if you're skinny and can use a ballooning effect on the muscles yes use it. However, ballooning effect on me would make me look fat at my height and weight.

I just hate shrinking effects too so I use compounds that don't produce too much wet gains for that shrinking effect once you stop taking it.

If it's in line with your goals, and you can see yourself using it... it works no doubt. It is a nice bulker. Buy it if that's the case.
Phera can be dry bro, just lower sodium content.
The strength from phera is crazy awesome.
Pumps are crazy awesome.
I think i t better than superdrol..

brad1224

brad1224

Awards
  • Established
i agree with gamer...but i do have to say that most people use it as a bulker.

dirtysanchez

dirtysanchez

Awards
Buy as much p-plex as possible. It is definitely my favorite, low sides solid mass and strength gains. My lipid profile and blood pressure where out of whack. Just take support sups.

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
its on offer at 25GBP which is ~40 dollars which is good for a 1 off, but because i wont be running it for quite a while its a gamble as to whether to buy more than 1 bottle.....

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
imo you can use most bulkers to attain dry gains just like these guys have stated its all about your diet. keep up the water intake and dont add any salt to your food, and avoid high sodium foods. you can throw in a BIT of potassium just dont overdo it and that will help too

this may be a bold statement but you can even run something like that in a cut because strength gains will still come, while they may not be as prominent i can see someone running dbol or pp on a cut and still seeing good results in the end.

you could run all the dry ass compounds you want and still end up bloated at the end.

entiendez mendez? lol

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just think there are certain departments where some compounds shine. Like Phera is a way better bulker than it would be a cutter.

Although you can use any compound for any purpose, I'm a traditional kind of guy and like to use them for the optimal benefits they provide in certain departments such as bulking or cutting :)

You guys are all right though.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
I understand how certain compounds are going to be more effective in different cycles, etc.. Different goals call for different things however im not the norm and i color outside the lines and i test my variables. im young dumb and full of testosterone so ill more than likely try a bunch of things in my lifetime , the traditional way and then the what if way.

i agree tho cm, i do. just really emphasizing that it mostly comes down to diet...

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
if liver values were not an issue this would be my shopping list....

all orals... to be stacked on top of injectables

MIT
PPLEX
DBOL
ANADROL
xTREN

all x 4 bottles a piece to last me a good while

LOL

oh hell throw in some SD and epi too... as long as we're roleplaying like livers dont get beat up on methyl cycles LOL

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I'll tell you one thing, you'll feel a lot better on Pplex than you will superdrol.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'll tell you one thing, you'll feel a lot better on Pplex than you will superdrol.
x2!

p-plex is my favorite designer for this reason...you just feel good!!

the androgen rush is awesome and I never got lethargic on it...just wish i would have stocked up on more of it before it got stupid expensive.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im glad I have what I have. My list is growing faster than I can use it though lol.

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
i've been reading around on the ol' google and threads are popping up about it causing gyno problems... but its hard to tell whether this is because of the compound itself or due to the poor methods in how it was run

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
as with all compounds, if u have an AI/SERM on hand you shouldn't be worried.

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
I have ATD and tamoxifen.

Its a choice between a bottle of P-plex or M1T. tricky but both are probably going to be banned soon enough in the UK

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I have ATD and tamoxifen.

Its a choice between a bottle of P-plex or M1T. tricky but both are probably going to be banned soon enough in the UK
It should be a matter of 25-35 dollars... why not buy both while you can. If I had to pick one I'd use the pplex.

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
It should be a matter of 25-35 dollars... why not buy both while you can. If I had to pick one I'd use the pplex.
switch the dollar for pounds sign. everything in the UK costs ~1/3 to 1/2 more. i believe i will just go for both once i sell my The One's. 1 bottle sold will get me 2 M1Ts!

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Pplex as in similar to AX version? Yeah, when I used it, I did not bloat very much. The strength was pretty damn good and thw weight gain was not nearly an issue.

I looked for "tight" when I ran it for 6 weeks.

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
I myself think its even with epi gain-wise, but I can feel epistane. I couldn't even tell I was on p-plex save for the gains.

I got two bottles I'll be using eventually, so I agree with everyone else and say get it, son.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I myself think its even with epi gain-wise, but I can feel epistane. I couldn't even tell I was on p-plex save for the gains.

I got two bottles I'll be using eventually, so I agree with everyone else and say get it, son.
Thew two are closely related from what I understand, and I completely agree with you about that, epistane I can feel, pplex feels like you're normal except growing big and strong pretty fast. I kinda like the "on" feeling though. Libido is better with Phera for me.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
I meant that I looked tight when on phera.

To add, someone said that phera and epi is the same? Nah.

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
i've got 2 choices.

CEL p-plex which is ~$4-5 cheaper but with it being p-plex it is more likely to have an earlier expiry date

or

Chap Labs Pheravol V - which has been more recently in production, and so will keep for longer but is more expensive and less reviews around

or

Stealth Labz Alpha Plex - 2/3rds cost of Pheravol which makes being 2 much easier/cheaper, but there is little info on the net about Stealth Labz Alpha Plex.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I meant that I looked tight when on phera.

To add, someone said that phera and epi is the same? Nah.
I could have sworn I heard somewhere that they found that when epistane is heated it converts to pheraplex.

maggotspawn

Awards
I love P-Plex. Strength and aggression are through the roof on it.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
I could have sworn I heard somewhere that they found that when epistane is heated it converts to pheraplex.
I was more or less referring to it's actual effects on the body.

You are more or less referring to the occurrences of epistane, when heated, will break down into DMT or as it was stated a few years ago..."possible"

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Phera can be dry bro, just lower sodium content.
The strength from phera is crazy awesome.
Pumps are crazy awesome.
I think i t better than superdrol..
I very much so agree.

I actually have a couple bottles of the original anabolic xtreme phera plex and can't wait to crack them open... I would jump right on the p plex if its still around.

I had some awesome lean gains with it not to mention more strength then any other compound I have used and the gains weren't all wet, very maintainable.....although I much prefer toremifene on thee side for a serm then nolva, works faster and feel as though my pct is "accomplished" a week sooner, although I always err on the side of caution and run it to match cycle length (typically 4-6 weeks)

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I just think there are certain departments where some compounds shine. Like Phera is a way better bulker than it would be a cutter.

Although you can use any compound for any purpose, I'm a traditional kind of guy and like to use them for the optimal benefits they provide in certain departments such as bulking or cutting :)

I dunno, maybe its just me but I wouldn't ever touch sd, dbol, or phera on a true no carb cut... They all utilize carbs in their action of boosting strength (large glycogen stores) and a at least for me if I were too tty and carb cut and take one of these compounds I would have a hypo break down n die.....

These compounds would be great though in a lean bulk or recomp where your body can really take advantage of these great strength supps and exploit a ton of complex carbs without worrying bout spill over to fat cause its all used setting pr's.....

Save the cutting for when you have some clen, or simpler winny type ph's (p-stanz is still around I believe) that will simply give the desired anti catabolic effect and even help in burning the fat and giving some extra vascularity.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established

I dunno, maybe its just me but I wouldn't ever touch sd, dbol, or phera on a true no carb cut... They all utilize carbs in their action of boosting strength (large glycogen stores) and a at least for me if I were too tty and carb cut and take one of these compounds I would have a hypo break down n die.....

These compounds would be great though in a lean bulk or recomp where your body can really take advantage of these great strength supps and exploit a ton of complex carbs without worrying bout spill over to fat cause its all used setting pr's.....

Save the cutting for when you have some clen, or simpler winny type ph's (p-stanz is still around I believe) that will simply give the desired anti catabolic effect and even help in burning the fat and giving some extra vascularity.

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
thanks poopypants,

im still trying to get just a few proper reviews of the Stealth Labz before i buy it. CEL is easy, everyone knows that 1 is legit but money is tight so if legit, ill be going for the Alpha Plex

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

That's what I said lol... I don't think a steroid should be used as an all in one purpose. They each have special purposes they are more effective in.

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
anyone else got any opinions on Stealth Labz' AlphaPlex? Was going to order ideally this weekend.

GnastyMcNasty

Awards
  • Established
imo you can use most bulkers to attain dry gains just like these guys have stated its all about your diet. keep up the water intake and dont add any salt to your food, and avoid high sodium foods. you can throw in a BIT of potassium just dont overdo it and that will help too
How much is a bit? Like in mg

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
i liked it.. but like stated many times.. its a better bulker then cutter..and it utilizes carbs and extra calories .. i blew up in about 2 weeks from it.. and strength was real good off it, but there are better bulkers out there.. its like dbol(dbol> phera).. but the gains rnt as explosive .. but its def slightly dryer and with good strength gains.. but the thing is u still do balloon up.. even if u dont know it.. which sucks when u come off.. kept some size not too much weight but had alot of trouble keeping strength gains with it

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
little update:

turns out the AlphaPlex bottles dont have expiry dates, but the CEL's is 10/2012 so im going with p-plex! CEL's p-plex is legit so im happy

thanks everyone

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
dam, cel is outta stock completely. so i had to order the Chap Labs Pheravol-V. a little more expensive and an earlier expiry but its the best available

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
You'll be stoked you went with the Phera.